QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ harms - Yeah I tried to draw Kanda last night. It didn't work. I did Komui instead. I need to scan it and do stuff to it on Photoshop, and then I'll post it.

So... right now, I'm just killing time really, posting and reading threads.

My Anime List

05.10.2008, 08:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like I'm forced to double-post again. Ah well.

Right now I'm smushing strawberries into some cream. And then eating them.

And I'm tracing that Komui drawing on Photoshop.

My Anime List

05.10.2008, 02:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watching Azumanga Daioh and thinking about all the other things that I could be doing with my time if I wasn't so darn lazy..

05.10.2008, 02:21 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Downloading Kanon and Assate no Houkou. Assate is done, I might start watching it later.

Oh, sorry, anime. My bad.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.10.2008, 02:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Are we not supposed to talk about anime?! Ahh people are confusing me!!!!!

If so... ban me now, I have made quite a few mistakes thus far...

05.10.2008, 03:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im addicted to House M.D, so that is what I am doing right now, also waiting on my cousin to call so that we can go and hit a bucket of golf balls at the local range.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.10.2008, 03:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Right, I'm off to watch D Gray-man. I'm kinda excited because judging by the preview screencaps, Krory might try to inadvertently nick Kanda's soba. And then Kanda will get so angry and start slicing things with his sword. xD But that's just my guess as to what's gonna happen, so...

My Anime List

05.10.2008, 06:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Watching Azumanga Daioh and thinking about all the other things that I could be doing with my time if I wasn't so darn lazy..

That's what I've been doing too! It's fun re-watching Azumanga.

05.10.2008, 06:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Embarking on a Ghibli marathon that is bound to make me feel better...Whisper, Totoro and then something else from the pile...not sure yet.

05.10.2008, 07:19 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

worshpping the new d.gray-man chapter. it was only about the noahs, but it showed lavi in a sexy new outfit.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.10.2008, 07:42 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Sitting in the living room with very wet hair... I picked the wrong time to take a shower... it should be dry now!!

Hum, ah well... yay!

05.10.2008, 07:47 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Whisper, Totoro.
Good choices "Only Yesterday" makes me feel happy too!

I hope you're feeling better after such a bum day...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.11.2008, 03:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yeah, may tomorrow be highlighty!

05.11.2008, 04:00 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, thanks. Tomorrow ... as in today is better.

I am thinking about the person that just made me laugh silly and then made everything better. So the crappy stuff is still around but I feel better about it.

Thanks to you guys on here too. ^^

05.11.2008, 04:21 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better. A day to put down to experience and move on...

05.11.2008, 04:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hm. I'm waiting for Saddles to tell me who he thinks that girl reminds him of...after which I'll go sleep!

05.11.2008, 04:45 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And now we are having breakfast which is surreal. Trish is having a Maxibon, Megan a mint Feast and me - toast.

Ice cream for breakfast is so wrong on so many levels.

05.11.2008, 04:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
And now we are having breakfast which is surreal. Trish is having a Maxibon, Megan a mint Feast and me - toast.

Ice cream for breakfast is so wrong on so many levels.

Hm. So wrong but so good.

Ah, I give up. You're too slow Saddles...I'm off to bed...night!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.11.2008, 04:48 AM.

05.11.2008, 04:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ha, ha... it was you. Multitasking-Girl.

Although its a lot like Megan too though she doesn't have a PSP.

Night-night, sweet dreams!

05.11.2008, 04:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've dragged myself out of bed... Urgh I don't want to do revision. And I should just be able to pay the first months rent if I work myself to death. :/

05.11.2008, 05:06 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks