QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woah, what's up with this page? It's here and yet nobody has posted...

05.11.2008, 09:12 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, here I am after two days, more or less...

My oldest son got married yesterday, lo-o-o-ng day...
Then today, wifi went out so just got to go online....
tried to read all the posts here since I posted on the 9th... too many, lol

highlight: weekends over...yay..

@Saddles...

hey, if I am not too old to use 'yay' then you aren't either... yay... so glare HARDER at that someone... lol

05.11.2008, 10:06 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hl: the chai latte i just had while listening to ff7 music.
i'm living the dream lol

05.12.2008, 05:37 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: rove live is funny as always.
lowlight: my boyfriend is moving to the otherside of australia.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.12.2008, 05:52 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont have a highlight yet, but I seem to be in a very good mood. I did have a pretty good day yesterday.

05.12.2008, 06:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Getting a mail from Megumi.
A very nice one at that.

05.12.2008, 06:36 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WeirdHighlight: You know on Veoh, when you're posting a comment on a video you have to type in two random words shown in a box to... sort... verify it? Well, I was just commenting on a D Gray-man episode and one of the words I had to type in was... "Allen"! How totally freaky is that?!

In case any of you don't know, Allen is the name of the main character of D Gray-man.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.12.2008, 11:02 AM.

05.12.2008, 11:01 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: My sociology exam has probably gone very badly and it's near the end of the year and everyone is leaving in a few weeks. Everyone was on the fields having fun and I really should of perked up the guts to have gone and spoken to a few people. If not to just to make me feel better. <sigh>

Still feeling kinda low.

Nevermind... Highlight: Last exam tomorrow and whatever happens, I am going to be drunk at night.

05.12.2008, 12:48 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

going back to school today to start summer semester. It's quite the mixedlight actually. Don't want to have to do work and go to class, but don't want to lay around at my parents' house anymore.

05.12.2008, 12:54 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Lovely weather Quite nice lessons.

Lowlight: I cried ^^' I always cry when anything upsets me, like it doesnt even have to be a big thing but since bad things never seem to happen to me I never cry. But I did today. But I always get embarassed when I cry in front of people so just try to smile lots and laugh, I must look fairly ridiculous.

05.12.2008, 12:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: sleeping till 10 after 12, and staying up late finishing off the first season of House, second one is downloading

lowlight: its kinda grey outside, like yesterday cept it got sunny right before 7pm, I have lost all faith in the weather.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.12.2008, 01:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Aforementioned weirdlight and... 6 episodes of D Gray-man in a row. 6 in a row makes me very, very happy. And hyper. 'Cause it means I can go get new screencaps. So Kaz is happy today.

Lowlight: ... What's a lowlight?

My Anime List

05.12.2008, 01:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: So sad. One of my flatmate's hugged me and whispered that she would miss me most of all. (Out of all our flat mates) 'Cause I'm her best mate here.

*holds back tears*

05.12.2008, 03:02 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: circus workshop i reckon it will be or , graphic design ... i really like that class

05.12.2008, 06:35 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: English papers...not that I enjoyed writing them or anything but I finished in 3 hours instead of 4 and got to leave early. I was pretty happy with them...

And that's it for English this year!!! Other than a couple more assignments to hand in...

Real highlight: Lunch with everyone after exams...hehe, a bunch of teens on the train right after exams...we were loud and obnoxious probably xP

05.12.2008, 06:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i just worked all weekend cementing with my father and at the hardware store that i work at, after that i just sat back and watched I Am Legend. Easily Will Smiths Best

05.12.2008, 08:15 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weather: Cold and rainy. Like... 12degrees!
= lowlight

05.12.2008, 09:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: i talked to my boyfriend harms is happy!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.13.2008, 02:36 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay for harms...

my highlight: oldest son is married, and the work load at work is finally easing, only have one truck down ATM, and it is mechanically done, just gotta put the bed back on... little drama there, the "A" rack pulled loose from the decking and it dropped about 6 inches. No damage, but a little more work, no problem...

05.13.2008, 07:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Loscil
Baron

Probably going to the gym and swimming a 1km over an hour or so.
Just nice to exercise a little. And then walk back home at 11:00pm.

05.13.2008, 10:50 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks