QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion ONLY
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion ONLY Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  175  176  177  178  179  180    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, say congrats from all of us here

Ill get a response in later, i wanted to make sure that the gas wore off and the freezing was out of my mouth before i did any sort of things. I love how I get to answer a cliff hanger post. good stuff.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.28.2008, 05:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am off on my folk festival holiday tomorrow, and back on 7th May. I might be here late on the 6th, it depends how tired I am - waaah! I expect I will be very tired so don't wait up for me.

Have fun in the shower rooms while I'm gone

04.28.2008, 06:52 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have fun! I'm sure you will if dancing and music are involved. Those Irish know how to party.

Hm, is anybody actually going to go to bed, other than Icchan?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.29.2008, 06:39 AM.

04.28.2008, 07:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We're going, we're going...eventually. It just takes a while.

Bye Maho! Bye Arren! You guys have fun partying it up. I'll be here...studying...

Speaking of, I'll try and come on once a day and do a post. I'll try really hard but don't blame me if I can't make it one day *puppy eyes*

04.28.2008, 07:13 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

K, I'm finally doing that RPG post. Good thing I dont care about hockey anymore or it would sufficiently distract me right now.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.28.2008, 07:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, fen, sorry I'm being this slow. Guess I don't really have too much of an excuse apart from studying, but I'll make sure and get a post in today. Let's both aim for one post a day then.

My Anime List

04.29.2008, 02:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry Saddles I know you mentioned something about loads of people over-posting.

(Its weird because for some reason I thought I dreamt you saying that then came on here and was like: Oh no he really did say that)

But please forgive me She is DEFINITELY getting into the tent in about one more post.

I'll take off one of your Pevert-Points in exchange for the spammage

04.29.2008, 01:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just think Chi's lucky that Megu-chan didn't see or hear any of that. ^^'

My Anime List

04.29.2008, 02:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm i know. Its not very well behaved of her is it?

Then again Chi doesnt know Hibiki and Megumi are together.

I mean yes its kind of obvious but umm.

SHE DIDNT KNOW OKAY?

*looks uncomfortable and edges away*

EDIT: I feel guilty

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 04.29.2008, 03:38 PM.

04.29.2008, 03:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Mm i know. Its not very well behaved of her is it?

Then again Chi doesnt know Hibiki and Megumi are together.
She probably does. She's been in class all week... Megu-chan just threw a loud wobbly within twenty feet of her a while back, she might wonder what that's about.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.29.2008, 05:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I KNOW she knows. Im just trying to make Chi sound like a better person, if thats okay with you?

Yes yes its very bad of her. But if this was real life or an anime she'd do it, nobodies perfect :3

I think thats why I like Maho's charachter so much, she doesnt try to be the perfect lovely person.

It'd be much more realistic if each charachter did something a bit naughty now and then instead of tip-toeing around trying to be friends with everyone.

I make an exception for Mai because shes just lovely

So yep. Thats me trying to justify Chi flirting with Hibiki. Did it work?

04.29.2008, 05:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Of course, Chi can be a little boy-stealer if she likes, I just wasn't sure because of the way you said it, I thought you really thought she didn't know.

I think people are mostly nice in the game because we all get a fair bit of stress and hassle in real life and we don't really want that in what is supposed to be light entertainment.

But as to morally odd characters Icchan fits that description, as does Rakuin to an extent.

And Hibiki isn't nice either, he's not nsaty though, just seriously malfunctioning. Poor lad

My own character is moderately selfish too in case you hadn't noticed, certainly a jealous over protective person, a little paranoid.

04.29.2008, 05:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

NO she isnt a little boy-stealer shes just...

a flirt.

Totally different.

04.29.2008, 06:46 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I said she can be if she likes, not that she was.

Totally different.

04.30.2008, 01:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should post.

I'm so brain dead though. Chemistry is killing my brain cells.

Ugh, kay, here goes. I'll try.

Edit: Ugh, sorry Kaz, it's just not happening today. Nothing's coming and I don't want to force. So I guess you've got more time to study for you exams today (for you) xD I'll post tomorrow (for me)!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 04.30.2008, 03:19 AM.

04.30.2008, 02:12 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa. That really does sound like a weird way of sitting...

And I think it would be possible for Chi not to know about Hibiki and Megumi. If she wasn't doing or saying much during the first few days, it wasn't exactly obvious, and people do go completely mental for various reasons...

04.30.2008, 03:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chemistry can do that, yeah. Last time I peeked at a friend's periodic table in college, the numbers grew decimal points, and I was so glad I decided to not take it up.

Not that physics was any simpler, quantum and liquid viscosity were murderers.

Anyway, me thinks Icchan should make an appearance again and do some... "morally odd" things again

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.30.2008, 04:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Whoa. That really does sound like a weird way of sitting...
I’m guessing you’re referring to my post. Maybe my description is a bit lacking… without going into long paragraphs of what fits where I can only visualize the pose of Rodin’s “The Kiss” except the two people are sat side-by-side initially rather than facing opposite ways. I see it as Sadoru is on Aoi’s right. His left arm across/around her shoulders, his right low down on her left side in the waist area. If she were to raise her arms they’d be the mirror of that. His head on her left shoulder. Hm, I think it works, yeah… I think so. It might not be a posture you’d want to hold for the night maybe…

But maybe I should stop describing this so carefully and just write stuff like “I turned sideways to her and put my arms round her,” that would have the same effect and the readers imagination does the rest.

@ Roar : Yes, more strirring and insensitive interruptions are needed I think. Perhaps a sleepy Icchan going unintentionally into the wrong tent and curling up for the night?

I can imagine a 4am conversation.

Mai : “Wow, Maho sure as hell snores a lot doesn’t she?”
Aoi : “Hairy legs too…”
Chi : “And wind… ew!”
Hikari (reaching out in her sleep for a cuddle) : “Aaaaaaaaaahhh!”

04.30.2008, 05:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, nah, that sounds overboard. Wrong timings are more subtle... and more irritating

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.30.2008, 10:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A request. I need an avatar for a new NPC. She is a middle aged woman, say in her 50s, school teacherish, sensible looking, pleasant (maybe a bit stern?), nothing too sexy.

I have been looking for a while but have had no joy. Anyone got any suggestions?

04.30.2008, 06:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  175  176  177  178  179  180    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks