QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Burger King or McDonalds?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Burger King or McDonalds? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: BK or McD's
Burger King
Mc Donalds
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hair gel on a sandwich probably would be food poisoning, since hygiene is important, and hair gel in food is hardly hygienic.

01.17.2007, 03:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ive a friend, who loved McDonalds.
He loved it so much, that he wanted to work there.
Since he works there he never eats there anymore

That shows me what Mc Donalds do...
He told me disgusting storys!

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.17.2007, 05:37 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh, please do not tell me any more! Ugh!
I already hear sick stories about Mc Donalds.
Near where I live a kid died at McDonalds so
we do not go there much any more..long story
and hard to remember..it involves those play
gyms there. There was a needle. Yes, a used
needle that killed the child..yes..*I think I'm
turning into Saki-chan*

01.18.2007, 08:03 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my friend works at mcdonalds and he told me what they do to the food so i dont go there any more and burger kings food actually looks like what it does on the picture

01.18.2007, 08:44 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha! Cool. I still like Wendy's more. Infact, I like
A&W too. Hee hee.

01.18.2007, 08:46 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo wimpy here in the UK are a good minor burger bar but you just cant beat the bacon dbl cheese burger from BK

01.18.2007, 10:30 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Burger King gave me food poisoning and made me throw up in my teacher's bathroom.

One question what were you doing in your teachers bathroom?

Good question. But I'm not sure I want to know the answer...

I'm friends with the teacher's daughter, and I went round for tea.

Honest!

01.18.2007, 02:32 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha! That's sort of happened before, except I'm a teaches
daughter. Hee hee. I use the teachers bath room all the
time.

01.18.2007, 02:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:
Burger King gave me food poisoning and made me throw up in my teacher's bathroom.

One question what were you doing in your teachers bathroom?

Good question. But I'm not sure I want to know the answer...

I'm friends with the teacher's daughter, and I went round for tea.

Honest!

I trust you enough to believe that.

01.18.2007, 02:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont go to fast-food joints really, tho if i hav to say i'd say i prefer Mc donalds to Burger king, even tho i kno someone who got an STD in her throat from eating Mc donalds. Those who dont know wat an STD is, google it lawl. Im more of a Pizza Express kinda ga'll.

01.18.2007, 02:40 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I only know of one meaning for STD. I am worried.

01.18.2007, 02:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

An STD? Horrible.

In her throat? Intriguing.

From MacDonalds? Fascinating!

01.18.2007, 02:44 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yh, apparently some guy had got umm.. "Excited" on her burger, so when she eat it she got an STD in her throat... Bit rank really, so i tend to stay away from Mickey D's except if i hav like only a few quid and am starving.

01.18.2007, 02:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oh my dear god. I hoped that there was some other meaning for STD, and now that the truth comes out, I feel like vomiting. That's McDonalds for you.

01.18.2007, 02:46 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Yh, apparently some guy had got umm.. "Excited" on her burger, so when she eat it she got an STD in her throat... Bit rank really, so i tend to stay away from Mickey D's except if i hav like only a few quid and am starving.

Good god!

01.18.2007, 02:46 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I know, poor girl.

01.18.2007, 02:47 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ew..
STD?..uh..

01.18.2007, 02:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl oh no Hunny- mew mew (im makin up these as i go along lawl) I've ruined ur innocence!

01.18.2007, 02:51 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I apoligise for double posting, just a internet mess up

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.18.2007, 02:59 PM.

01.18.2007, 02:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Uh..huh..I have no idea what it means.
You double posted the same thing.

01.18.2007, 02:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks