QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - myspace
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » myspace » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, yours won't work for me.

12.09.2006, 03:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my bad www.myspace.com/chihiro1096

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.09.2006, 03:56 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Somebody from this thread that has myspace im not saying who, but copy my profile song and im feeling bitchy about it and im hoping that person see this post and changes it song NOW!!!!! > < ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 08:59 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, don't swear.
Me still not on this.
I see Chii has and obsession with
Shana. That's cool.

12.20.2006, 09:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i want it to change the F*****g Song!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 09:19 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Must be terrible if you hate
it so bad.

12.20.2006, 09:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Yup

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 09:31 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm such a myspace whore

12.21.2006, 07:59 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lmao ^^^^

12.22.2006, 12:51 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im sort of rubbish at this new stuff i cnt add any friend to my space its useless theres nothing on my account yet but i look so sad when my only friend is that tom guy who is everyones friend can anyone help

02.12.2007, 09:49 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
im sort of rubbish at this new stuff i cnt add any friend to my space its useless theres nothing on my account yet but i look so sad when my only friend is that tom guy who is everyones friend can anyone help

Post a link here with your profile name and ill join you as a friend....

02.12.2007, 02:54 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  woot im gonna addya allPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.myspace.com/cuddely_caz

this is mine woot add me

02.13.2007, 06:37 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's mine:

http://www.myspace.com/watashi_ai_anata

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.13.2007, 06:00 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo I just got this myspace thing going on so heres my name

www.myspace.com/ikutsu

02.14.2007, 12:14 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.myspace.com/richardw1987
this is mine please add me i onlymgot four friends at the mo and when i c peeps with loads makes me sad (little tear, sob)

02.14.2007, 01:33 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks