QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions True or False Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah i love horses! Would need a big back yard too though lol!

The person bellow enjoys art house cinema.

04.10.2011, 04:09 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh,no .I just have no house cinema...

The person below have read light novels these days.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.10.2011, 06:44 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I am more into the more dramatic stories

The person below me has seen the Borrower's Arriety already

04.10.2011, 09:46 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False!! I want to see it really bad! But I have no idea when I will be able to

The person below prefers to wake up later and work/be in school longer instead of waking up early and leaving earlier.

04.10.2011, 04:10 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True with waking up late, but the second part false i don't go to school or work.

04.10.2011, 04:45 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

/\ You forgot to put a question!

The person bellow me goes to some sort of school.

04.13.2011, 03:39 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ehm, mildly true? Homeschooled.

True or false, the person below me knows how to play an instrument.

04.13.2011, 04:50 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I ust to, im trying to learn violen now.

Long hair is good on boys?

04.13.2011, 05:51 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Both true and false. Depends on the guy. Some guys can pull it off, but some can't really IMHO.

The person below me has a huge project that they have to finish up soon.

04.13.2011, 08:21 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

False! I'm on my school holidays and care free

The person bellow me ate something within ten minutes of answering this question.

04.14.2011, 05:51 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I just logged on after a bite of peanut butter on toast.

The person below's dream is still the same as their childhood dream.

04.14.2011, 04:04 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretty much. It felt more realistic then though.

The next person likes museums, galleries, etc.

04.14.2011, 05:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True!

The person below me is currently listening to awesome music.

04.14.2011, 05:49 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False.

The person below me is fluent in more than two languages.

04.14.2011, 06:07 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Just bilingual right now...but I'm getting to tri.

The person below would go live in a place where they don't know anyone and they don't know the language...just for the experience.

04.15.2011, 12:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Just bilingual! ! i wish i was bilingual! damn leaving in a monolingual country!

Yeah way true! I'd love to, just the problem of money and time.....

The person bellow me doesn't want to learn a new language.

04.15.2011, 04:59 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

True, i dont plan on going places i plan on staying put in england, travelings is oright for some but i dont like it much.

The person below me thinks the gender war should call it quits. (the gender war is the two genders argueing who's best)

04.15.2011, 06:55 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Obviously, since neither is better.

The next person wishes they were doing something else just now.

04.15.2011, 11:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Calforsale
Totoro

Yeah i wish i could be overseas somewhere right now.

The person bellow me is lactose intolerant.

04.15.2011, 10:16 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. No milk,cream,ice cream for meeee but i still eat it sometimes and suffer the consequences.. hehe well worth it!

The person below is interested in cars.

04.16.2011, 01:11 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks