QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like I'm too late for Christmas eggs now. *sigh*

12.29.2008, 11:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My eggs... dead... all of them!

That's just my luck isnt it

12.29.2008, 07:11 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GAAAAAAH!! Why hasn't he grown his wings yet?! >.< My grey one... ;_; Goddammit, if he doesn't soon then it'll be the first hatchling I'll have to freeze. And thank god candy cane egg is hatching, a little over two days and something but I'm thankful it'll hatch on time. ^^;

12.29.2008, 11:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised my two-headed dragon isn't growing up yet...

12.30.2008, 06:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, the Christmas ones look like lil' reindeer. :3

My Anime List

12.30.2008, 08:08 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I'm surprised my two-headed dragon isn't growing up yet...

....Me too!
I mean it's got two mouths and one arse, if anything should pile on the pounds, that should!

12.30.2008, 10:10 AM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Christmas one is named Florence the Hedgehog.

Now I hope to GOD it'll be male. XD Not for breeding purposes, but just because of what I named it..

Yes, phew, grey grew "her" wings. PLEASE CLICK A LOT. She needs to grow up very fast since it's her final day and she finally received her wings.

12.30.2008, 02:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got myself a new egg and a hatchling

Hopefully I'll be more successful this time

12.30.2008, 02:58 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'll try clicking yours in awhile, Ayami. Busy trying to find ways of saving my hatchling..

12.30.2008, 03:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I could've had a Christmas egg... but I kept the two-headed one that turned out to be another girl. Dx

12.30.2008, 06:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That sucks. XD Maybe the silver will be male? :3

I froze my grey hatchling. :/ Hopefully Florence will make it to adulthood..

12.30.2008, 08:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

My winter grew up! It's a girl... ¬_¬

01.01.2009, 06:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Y'know something arren? I think your silver is a girl too. XD

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 01.01.2009, 08:36 AM.

01.01.2009, 08:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

This is beyond a joke. Now I need to think of four girl names!

01.01.2009, 08:46 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

DAMN YOU, you got my female silver! XD That ISN'T FUNNY!! *revs chainsaw* < I think my reaction is partly due to finding a forum with a bunch of Nabari fangirls on it.. lol

But really, that is pretty ironic. Then again, all of mine were female except two and hopefully Florence. XD

01.01.2009, 12:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yaaaaaay! One of my valenths grew up from its boring ol' test tube!

Isnt it cute

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.01.2009, 01:08 PM.

01.01.2009, 01:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aww, it's a lil' prrb.

My Anime List

01.01.2009, 08:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@NC
Aww, your Valenth is so cute! Maybe I should get one...

... has anybody else found a random egg in their sig that wasn't there before? I have one of those blue ones with the white-ish markings on it, and I know that I didn't add another egg. What the heck?!

EDIT: Waaaaait a minute. The new egg is where the grave stone used to be... did it like, come back from the dead or something?

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 01.02.2009, 12:54 AM.

01.02.2009, 12:53 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Mine have all grown up! ^_^ Now I need to name them and get some more...

01.02.2009, 06:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

The autumn dragons are so pretty, I wish I'd got one now

01.02.2009, 06:57 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
[  «    ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks