QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - come here if you agree that howl is cute!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » come here if you agree that howl is cute!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
howlatthemoon
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.16.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howlatthemoon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HOWLS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
MY LORD I WANT HIM I WANT HIS KIDS AND...AND....
DOH!!!!

HOWL....WILL YOU MARRY ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV YA SWEETS! XXXXX

05.16.2006, 04:37 AM howlatthemoon is offline   Profile for howlatthemoon Add howlatthemoon to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers for the support guys!! I'm touched, sniff sniff . I realise that (theoretically) I was making a gross generalisation, but it was meant with no malice, just having a bit of fun!! I mean, I'm sure there's many girls here who wouldn't complain if they looked like Lara Croft, I know I wouldn't!!

05.16.2006, 09:30 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................now what should i say here? i dunno if im gettin voted against or if its all kinda nuetral? shit, & no hate towards anybody, especially sprited sen, who i guess i nsulted sry . if i insult any1, i don't mean anything. we all just from different places.

Peace all

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 05.16.2006, 10:57 AM.

05.16.2006, 10:50 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have no real comment on him being cute really being a guy and all...... XD lol
but he does look cool with blond hair lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.16.2006, 11:27 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by howlatthemoon
HOWLS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
MY LORD I WANT HIM I WANT HIS KIDS AND...AND....
DOH!!!!

your comment made me giggle...the guy's supposed to ask you to marry HIM, not the girl! lol

05.16.2006, 11:56 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................now what should i say here? i dunno if im gettin voted against or if its all kinda nuetral? shit, & no hate towards anybody, especially sprited sen, who i guess i nsulted sry . if i insult any1, i don't mean anything. we all just from different places.

Peace all

ok dude, that's way better. i'm sure peace shall come sooner or later. hey did anyone see war of the worlds? i thought is was okay, and a bit creepy

05.16.2006, 11:58 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you talking about the old or new version of "war of the worlds" i thought the new version was rate crap compared to the older version

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.16.2006, 12:28 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that guy thats in th new 1, tom cruise or whoever, i dont trust him. I personally like the 1st one better, but only cuz i saw wen it's special effects where top of the line kinda thing

05.16.2006, 12:48 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

man the first one - the really old one - scared the bejesus out of my when i first saw it - so much doom - i was pretty lil' too. havnt seen the new one yet but i bet its full of special effects.

05.16.2006, 01:46 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
mpw3d
Ohmu

the special effects in the new one are top notch but the fact that they just messed it up alot using "tom cruise" and i think they made some of the story up in certain parts. But frankly i would say "dont see it!!!!!".

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.16.2006, 01:53 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen either movie, but I have read the book, and from what I've seen (of the remake at least), it bears absolutely no resemblance to the novel. The book is set in the U.K for starters...plus the guy it's about doesn't have a daughter, or any children for that matter. Plus, I hate Tom Cruise...i agree with Thug, that man's not to be trusted! It really irritates me that they keep making movies of books, but they change the story!! Nothing that happens in the I,Robot movie happens in the book, NOTHING!! And they even changed the ending of the Lord Of The Rings!! All these remakes drive me crazy too! You'd think nobody had any original ideas any more!! (I obviously only mean American cinema (no disrespect to any1 here who's American!)...European and Asian cinema totally rules, and is filled with original concepts!! )

05.17.2006, 06:00 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

They even did it with "hitch hikers guide to the galaxy" in the remake they skip half the story and they make parts up
but the old one had it all apart from a few bits in the book that they did include in the new one but messed it up badly.
Yea Asian films rule!!!!............. though. it depends if your up to reading subtitles though.
But in any other case reading the novel to films is alot better then watchin in my oppion........... lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.17.2006, 06:07 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Totally agree with you mpw...I refused to watch the Hitchhikers movie, because I love the novels so much (the robot in the movie was cute...but he sooooo wasn't Marvin, and why was Mos Def playing Ford Prefect...Ford was ginger!)! Although, I bet Stephen Fry was good as the voice of the Guide, I love him! I absolutely adored the series though...the computerised bits where they showed what was in the Guide were hilarious...Babel fish rule!!
I love subtitles! I used to work in a video shop, and we had to tell peeps if they were renting a film with subs...the amount of people who said "Oh, I don't want that then...If I wanted to read, I'd pick up a book" was phenomenal...just goes to show how unbelievably dim some people are!! D'ur!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 05.18.2006, 11:01 AM.

05.18.2006, 08:35 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, she is quite posh, although she shoots a firearm pretty nicely! You're right, Lara Croft is attractive. You control her in any way you desire, now how hot is that honestly?!?!
There's no denying it,
pixels or not she is hot.
Yes Howl has his "moments" to be completely truthful. He's a famous wizard across the land, he is liked by all the ladies, I mean c'mon! He must have something compelling about him right? We cannot deny that fact either. There it's settled: Howl and Lara are attractive, score one for the ladies; score one for the men.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.18.2006, 03:28 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like it! now thats settled. and depending on wich way you swing theres room for cross-over! evrybody wins - oh wait niether of them exist - WE ALL LOSE! life continues.

05.19.2006, 01:57 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Hoorah!! Ain't it better when we all just get along?!!

05.19.2006, 02:03 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes it is, I have no clue as to why every thread lately has some tension to it....

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.20.2006, 10:50 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
~eef~
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.13.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~eef~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes howl is cute! lol with blond hair and all...*drools* XD

i thought lara was first named laura...but they changed it because it was too british or something..lol thats what i heard XD

05.22.2006, 11:47 AM ~eef~ is offline   Profile for ~eef~ Add ~eef~ to your buddy list Send an Email to ~eef~
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  love at first sight...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl....what an incredibly handsome guy. And not only is he handsome, he is an enigma, surrounded by mystery, that you just want to unfold. With his blond hair he looks innocent, like a charming prince ready to sweep you off your feet and carry you into the sunset...while flying of course! With his black hair, and his brooding blue eyes, you just want to hold him in an hug, with encicling arms, and cover his face in kisses. In his green hair, he looks like that neighborhood punk that you just can't help but to sigh over....although when Howl had his green hair he was a bit slimy........

Anyways he has different facets of personality, one which eludes the common person. As he develops as a character, not only does he become a more kinder person, but also because he becomes more selfless which is trait I find very attractive....

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.04.2006, 04:15 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks