QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #6
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #6 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I stood up, a little taken aback by the way she started moving straight away. What am I going to get dragged into...? I followed her out of the room, and outside the door she nearly walked into Sadoru.

quote:
"A... Sadoru, hi... Uh, how long have you been here?"
Hmm, good question... "Er... Na-chan...?" I mumbled, trying to stop Aoi from getting distracted. I could see now why she'd been so keen to get out of the class quickly, so I didn't want anything to get in the way.

But I didn't think she'd heard me, so I knew they would probably stop for a little chat now. I guess I'll have to find Na-chan if Aoi doesn't move on fast...

And do what exactly?

Um... I... ah...

10.13.2008, 12:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He laughed and that made my laughter falter. Was he laughing at me? But the look on his face said he wasn't quite sure why he was laughing either. So I let it go.

quote:

"Well, yeah, I guess it's kinda embarrasing to sing along the hall with everyone staring at you. But I bet Na-chan would do it without flinching."

I raised my eyebrow at that, saying, "Na-chan would do a lot of things without flinching..."
quote:
"Well, we can sing together, then you can find out how good I am at singing," I grinned. "Don't worry, at most, we'll only be labelled as the school's idiots, that's all."

I considered that, "Hm, well...if you start, maybe...maybe I'll consider joining in."

"This way, I can see how well you sing and how good you are at motivating me to do silly things at the same time," I said, giving him an impish grin. "Deal?"

10.13.2008, 12:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Leaning casually on the windowsill half watching the quad below and half paying attention to the conversation in the classroom, I'd heard the voices but not the content, though after a while there was laughter then the tone and mood of the sounds seemed to get more agitated. Finally brisk footsteps strode nearer.

I turned and took a few paces towards the doorway and we nearly ran each other down.

quote:
"A... Sadoru, hi... Uh, how long have you been here?"
I grinned at her crookedly, "And good afternoon to you too! Excuse me, I'll step over to avoid being trampled in the rush."

Hibiki was behind her and I nodded and smiled at him too, "Hi Hibiki. Alright?"

I stepped aside deferentially, it was never wise to have people think you'd been eavesdropping. Even if you hadn't they'd usually think you had.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked when it struck me that her sentence was worded in an odd way.

10.14.2008, 12:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I found myself after a while… somewhere. In a corridor. I didn't even know which one it was. Then I glanced up and saw I was near the Headmasters office. I flopped down on a bench at the side of the corridor and put my head back and closed my eyes for a minute, trying to calm down.

I hadn't bumped into anyone I knew. Just when I needed someone they'd all vanished.

I tried to feel for Ama but he wasn't around. He was probably wise to go. My thoughts went round and round my head but fretting over it brought no answers. I was just fed up with this whole thing. Being told I'm special and not why, having no privacy, being invaded by the thoughts of other people when I didn't want them there. All the hassles that brought with it.

I sighed and got up and traced my steps back towards the stairs that were near the lockers. A clock on the wall told me it was almost the end of lunch. I began to make my way up the stairs with the intention of going back to my desk and trying to be invisible.

What will Takeo think?

He'll think you're an idiot, a stupid, stupid little girl who's not worth talking to again.

I sighed once more and carried on climbing.

10.14.2008, 02:05 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dived and either she was too slow or I was too quick or something pre-arranged and unspoken happened that ended in me grabbing her. I fell down and dragged her with me, my hands… there. That place I'd had my sights on for a while now.

I wasn't disappointed. No sir, not at all.

What might have suddenly become awkward - or rather charged - instead became funny as my tickles brought her to her knees in laughter. She hiccupped and giggled while my fingers flickered over her skin.

quote:
"...OH!... you are ... going ...pay for ... this!"
I hope so.

Then she launched herself back at me, changing our balance a little and taking my hands off her and pushing them up and away to my sides. She really did force me back.

Whoa! Strong.

We knelt facing each other our fingers interlaced, hands held out and up a little. I was sucking in air, my hair all across my face. We must have looked a little silly but I didn't feel silly at all. I was feeling lots of things all of a sudden but silly wasn't one of them.

I like you strong. I like it when you fight. Your temper, your words, your moods. Your body. Strong.

I like you strong. I like. You.

She grinned in triumph declaring she'd won. I grinned back.

"Won? How? By being caught?" I frowned at her, still laughing then suggested, "Well if you've won you'd better claim your prize."

I flicked my head to get some hair out of my eyes and then raised one eyebrow teasingly, wondering what she would claim.

10.14.2008, 03:12 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Deal?"
I grinned widely as I looked at her, then took a deep breath...

Wait, am I REALLY gonna do this?!

... and sang.

Orange Range - Hana (Movie: "Be With You" theme song)

Hanabira no youni chiriyuku naka de
Yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta KISEKI
Aishiatte KENKA shita
Ironna kabe futari de norikoete
Umare kawatte mo anata no soba de hana ni narou

"Say yeah, YEAH, c'mon Tanaka say YEAH, YEAH, Say YEAH..."

10.14.2008, 04:06 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I sat there wondering who had come into the room, what that certain someone, as he would go and get whatever he needed, would think of the strange guy just sat in a corner, the door creaked open.
I didn't move. Not for a while.
But then I realised something. The person never came in. Did they even open the door? I looked up...

to see Kazuo.

Wrong moment.... not now.

I looked at him, quite at loss as to what to say. I didn't smile, I didn't grimace. I just looked at him. He didn't look at me.

quote:
"I'll leave if you want, I don't mind."

Would be good...

"Yes. Errm.. no. I don't know. I don't really mind..."

I tried to catch his eyes but he wouldn't meet mine.

"Is there anything you want.... why did you come here right now?"

10.15.2008, 05:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, my presence didn't seem to upset him too much. He wasn't happy to see me but I hadn't expected him to be anyway.

quote:
"Yes. Errm.. no. I don't know. I don't really mind..."
What's that supposed to tell me? Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah? Doesn't help. But the first thing he'd said was was "yes". "Yes, leave". I don't want to leave, Takeo. Not yet. I didn't want to leave him here by himself. I'd said I didn't mind leaving, but I did mind, really. We'd both be lonely then.
quote:
"Is there anything you want.... why did you come here right now?"
The reason ran out the door about five minutes ago... "It's just..." ...kind of hard to explain? I chanced a nanosecond glance in his direction. Of course, there was another reason for my being here. He was here. I had a lot to say to this boy in front of me, why not say it now? It wasn't a good time but who knew when I'd next have this chance? "Yeah. I want to talk to you Takeo." I looked up at him, for the first time today. "Gomen, I know this isn't a good time... in fact it's probably the worst time I could've possibly chosen, so, if you don't want to hear this now, I'll go. I'm just afraid that if I don't say what I want to now then I won't do it at all."

"Will you hear me out?"

10.17.2008, 12:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I sat there, not really knowing what I wanted. On one hand I wanted to be alone. I was a little confused after what had happened and I needed to think... or not think at all. Either involved me being alone.
On the other hand, despite all that, something inside me was happy to see him.

Not happy enough though. I was about to tell him to talk to me another time...

quote:
I'm just afraid that if I don't say what I want to now then I won't do it at all."

I looked up from the floor, where my eyes had traveled back to during my momentary lapse from reality.
quote:
"Will you hear me out?"

"Yes."

10.17.2008, 04:18 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.29.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

His smile was disarming.

quote:
"How did you know I was here?"
"Oh, feminine intuition... Need I say more?," I tossed back. Actually, I didn't know what made me think that, but his defense proved it. I smiled.

Hibiki spoke up:
quote:
"Er... Na-chan...?"
It reminded me that we didn't know exactly where to go to find her. "Right! Sadoru, have you seen Na-chan around? She's... up to something, and Hibiki and I would like to have a word."

Post last edited by Mush on 10.17.2008, 09:20 PM.

10.17.2008, 09:20 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Oh, feminine intuition... Need I say more?,"
I shook my head, nope, that's fine. Then she smiled and that made it even finer. I smiled at her smile and we were in danger of causing a new tectonic plate to split off from the rest of Japan with our combined wide grins when Hibiki spoke in a rather impatient tone. I glanced at him and frowned, what's up?

quote:
"Right! Sadoru, have you seen Na-chan around? She's... up to something, and Hibiki and I would like to have a word."
"Up to something?" Expand on 'up to something'.

I thought hard. When had I last seen Na-chan?

And how do you know she's 'up to something'?

Oh.

Oh, really? Ah. I get you. I think.

The thoughts must have shown in my expression.

When did I last see Na-chan? Then I remembered, "At beginning of break, physics class was ending. I was going to chat to her with Tanaka-san and Icchan but she said... that's right, Kazuo came over and they went off together. She said she wanted to do some pottery or something. In the art room. That's the last I saw of her."

Then the obvious follow up.

"Why?"

Is she? Has she? You know? Been 'up to something'?

I automatically glanced at my watch, "But break's nearly over. Five or ten minutes." I didn't need to add the obvious - that she would come here in a minute.

Unless, this 'something' she was 'up to' was more serious. An unbidden flash of her naked form flitting across a rain-swept garden popped into my head.

I mentally gritted my teeth against the image, not now.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.17.2008, 11:42 PM.

10.17.2008, 11:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Yes."
"Arigato. Honto ni arigato." I smiled gratefully, and apologetically. Here I had a chance to try and set things right. Well, maybe not completely; that would probably never happen. But it was all I could do to try and make things better.

"Well then... Saturday. I need to apologise to you, Takeo. I made a mistake, a huge mistake. After you took me to that beautiful place and all... I knew I could be selfish and stupid sometimes, but that.. what I did.. you don't have to ever forgive me for that." I paused, and my tone soured a little. "You get all this crap from other people about "to thine own self be true" and how you should never care what other people think so long as you're happy in yourself, but it doesn't work like that. It's fine for some, the ones who do just fit in, but for the others... There's got to be a compromise. Otherwise it ends up like this. I hate it. Right now, we just have to be in the same room and there's this damn awkwardness. And it's my own fault."

"I don't want to have to keep regretting this for next three years. You're a really good guy, I like you, I like being around you, but the way things are now... I can't be." I sighed. "And here I am just thinking about myself again. What do you want, Takeo? Should I stay away from you, just be "some guy from your class"? I can do that."

"Whatever you want."

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.18.2008, 07:10 AM.

10.18.2008, 04:08 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She seemed rather hesitant. Something was bothering her, and I couldn't figure out what. I had a feeling that it probably had nothing to do with me, but either way, I wanted to know.

quote:
"It's fine, I was just thinking." I said softly "I didn't mean to bring you down. Just had something on my mind."

"Well, do you care to share? It seems like its troubling you or at least bothering you enough to take over your head for the moment."
I knew there would be resistance, the amount would depend on how serious whatever she was thinking about was.

10.18.2008, 09:19 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I looked at him his mouth was set with determination.

quote:
"Well, do you care to share? It seems like its troubling you or at least bothering you enough to take over your head for the moment."

I dont want to tell you. Scary.

"Ah Seisaku-kun, curiousity killed the cat." I said, I meant it jokingly but it just came out almost sadly, like I was admitting some unhappy truth.

"I was just thinking about you.." No! Now is the wrong time. "...And Na-chan."

I leant against him slightly, a smile on my face.

It doesn't matter, I will just enjoy the moment.

It's all I ask for.

10.18.2008, 10:01 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Ah Seisaku-kun, curiousity killed the cat."

"It's a good thing the cat has nine lives or that would be an issue." I smiled
quote:
"I was just thinking about you.." No! Now is the wrong time. "...And Na-chan."

"Ah...that..." I kinda spaced out for a second "To be honest I'm not sure what is happening there, I just don't know what's going on. I haven't seen her in a while, and its usually awkward"Or all about shadows and issues with that, I need someone grounded, someone that is here, maybe...

Could that mean...?
"Could that mean...?" I let slide, bad things will happen now, gah...

10.18.2008, 10:31 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"It's a good thing the cat has nine lives or that would be an issue."

I couldn't help laughing at that "Hai, nine lives indeed."

What if you're already on your no.8?

quote:

"Ah...that..." I kinda spaced out for a second "To be honest I'm not sure what is happening there, I just don't know what's going on. I haven't seen her in a while, and its usually awkward"

This reply brought mixed results, happiness, relief, confusion and worry. Talk about a buffet of emotions to choose from.

quote:
"Could that mean...?"

Could it mean what?

I looked up at him, his face closer than I expected. For a few seconds I held his gaze, trying desperately to think what to say. After a few moments I lowered it again "I don't know what it means." I said quietly, my voice tinged with doubt.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 10.18.2008, 12:42 PM.

10.18.2008, 12:37 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I hadn't realized what I said until it was out of my mouth. She gave an appropriate response, but the way she said it spoke volumes. She seemed confused and uncomfortable.

Going about trying to figure it out, I made sure to keep my debate in my head, did she like me? Like in a way that she could be wanting to go out with me? Not possible, no one would unless they were crazy or Na-chan, and I hadn't seen her in forever, had no idea where she was, but I did feel a certain awkwardness around her, not knowing what to do. I appreciated a considerable amount of comfort around Chi, but right now must be how I look when I'm with Na-chan...

"Oh! Sorry.... Ummm....yeah....ah..., I just ended up thinking and talking at the same time...yeah..." Was really all that I could say as I turned and stared at the ground.

10.20.2008, 09:57 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
"Oh! Sorry.... Ummm....yeah....ah..., I just ended up thinking and talking at the same time...yeah..."

He looked the way I felt.

"Ah! Sorry Seisaku-kun, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.."

He probably doesn't like you anyway. He would.

"And don't worry I talk and think a lot too. Except if I said all the things I thought, boy would I be unpopular."

Like if I said I liked you.

"I didn't mean to cause such a tense atmosphere, i'm probably just being silly!" I laughed, the laughter not quite reaching my eyes.

He was staring pointedly at the ground.

[B]"Seisaku-kun...?"
I asked, concerned. I reached out and slipped my hand back into his "Are you looking for something down there or just trying to avoid more of my awkward conversational skills?" I smiled, squeezing his hand slightly.

10.21.2008, 09:04 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
""Ah! Sorry Seisaku-kun, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.."

"Oh no, it's my fault, yeah..." What the hell is wrong with me? Im never like this...
quote:
"And don't worry I talk and think a lot too. Except if I said all the things I thought, boy would I be unpopular."

"Thats not true, it depends on the person, if they are that shallow then they can go off in their little world, we wont worry about them." Should I have used 'we'? Probably not, argh!
quote:
"Are you looking for something down there or just trying to avoid more of my awkward conversational skills?"

"Ah, well not really to avoid your awkward conversation skills, but more so to avoid my own hehe..." Something is seriously wrong with me, im never like this, never. This shouldn't happen, something isn't right. Maybe its her. Could be her. Is her. More then likely, can't think of anything else, what will Na-chan think? Should I care? Ugh. I hate my head...

10.22.2008, 08:47 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
"Oh no, it's my fault, yeah..."

Of course it isn't!

quote:
"Thats not true, it depends on the person, if they are that shallow then they can go off in their little world, we wont worry about them."

A tingle ran down my spine at the 'we'. Not an entirely unpleasant tingle either.

quote:
"Ah, well not really to avoid your awkward conversation skills, but more so to avoid my own hehe..."

"You seem to be having as much trouble thoughts as me." I smiled, winking when his eyes met mine.

I looked down at our hands, my slender but small fingers clasped between his.

"So, what're you thinking?" I said, both curious and afraid of the answer to my question.

10.22.2008, 09:02 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks