QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions What are you doing right now? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Of course we're discussing gardening nice clean subject that.

As long as you're wearing gloves. Otherwise it can be a bit messy.

04.27.2008, 04:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As for me, I'm fairly sure I'd rather not think about what they're on about...because I'm bound to understand and then instantly regret it.

04.27.2008, 04:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Found the ad for the Gleason brand of Dibbler... Said to prepare your fields, handsomely... If you're a professional gardener, that would be what you want, right? ...

Husky doesn't like gardening much anyway... Not since Mother pointed him at a 20foot square in the corner of the yard and said, I want a garden there, dig it up and weed it.... I was only 10 yrs old... Almst turned me off of grdening forever... almost...

04.27.2008, 04:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@arren:

Well of course, you need to use the proper protection after all.

04.27.2008, 04:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

That depends on what exactly you're doing. In general it can be very painful not to wear gloves. You really don't want to touch a euphorbia without gloves, trust me.

My Anime List

04.27.2008, 04:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol Kaz, speaking from experience?

04.27.2008, 04:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

That depends on what exactly you're doing. In general it can be very painful not to wear gloves. You really don't want to touch a euphorbia without gloves, trust me.

Hmmm, agreed. I wouldn't want a nasty rash or anything. In which case good gloves are necessary. Holy ones that let stuff in are useless.

04.27.2008, 04:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ fen - Sadly, yes I'm speaking from experience. And pain.

@ arren - now I'm confused, are you still talking about something else?

My Anime List

04.27.2008, 04:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Also without gloves you can get dirt and other stuff under your fingernails which can be a little unpleasant.

04.27.2008, 04:43 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@arren:

Yeah I hate the holy ones, you get seeds germinating all over the place.

Rofl I love how we're having a totally different conversation to everybody else ;D

04.27.2008, 04:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, NC and arren, I just understood.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.27.2008, 04:46 PM.

04.27.2008, 04:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Yeah I hate the holy ones, you get seeds germinating all over the place.

Only in the right conditions, of course. Still, it can be a right pain getting the stuff off your hands. And after some jobs you'll be lucky if it's just your hands.

04.27.2008, 04:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Oh, great...Kaz, I think NC and Arren are always talking about something else. And they're never very subtle about it xP

It's best to ignore it I think.

I am multitasking. Yay ^_^ I always feel like I get more done this way...do I actually? I dunno.

04.27.2008, 04:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my mum`s dog ate euphorbia once, sent the little citter crazy for several hours---the vet said it was like doggy lsd!!!!

shall we start a gardening thread----i planted some chard the other day

ttfn

04.27.2008, 04:50 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
I am multitasking.

So. How many different things can you do at the same time then?

04.27.2008, 04:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

*glares suspiciously* You're not taking this anywhere weird, are you? xP

Hehe, let's see. I'm finding tracks to burn a cd for my friend, finally eating something (bread ^_^), on the intercomm with my dad who occassionally asks questions about what I've written down in the tax forms, surfing the net for research purposes, talking to people here, posting, writing an rpg post and a post of the 'love' thread in between, and helping my little brother with his hw too...yeah. Listening to music as well...but that doesn't really count.

04.27.2008, 05:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren? weird??? surely you jest.... as well as all the other things that you are currently doing...

04.27.2008, 05:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

@ fenkashi: Wow. That pretty impressive, I must say.

Okay, maybe I was intending to suggest things... but holy crap, that really is multi-tasking. This time, not being rude whatsoever.

Post last edited by arren18 on 04.27.2008, 05:04 PM.

04.27.2008, 05:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sometimes i cant manage walking and talking.hey ho.

sorry that was spam??

04.27.2008, 05:06 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

people can walk AND talk at the same time.... WOW!

No one ever told me!!!

(sitting and trying top tyl at the smae tmie...(

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.27.2008, 05:09 PM.

04.27.2008, 05:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks