QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nintendo WII
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nintendo WII » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

march 2007? i think it came out already, i pit the fools who live in europe.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.04.2006, 06:47 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sis wants that PS3.
But she asked for a PS2 for christmas.
Those things cost lots of money, especially
if you compare them from ebay price to store
price.
She wants a Nintendo too, that plays both japanese/english
games(then I'll be stuck reading it to her)with this dog game..
I found on this website the perfect one.
It was blue, played both those versions of games, and
even came with the exact dog game that she wanted.
She started drooling over that and CCS games.

12.04.2006, 09:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i pity the fools who live in europe.

You'd better just be trying to sound like Mr T...

12.10.2006, 04:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Well, i dont want the ps3 anyway....
My bros been trying to get the wii... (for us)
its sold out everywhere.. and apparently he cant afford waiting in line for a few hours, so, asically well have to wait until march, which is when we seehim next time.
AAARGHHHH so annyoing!

12.11.2006, 04:21 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mines coming this week sometime i cant wait

12.11.2006, 01:10 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think im going to buy a WII and PS3.

12.11.2006, 03:45 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. How much money do you have, Tool?

I was looking at the Wii on Amazon. It sold out on launch day, and when you look at the price, it only shows "Used and New from £464"

12.11.2006, 05:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got this from one of my fav sites, Crave

quote:
In the UK, the Wii is £180, the premium Xbox 360 is £280 (often with a game included) and the 60GB PS3 is expected to cost £425 when in launches here in March.

So, basically, I could buy both an Xbox 360 and a Wii for the same as a single PS3 and game... and even then I'd have to wait until march...

In North America, the Wii has outsold the PS3 by 2:1, and they were both released in mid-november... Hooray for the Wii!!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

12.11.2006, 05:33 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Indeed! Hooray for the Wii!

But

quote:
So, basically, I could buy both an Xbox 360 and a Wii for the same as a single PS3 and game...

This does make me wonder: why would you want an Xbox 360? (other than the sudden burst of good games lately which I will continue to ignore )

12.11.2006, 05:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah, I wouldn't want an Xbox or PS3. Wii all the way!! I suppose people may be interested in the PS3 after the booming success of the PS2. Nintendo always make the best games, and their consoles have innotive features which allow them to do this.

But perhaps the main reason I won't buy the PS3 or Xbox is because I don't have enought money... *cries*

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

12.11.2006, 05:42 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I was interested in the PS3, but when Sony kept delaying it and pushing up the price, I decided I couldn't be bothered.

12.12.2006, 12:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I was interested in the PS3, but when Sony kept delaying it and pushing up the price, I decided I couldn't be bothered.

yo im feeling that The problem with the wii is the standing up to use the controls after a hour ya gonna get tired so no 7hr sessions of gaming

12.12.2006, 12:34 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well ya just switch to thes "less engetic" normal controller wen ya get tired but thats not as fun lol

12.12.2006, 01:51 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Wow. How much money do you have, Tool?

I was looking at the Wii on Amazon. It sold out on launch day, and when you look at the price, it only shows "Used and New from £464"

I have about €1,400 saved in my bank account

12.12.2006, 03:05 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
i have read reviews where peopole have played (the 70 hours of gameplay! containing) zelda TP for 10 hours straight and havent got tired..
You dont actually have to swing your arm around like an idot all the time..
mostly small wrist or underarm movemnts suffice (i like that last word )

12.12.2006, 05:23 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Swinging my arm around like an idiot all the time is the whole attraction.

12.13.2006, 12:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want that nintendo really bad and if i dont get for xmas im GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.17.2006, 03:06 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

""zelda TP for 10 hours straight and havent got tired.."""

lol i did that the day i bought my WII lol and my arm didnt get tired but to everyone buying a wii GET ONE!!! its a amazing comsole and buy zelda i'm about 20 odd hours into the game and has wowed me beyond anything ive ever played!!.

i'll probably buy a ps3 in like a year or so so i no the price will drop alot but from wot ive played "Ridge racer 7" i wasnt all to imprested.. its like playin a ps2 without a rumble pak and just improved graphics. :S

but if ppl like them then by all means buy one if u can afford it

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.17.2006, 07:10 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heck, I only know how
a gameboy works. Never
played video games til
Christmas last year whenI got my own game boy.
Now my sis has taken off with it because she
liked it better than hers.
I can beat her in any game, just takes me 2 hours
and I'll be finished with it. The games are too
easy!
She also took all my games..and lost them!
The games are expensive, as much as my ghiblies
are worth. I gave up on video games
but am pretty good at them.
My sis asked for a ps2 and ps3 and a nintendo ds
for christmas along with games, the same game for
each. She even tries delideratly to go
over to my neighbours to play her Xbox.
Never tell her differnet game sistems, or I'll
curse it and it'll break, just like my stuf.

12.17.2006, 10:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hear that the wii's nunchuk is also liable to break and there have been reports that people have let them go into there plasma tv's and friends heads.

12.18.2006, 12:52 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks