QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DAMN IT! I thought I might get away with having another egg as all my current ones have at least hatched, but no. So definitely no Christmas eggs. Unless... I abandon my two-headed one... any thoughts?

12.27.2008, 02:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay

12.27.2008, 02:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, but the two headed is so cute Arren. ^^ But then I could kidnap it.. XD

And yay, NC. ^^

lol, I forget what I want to name my Christmas egg.. XD Damn that guy, I wanted him to put it in his sig and he keeps my winter one. :/ It has enough views, right..?

12.27.2008, 02:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im going to name my christmas egg SantaClaws.

If the name isnt taken that is (probably is)

btw give my valenth a click? I want it to grow up already. And every time somebody clicks it it levels, I need to get it to 104 or something then it turns into a scary polar bear should do at least. Clicking more than onc a day won't level it but if you clicked tonight then clicked tomorrow it'd count as 2 levels

Adopted from Valenth

12.27.2008, 05:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
DAMN IT! I thought I might get away with having another egg as all my current ones have at least hatched, but no. So definitely no Christmas eggs. Unless... I abandon my two-headed one... any thoughts?

Why not abandon your autumn? Don't you already have one?

My Anime List

12.27.2008, 07:42 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When it matures he should see if it's female or male first. Because if it's male, then he'll want to keep it and he can breed more winters that way. ._. If it's female the he could abandon it. Also, if it's male when the spring eggs are released he can breed one of those and not have to go and get it.

The father of my winter is a summer one. ^^

EDIT: WTF? The owner of my autumn baby named it Aiden08. o_O WTF?

Geh!! It would seem my Xarxes needs some clicks. -__-;;

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.27.2008, 10:47 PM.

12.27.2008, 10:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by arren18

Why not abandon your autumn? Don't you already have one?

No...

and now none of them seem to be showing up...

Edit: okay, they're all showing now. But... I'm a bit worried about how my autumn dragon has about two and a half days left and hasn't grown its wings yet...

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.28.2008, 05:43 AM.

12.28.2008, 05:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kazegami
Earlier, most of the dragons had turned into pokemon, FFF. But they've changed back now...
[/QUOTE

Oh! So that's what happened! A lot of them changed into Pokemon, and that's why my sky dragon looked like some scary green creep thing? Aha!

And yay, now it's back! Happiness! It's so pretty...

12.28.2008, 06:38 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dose any one atucally know why they turned in to pokemon??

also Kaze your new display picture look awsome ^^..

Ps.. 0.3 days on my black drag... to be honset i think its joining my other dead drags... i should make a grave yard

12.28.2008, 10:13 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

UM UM! Well you know how you're only meant to have 4 eggs&hatchlings at a time? 5 if you breed?

Yeah well....

UMMMMM. LOL.

12.28.2008, 10:23 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O_O

My Anime List

12.28.2008, 10:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, nice Haruko-chan~. ^^ XD

Hn, I think I may have to freeze my Xarxes...

12.28.2008, 11:04 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

THEY TOOK TWO OF THEM AWAY :'(

what ba*****s!

>:[

12.28.2008, 02:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh noes! They did?! How can they do that?! That's terrible!!

12.28.2008, 04:19 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

0.03 day... every time i look at my hatchling it always ends in 3...

12.28.2008, 04:39 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Awww, I think I might have to freeze my Xarxes after all.

And Christmas egg isn't hatching. >.<

12.28.2008, 11:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

My autumn has grown up! Score! I hope there are still some Christmas eggs to pick up...

12.29.2008, 05:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Eeh, my winter's grown up! What's the blue thing beside it? o.0 Oh, that's its tail. xP Pretty...

Sorry about your black, kitsune.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.29.2008, 09:50 AM.

12.29.2008, 09:49 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

the winter dragon looks amazing.. ^^ i want one ... if it dosnt die with the rest of them

12.29.2008, 09:54 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tomtoo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tomtoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I GOT A GRAVEYARD

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

12.29.2008, 09:54 AM Tomtoo is offline   Profile for Tomtoo Add Tomtoo to your buddy list
[  «    ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks