QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
quote:
I wonder if Chii will see my pictures ever.

You meen waste my heart (Rosaline)

No, that's Chie.
Heh, I'm starting to forget Chii's user name.

Oh OK. Is she/he on this forum?

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.14.2007, 08:32 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO
Nice pics FFF.
Like the first one.
also, not like I imagined, but cute.

05.15.2007, 03:26 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
I wonder if Chii will see my pictures ever.

You meen waste my heart (Rosaline)

No, that's Chie.
Heh, I'm starting to forget Chii's user name.

Is Chii NausicaaCat? I can't remember who you're talking about lol
Good pitures.

05.15.2007, 05:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, Haruko is NC.
Chii is...Oh, I'm so used to calling her Chii.
And Chie is from another forum, but Chii is from this one.
And I call Ray15 either Ray or Bun-kun.(his name is too long. Reminds me of a characters name from Bleach.)
I cann sanfan Ayame..I'm forgetting...
Nariaki Riki-chan thinks I look like a cross between Rukia and Urahara...Then he wanted to kill my cat..Which I have no idea if I showed my cat yet..But Ayame might know.

05.15.2007, 03:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Lol, Haruko is NC.
Chii is...Oh, I'm so used to calling her Chii.
And Chie is from another forum, but Chii is from this one.
And I call Ray15 either Ray or Bun-kun.(his name is too long. Reminds me of a characters name from Bleach.)
I cann sanfan Ayame..I'm forgetting...
Nariaki Riki-chan thinks I look like a cross between Rukia and Urahara...Then he wanted to kill my cat..Which I have no idea if I showed my cat yet..But Ayame might know.

Waa? you showed rikid before me tisk tisk tisk.
I might put a picture up soon. I already have some pictures uploaded but i don't like those ones

05.15.2007, 04:26 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no FFF no cats pics to speak off, and i have a decent memory. i dont really have many picture that i could post up. i could do my drivers licence pic, but like everyone whos ever had one done, you look like a criminal. so ill pass on that one.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.15.2007, 07:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've kept most of my pictures to myself, he he he he..
I should get one of Chompie's fan girls to get me a picture of him to put up.
Ray(Ray15)knows what my friend Man-chan looks like and my school. I'm not putting up my house. My cousin's big site might have it though..
And I'm surprised my fish haven't died yet. Killer died two days ago, and we had to murder Chuckie.
I never should have sent that letter to Margaret about Chuckie...I hope she doesn't tell anyone.*twitch*(Canadian author)

05.15.2007, 08:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Um....well i think it's my turn well It's not the best pic but it will do. sorry it's so big

05.20.2007, 07:05 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Meeeeeeee <3Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

05.20.2007, 11:54 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Nice pics...
both of ya.
Hadnt seen you in a while round here vampiregirl.

05.21.2007, 03:17 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Um....well i think it's my turn well It's not the best pic but it will do. sorry it's so big

You should change you username to "Sir Wax alot" 8]

05.21.2007, 07:14 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice pics everyone and fff glad you finally decided to put one on not bin on this bit for a while you look nothing like id of thought. very cute tho you look like a friend of mine.

05.21.2007, 09:00 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

From a few years ago when I used to spend my weekends dressing up...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.21.2007, 04:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

YO!
Looks well cool.
Any reason apart from dresing up?
Some sorta club.
How long ago was this anyway?

05.21.2007, 04:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

some sort of old war reenactment eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.21.2007, 05:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the English Civil War (1642-1649) although we did do some work covering up to the Dutch Wars of the 1660s. It was a group called The Siege Group (http://www.siegegroup.co.uk/) they are still going, the nice thing is that they didn't just do fighting but also did quite a lot of scripted work, with cameo acted pieces, and so you got talking parts which was great, you could get into character, etc.

And because they did acting as well we would get invites to stay at all sorts of great old country houses, forts and castles, often sleeping inside.

We also did proper combats and used to besiege places with mines, scaling ladders all that sort of stuff.

Firing a muzzle loading black powder musket is great fun, you need a shotgun license for it and the police are very strict about that over here. I've given my licence up now.

I used to be a pretty good swordsman too. All the moves (attacks, feints and blocks) were scripted, and when your opponent moved there was an agreed counter move but once you learned about 12 basic moves and practiced a lot a swordfight could look awesome, very fast.

This was when I was about 30-35, so a little while back.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.21.2007, 05:32 PM.

05.21.2007, 05:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

thats pretty cool, i always found the colonial wars to be an interest of mine. i could never understand how standing in a line and shooting was a smart tactic but i cant judge the logic of that time.

they do that over on this part of the world with the american civil, and revolutionary wars. I live in canada and being the peacefull nation that we are, we have no wars of that era really.

Click for Gallery^^

05.21.2007, 05:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:

You should change you username to "Sir Wax alot" 8]

I don't wax, It's just the pic

05.21.2007, 07:05 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

just noticed that, lol. is it a friends business or were you just skating whereever.

Click for Gallery^^

05.21.2007, 07:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
just noticed that, lol. is it a friends business or were you just skating whereever.

Well my friend loves skating and that was is last day living there so we just did that

05.21.2007, 08:32 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
[  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks