QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions What are you doing right now? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hm, sorry, my mistake...what about a brand of canned tuna? im pretty sure its one of those two.

right now, waiting for youtube to load.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 04.29.2008, 02:59 AM.

04.29.2008, 02:59 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm no not that i can think of, maybe you could be right, i know there is a clothes brand called Davenport

04.29.2008, 03:01 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Look at it Farren!!!!

04.29.2008, 03:34 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@fielder...... i'm lookin alright

manthat looks good

..but ff7 is so much better

i guese it's the tekken of square soft games

04.29.2008, 05:23 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

@Fazz - maybe...or All Star Pro Wrestling by Square Soft, Year 2000

04.29.2008, 09:18 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Getting together some snacks, taking the phone off the hook, thinking of JRR (he's a big Barcelona fan).

As it's Champions league football tonight!

I'm not a big Man U fan, but they are an English team (Well, they are owned by Americans ) and it would be great to see an all English Final, right Arren?

04.29.2008, 02:08 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm just about to go and write my RPG post... then I might study... or I might draw. Yeah, I really want to draw all of a sudden. I haven't done a good drawing in absolute ages.

My Anime List

04.29.2008, 02:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
I'm not a big Man U fan, but they are an English team (Well, they are owned by Americans ) and it would be great to see an all English Final, right Arren?

Meh. I have to say, if that was the case I'd choose it to be Man Utd and Liverpool. I don't like Chelsea; for an English team they really don't have enough English players.

But I'm really not all that bothered about who is in the final.

04.29.2008, 02:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your right, there's just a handfull of English players in the whole of the English Premier League, could that be the reason why it's known to be the best football league in the entire world? (before Miy says ) Kicking ball not throwing ball variety!

04.29.2008, 02:32 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Avoiding my dog.

It keeps letting one rip.

Its actually horrible.

</3

04.29.2008, 03:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sat here all alone on the Tavern. Its spooky. And Arren 18 can't get on to it. Like beforeness...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.29.2008, 04:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im trying to play COD4 but Im like talking to 4 people at a time, really hard to type and shoot at the same time

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.29.2008, 04:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Avoiding my dog.

It keeps letting one rip.

Its actually horrible.

</3

Count yourself lucky, you only have one dog. Imagine what it's like some nights with nine.

Right now I'm feeling sick. >_< Maybe hot milk wasn't the best idea ATM. Although, you can't really go far wrong with milk can you? Unless of course you're lactose-intolerant. But I'm not, so... bleh. Go figure.

And I'm still writing that RPG post.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.29.2008, 04:49 PM.

04.29.2008, 04:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

That was a nervy last few minutes but,
Manchester United are through to the Champions League final after Paul Scholes “He scores goals”' stunning 25-yard strike gave them a 1-0 win over Barcelona, sorry JRR.

United will now play Chelsea or Liverpool in Moscow on Wednesday May 21. So it will be an all English Final.

With all those English in Moscow, I guess there will be over 100,000, ‘we’ could overthrow Putin, does he need doing away with?
Should I be even saying this, I don’t really want to be radioactively poisoned by the KGB.

Anyway ‘Free West’ here’s your opportunity, there’s no better fighting force than 100,000 English tanked-up on Vodka, giving it Large! “Rule Britannia”!!

04.29.2008, 06:01 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If You Cross My Line character revising. Chantel is visually stunning if not he is one of the shortest male leads I've made that aren't really girls. The main character is actually a man who is being hunted by his acquaintance's cat. Yes, a cat. His name is Wynter, because I love writing it that way and it's a pretty name for a boy.

And I keep imagining this really pretty character that looks like a cross between my character Damien and my other character Leigh. But Leigh, he rules..

Looking for The Count of Monte Cristo and The Phantom of the Opera. Not allowed to watch the anime for Monte Cristo (Gankutsuou, I coulda boughten the DVD -.-) and Svetlana *Russian/Canadian manga artist who I got an autograph from* has me addicted to The Phantom of the Opera because if the freaky coincidences she didn't notice.

04.29.2008, 06:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mulling over the day so far... I hate this weird bizarre stupid drama that weird bizarre strange people that are my age are always having!! I stay out of it, luckily...

04.29.2008, 07:11 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh the drama. It never ends, does it? Good for you for staying clear of it.

Thinking how beautiful it is outside...and how I should start working on my english assignment.

04.29.2008, 07:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm in the school library and about to go to english...

04.29.2008, 09:02 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Needing to do homeowrk and stuffsz...

04.29.2008, 09:04 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sitting sick at home wrapped in a quilt.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

04.29.2008, 09:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    ...  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks