QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I just so happen to have that. Thank you, thank you for buying some tea. Since you are the first customer I've had in a long time, I'll throw in an extra cup of tea. Here you are!

Two freshly brewed cups! Would you like anything with it? Perhaps some honey or cakes?

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 11.25.2009, 11:14 PM.

11.25.2009, 11:13 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for the tea. *sips and enjoys tea*

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

11.26.2009, 11:03 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its been a while, can i please have the most extreme largest size of black tea if you have any please!? greatly appreciated

-moro

11.28.2009, 02:58 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Certainly!

Here you are:

Enjoy!

Check out my music:

12.30.2009, 12:58 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Moro and TeaMaster....

good to see you both...

Happy New Year!

I'll have mine with a little cream, if you please....

12.31.2009, 09:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Ah, yes and a happy new year to you too husky51!

Here's your tea: with a bit of cream, just as you asked.

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

01.03.2010, 03:40 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need something strong... assam tea. With single cream, please.

My Anime List

01.03.2010, 04:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oooooooooooooooh... and a blueberrry scone would just hit the spot, if you please....

(salivates unmannerly)

ahem, (pulls himself together), excuse me.... beg your pardon...

01.04.2010, 02:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

One assam tea, and one blueberry scone, just as you both requested! *scone*

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

01.08.2010, 09:35 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O EM GEE I LIEK COFEE 2.

we b cahfee frinds. yae uhs.

EDIT: oh luke teh trole's poestt wuz daleetd. o well.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 01.26.2010, 10:10 PM.

01.20.2010, 03:35 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

had some Oolong with my sashimi (Maguro) last night...

melts, just remembering it... had to refrain from the Sake, tho... had to go back to work... sigh.

01.23.2010, 07:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Ah, what a fine day.. ....for tea!

Anyone???

This week's special is some Pomegranate Green Tea with a side of scones or tarts of your choice.

Enjoy!

Check out my music:

01.26.2010, 09:23 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

lay it on me, my good tea keeper..... Pomegranate tea with a pomegranate scone sounds good right about now...

01.27.2010, 01:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Naruto Fan671, if you're not interested in tea then please leave!

Ah, just a moment and your tea will be ready husky!

While you're waiting...you know back in the day when I had an RPG? Yeah, well nobody has really posted on it in like forever. So, I was thinking of turning this into an RPG instead of doing a separate thread. The idea of an RPG is a bit more exciting than sitting around and pretended to drink tea. So, yeah...

Anyway, here's your tea and scones!!! Made from fresh pomegranates!

*scones*

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 01.27.2010, 09:22 PM.

01.27.2010, 09:19 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Who's pretending... it may not be omegranate tea, but it is tea and blueberry scones...

edit..speling correction

re-edit...n/m

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.28.2010, 01:20 AM.

01.28.2010, 01:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, you actually were drinking tea? Well, whatever. I still want to turn this into an RPG. It would be more interesting.

Check out my music:

01.31.2010, 10:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Okay, so I'm making this into an RPG. When you are talking to a character write in bold. When you are describing whats going on just write normally. When your character is thinking to him/herself write in italic. You pay for tea in 's.

I'll be starting each day off with a heading like this:

Day 1 at the Teashop

Around 10:00 in the morning and it is quite chilly. Just the kind of day for a nice warm cup of tea.

I sit and wait for my first customer. I'm not expecting many people, though. It's a really cold day. They'll probably just stay home and drink coffee. I don't get it! What does coffee have that tea doesn't! I start cursing to myself about how much I despise coffee.

WAITER GUY: Dude, I quit. Have you tasted that coffee next door!? It's friggin' brilliant!

He throws his apron on the counter and runs out the door. The word of the coffee shop next door spreads to the rest of my crew and some more people quit. Soon there is a huge pile of aprons on the counter. WHY ME!?

This is starting out as a bad day. I walk outside and put up a sign on the front door reading:

URGENT! Employees Needed - Jobs Available

BTW, I will probably post what the inside of the teashop looks like sometime soon.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 01.31.2010, 11:43 PM.

01.31.2010, 11:30 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, would you shut up NarutoFan671!

Anyway, here's the interior:

Key:
The thick black lines=windows

Thin blue lines=chairs/benches

Yellow=carpet

Red=entry

And those green boxes on the ends of the counter are doors leading to the back room where tea is made.

So, anyone feel like RPG-ing?

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 02.04.2010, 11:27 PM.

02.04.2010, 11:23 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Aw, screw this. Whenever I try to make this an RPG of this I fail.

Tea anyone!?

please...?

Check out my music:

03.21.2010, 10:14 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um... hello,
I would like a coconut milk bubble tea please...
That sounds so good right now.... I wish I really had one.

04.03.2010, 05:50 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks