QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bruised by Jack's Mannequin 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.04.2008, 11:45 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You - S Club

. . .

My Anime List

06.04.2008, 12:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@kaz, wow, i wasn't even sure those cds still existed.
What Do You Go Home To by EitS (mountains mix)

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.04.2008, 12:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
@kaz, wow, i wasn't even sure those cds still existed.
Lol, yeah they're still here. Mm... my S Club CD was the first CD I got that was mine and mine only. What is it with me and suddenly liking things that went out of popularity like 5 years ago? When I was... 10 (?) S Club were really popular with my friends, same with Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters. Then several years later, I liked them. Seems like I'm just several years behind the rest of society fashion-wise.

Say Goodbye - S Club

My Anime List

06.04.2008, 12:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oldies, even for me, from the 40's...

06.05.2008, 12:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mom walking around and talking to her fioncee... how do you spell that?

Um... yay!

06.05.2008, 01:16 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Boys of Summer - Ataris

06.05.2008, 08:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The mailman delivering my mail, probably junk mail and bills...

06.05.2008, 06:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
The mailman delivering my mail, probably junk mail and bills...

Same the world over!

Tonight, tonight, tonight - Genesis

06.05.2008, 07:03 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

the King of Cajun comedy - Justin Wilson

06.05.2008, 07:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Panic! At the Disco - It's Time to Dance

I FINALLY realized what this song is saying. XD I wouldn't have gotten it unless someone had told me about one factor in this. lol I'm an idiot..

06.05.2008, 08:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've just seen a face- The Beatles

06.05.2008, 08:49 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

the sound of dishes drip drying in the drain rack...

Oh, and Kiki's back online, that too... sigh...

MOM! Kiki's MOM! She's not doing her homework!!! MOM!!!

heeheehee

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.05.2008, 08:56 PM.

06.05.2008, 08:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, I think the last time my parents called me out on not doing hw was...never. God, I've always been such a goodie two shoes, it's a bit sad. And now that I've learned about procrastination, they think I'm responsible enough to handle doing hw on my own.

Anyways, I'm handling that now...half way done. Less for the weekend! xD

Edit: I love how people at the Tavern can totally make me forget what the thread is actually about...

Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace

Post last edited by fenkashi on 06.05.2008, 09:30 PM.

06.05.2008, 09:29 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Overboard by The Rosenbergs

Click for Gallery^^

06.05.2008, 10:12 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Yay! Kiki
Baron

The only times when I don't do what I am supposed to be doing is when I procrastinate so much that my mom starts getting mad at me and tells me to do my homework. And then I usually procrastinate some more... anyway, I am taking an opportunity and catching up with my friends at the Tavern!! Wow, it sounds like I'm talking about my fellow drunkards... I go to a tavern when I'm not supposed to be and my mom gets mad... haha.

06.05.2008, 10:33 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Taverns usually serve more than just alcohol, little one...

they also serve food and rooms for the weary traveler or...

whoever else may be sleepy... like me right now... brain is starting to slow down...

06.06.2008, 02:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

06.06.2008, 03:10 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

A Song For Milly Michaelson by Thrice.
Best song off the later half of the Alchemy Index

Click for Gallery^^

06.06.2008, 11:39 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Insatiable - Darren Hayes

My Anime List

06.06.2008, 03:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks