QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, check ze arts thread harms. ^^

My Anime List

05.12.2008, 05:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spanish... @_@ <---- not ready for tomorrow...

05.12.2008, 06:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck Fenk!

05.12.2008, 06:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankya! Gonna need it for this one.

Right now, I'm not doing much more than watching the curtains flutter in the breeze...^_^ It's pretty outside.

05.12.2008, 06:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey can someone tell me why we made #2 threads of the popular threads?, i know it makes sense but it gets annoying, does the thread post rate on this forum exceed a limit?

what am i doing? just ate a turkish delight

05.12.2008, 08:12 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Laughing...and quite hard too. Three idiot guys from my chem class are smashed and replying to an email that the teacher sent to the class...and they're having this ridiculous conversation that makes it clear that they're drunk silly. I think I'll pop in to see my teacher tomorrow and find out what she thought of all these emails being sent back and forth between them.

And now, back to Spanish...

05.12.2008, 10:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm trying to relax somewat after finding out my timetable next terms going to be a dog's breakfast.

05.12.2008, 11:17 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Fen - hey do you know a Kevin Martin? he is from Canada, likes anime, great hockey player?

Post last edited by filter on 05.13.2008, 12:23 AM.

05.13.2008, 12:22 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im agonising over how bad harry potter 7 is. no matter how many times i read it, it just gets worse.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.13.2008, 02:38 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Feeling creeped out. There's like 6 massive cockchafer beetles in the porch. >_<

My Anime List

05.13.2008, 03:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watching dgm ep 56. Allen is a good screamer

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.13.2008, 03:55 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm on the net listening to ff7 music , watching my cats fight

05.13.2008, 05:01 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So far the plan goes:
-Revise a bit.
-Go to my exam.
-Do badly in it.
-Chill out.
-Get my friend drunk (21st celebrations)
-Tag him onto my next friend, who will carry on.
-Stay relatively sober enough to not make any inappropriate remarks at the many people I should really not speak to.
-Tell my friend about the wonderful things he did.

05.13.2008, 05:08 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by filter
@Fen - hey do you know a Kevin Martin? he is from Canada, likes anime, great hockey player?

Well, Canada is a biiiiig country...

05.13.2008, 06:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@fen...

buenos suerte, chica...

eating breakfast, getting ready for work.... lol

05.13.2008, 07:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
buenos suerte, chica...

Haha. I can just imagine you thinking "I'll answer in spanish, how topical..."
Except... you got it wrong. hehe.

Once again, listening to the awesome 80s hip hop mix while browsing za web.

05.13.2008, 10:57 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

Oh and don't forget that half the population plays hockey, and we are all pretty good at it. So that is one hell of a random question.

Im currently waking up, and maybe going to do some job searching.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.13.2008, 12:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
watching dgm ep 56. Allen is a good screamer

Yeah, Allen screams a lot doesn't he? In most episodes in fact. I don't know why I don't mind it. I guess because it doesn't sound ridiculous.

Right now... Just wondering why only 5 or 6 threads have been posted in while I've been away for almost 12 hours.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.13.2008, 03:01 PM.

05.13.2008, 03:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just got a text asking me if I enjoyed my peanut butter (long story). It was quite a pointless text. So he probably just wants to talk to me in general.

Erkkkkkkkkk :S

Neopets is cool mann

05.13.2008, 03:41 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

Oh and don't forget that half the population plays hockey, and we are all pretty good at it. So that is one hell of a random question.

Im currently waking up, and maybe going to do some job searching.

Lol, yeah...sorry Filter, no clue. I was thinking he might be in a pro league and suggest you ask Mi instead but I guess not...

05.13.2008, 04:05 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks