QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaze at the other fourm you cant put it in you sig... which is a bit annyoing ..

12.21.2008, 08:28 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What other forum?

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 08:30 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i mean on the dragon incubators..

12.21.2008, 08:48 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh sh*t, mine won't breed at all. ^^; I don't have the breeding section on most of the females..

I'm picking up abandoned hatchlings. <3 I dunno, then I don't have to go through the process of eggs, but I will do that. I almost got a silver hatchling and a paper one. :/ I shall look for winters~. I only want one.

EDIT: Screw that, wait a week until te winter hype goes down a bit. I found like, ten so there's no reason to go at full speed. XD They're cute looking though. ^^ But I need my current three to grow up.

Eggy needs clickies, pwease. The other two are named Belayreese and Pertranulli.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.21.2008, 10:44 AM.

12.21.2008, 10:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ kitsune - yes it does. I've got about ten dragons in my sig there.

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 11:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

kaze, it says that you can get banned for doing it...

12.21.2008, 11:32 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's against the rules to put adult dragons in your sig, but hatchlings and eggs are fine. And they don't enforce those rules anyway...

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 11:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I was wondering when the winter eggs would turn up. What about Christmas ones?

12.21.2008, 11:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No-one's sure. Most people think they'll be dropped only on Christmas day, maybe Boxing day too. That is if they're released at all this year.

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 11:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, okay. And I think I just missed a silver egg. I have a habit of not realising what a certain egg is until it's too late... Dx

Edit: now I'm seeing lots of silver eggs! But I'm still not quite getting them.

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.21.2008, 11:56 AM.

12.21.2008, 11:44 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hunh, can you trade dragons and eggs with people? Instead of abandoning them? ._.

I'm just taking my time with the winters. They'll be around for awhile. XD If they're especially cute I'll get maybe two and breed them. I need more to breed. lol I hope Pertranulli is a boy..

12.21.2008, 12:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Trading is much the same as abandoning really. The two people that are trading arrange exact times to abandon their eggs/hatchlings, that way they know exactly when to try to grab it from the abandoned page. It's risky though since other people can get them if you aren't fast enough. Any rare dragons that show up on the abandoned page are probably being traded.

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 02:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I just got another split one. And I keep seeing silver ones! They must be in trades, because they always vanish very quickly.

12.21.2008, 03:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought I'd give this egg thing a go, it looks pretty good.
And I havn't been on here in ages, so hello again

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 12.21.2008, 04:34 PM.

12.21.2008, 03:44 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Omg yay! My alt black has grown up.

@ Ayami - hehe, it gets pretty addictive. ^^' Nice to see you back. Still drawing anime or is it just cars now?

OMG double yay! I got a winter egg!!

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.21.2008, 04:39 PM.

12.21.2008, 04:36 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
@ Ayami - hehe, it gets pretty addictive. ^^' Nice to see you back. Still drawing anime or is it just cars now?

Yeah, it's surprisingly fun

And I've not actually been drawing much at all recently, just not been in the mood for it I suppose

12.21.2008, 04:40 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

That's a winter one??? I thought it was silver... >.<

12.21.2008, 04:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nope, winter. Silver eggs don't have pretty sparkles round them. And... they're silver. Not light blue.

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 04:42 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Well, as I've never actually seen what a silver one looks like, I just had to assume.

12.21.2008, 04:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This is what a silver looks like:

My Anime List

12.21.2008, 04:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks