QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False - I think cars are cool, but I'm not immensely interested in the technicalities of them.

True or false, the person below me has had the pleasure of playing either EarthBound or Chrono Trigger.

04.16.2011, 04:21 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Both! But especially Chrono Trigger.

True or false... The person below me is happy

04.16.2011, 05:10 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I have to work with the most disgusting data to come up with ... something. I am very decidedly not happy right now.

The person below internalizes their anger.

04.16.2011, 05:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very true, till the bottle pops.

The person bellow me enjoys teen dramas.

04.17.2011, 04:33 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, generally speaking ...

The person below me likes to drive...

04.17.2011, 10:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Cars with manual transmissions are fun to drive.

The person below me loves sushi!

04.17.2011, 02:28 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never tasted it.

The person below me has a interest in modeling.

04.17.2011, 02:55 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! Especially sculpting, but I find all of it interesting.

I am astounded that Mushka has played both! How cool!

True of false, the person below me can't stand waiting in line.

04.17.2011, 04:08 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, i hate waiting.

The person below thinks that people should be more tolerant of different.

04.18.2011, 07:45 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I feel people should me accepting. Tolerance is lame.

The person below can see themself becoming an activist.

04.19.2011, 02:46 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think so, not at my age, unless it was 'gray power' ... lol

the person below me is starting to feel the power and angst of adulthood...
========================================
edited after fen and arren's posts below...

I remember when I was about 23 or so and I suddenly realized that in my mind I had referred to myself as a man... I remember thinking that whoa!, I guess I am a grown up... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.30.2011, 02:30 PM.

04.30.2011, 07:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ooh good one. So very true. I just had a conversation about this with a friend. We realized that we never had that "I'm all grown up, yay!" moment. It went from "I wish I was grown up!" to "Oh. I'm grown up." Siiigh.

So the angst is there...the power, not so much. Too many people telling me what to do and then grading me on my ability to do it. xP

The person below likes surprises.

04.30.2011, 07:22 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Generally, yes. Unless it's an unpleasant one.

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
We realized that we never had that "I'm all grown up, yay!" moment.

I'm not convinced this moment exists.

Anyway! The next person is nervous about something.

04.30.2011, 09:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yes. Monday. Work. They seem really nice but still...

The person below has a crush on someone right now.

04.30.2011, 04:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I don't think so.

Thinking about some of the discussion in one of the other threads... the next person loves to learn.

04.30.2011, 05:31 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, but only if the subject interests me

The person below me is a 'history buff'

05.03.2011, 04:47 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

TRUE!!!

as a matter of fact, I am an amateur historian for my area and had my name published in the local news. Also was given a life membership in our local historical club for work I've done...

The person below me likes one specific type of sport over all others...

05.04.2011, 07:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! Swimming is really the only sport I enjoy (and can do well)

The person below is looking forward to something really exciting coming up...

05.06.2011, 10:01 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
husky51
The Old Guy

False... (unless paying for my the smog test on my son's car is considered exciting, lol)

The poerson below me is deliriously happy that school tests are done...

05.07.2011, 09:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! I've been waiting for this!

The person below has plans for summer.

05.27.2011, 12:32 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks