QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #6
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #6 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26    »  ]
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hibiki murmured
"Ah... There's too many people around just now. I'll just leave you to it, okay?"

I grinned, and nodded. I also spotted Sadoru hovering at the doorway, and gave him an it's A-OK nod.

Na-chan's emotions were still contagious. The closer I got to her, the more I felt my frustration, urgency, and tiredness bleeding away, replaced by a warm and luminous blue happiness. It pierced right down inside and made me smile just at the sight of it.
Am I staring into a mirror? Na-chan, you're happy because of me?

"Tadaima." I giggled, and met her embrace.

The feeling was musical.

Maybe this isn't so bad. Maybe there's no need to say anything to Na-chan right now.

11.27.2008, 02:56 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched with a growing feeling of amazement as the two girls hugged. Suddenly there was this sense of all rightness in the corridor when seconds before Na-chan had seemed inconsolable.

I caught Takako's look and nodded back, I know.

The next thought...

How do you do that? How do you make everything... fixed? Without doing anything?

I put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed then did the same to Na-chan with the other. I looked up as Icchan had said something just before the two of them hugged but this wasn't the place to say anything now. I merely indicated with my eyes that the girls were best off left alone.

"I'll see you in class," I gave Takako's shoulder another squeeze then slipped away to my desk.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.27.2008, 04:11 AM.

11.27.2008, 03:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DING-DONG! … DING-DONG! … DING-DONG!

The five-minute bell for end of break sounded.

11.27.2008, 03:55 AM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I held on to her tight, then tighter.

"Mmmm."

Icchan was talking and I think he was helping but I hardly heard his words though I knew he meant well. I was about to say something when a bell went, so I stayed quiet for a bit.

After a minute I lifted my head and looked up at Aoi.

"I. Uhnm. I need to talk. Can we talk but I don't know when, I want, ahm, I want Hibiki to be there. We three. Need to talk." I spoke through sniffs and snuffles, then I noticed things from the real world.

"Oh, you're back? I hope you're feeling better."

11.28.2008, 04:16 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Hehe you've gone all tomato-y. I cant talk either though I guess... Ah well."
I grinned stupidly and tried to think of something to say. Wow, this is familiar. Fortunately, the five-minute bell went at that point.

"Ah, it's that time," I acknowledged. I don't really want to go already though...

"I suppose I could stay for a minute or two." I looked down at my knees, before adding "Well, if we've actually got anything to talk about..."

11.28.2008, 01:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Ah, it's that time,"

"Indeed...." I sighed.

quote:
"I suppose I could stay for a minute or two."

Yay!

quote:
"Well, if we've actually got anything to talk about..."

Uh-oh.

"Ah..." I smiled, leaning back slightly and tipping my head upwards. Rubbing my temples with the tips of my fingers as if deep in thought.

"Aha!" I grinned, leaning forwards again "What is your favourite kind of pocky?"

"I have a theory that the kind of pocky you like says something about you."

11.28.2008, 02:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He sat down two seats in front of me and laughed.

Oh.

"Whoops, I'm not usually such an airhead, I swear," laughing with him.

Yes, because air has been filling my head these past few days, I thought sarcastically while trying to sit in my own seat without actually seeing Maho.

No. Clearly it's because Sho's head is too big. Yes. That's got to be it.

The 5 minute warning bell rang and Hiroshi put his head down on his desk so I assumed our conversation was over.

Well that wasn't rude at all... I thought and wondered what to do with myself. Five minutes wasn't all that long. Was it?

Luckily for me, Hiroshi's head popped up a few seconds later and he turned around, mouth open. Happy, I waited for him to say whatever he wanted to say but his eyes flicked to the left and his mouth shut. Before I could say anything, he was turned back around in his chair.

I risked a glance in the direction he was looking in and found...nothing. At least not anymore. I sighed watched the clock tick. One second, two second...

When that didn't help, I tore a piece of paper from a notebook and wrote 'What?' on it before making a ball out of it and tossing in neatly on top of Hiroshi's desk.

It was silly passing notes in a classroom without a teacher in it but what did that matter?

12.01.2008, 08:20 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I was daydreaming a ball of paper intruded me.. I flinched, I opened it up and read "何?"

Um.. Why had that girl glanced at me like that?, Almost to give a hostile expression.. What is her problem!?

I turned the piece of paper over and wrote "It's Nothing" and then drew a little smiley face underneath, I then volleyed it over my shoulder, I turned around and smiled as I witnessed her catching it.

"Great catch!"

5 seconds crawled by..

I swung back round and started counting how many books were in the bookshelf..

Uhh.. how long's left now!.. time seems to take ages when there's nothing to do.

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 12.10.2008, 11:23 AM.

12.10.2008, 11:22 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Na-chan snuffled,
"I. Uhnm. I need to talk. Can we talk but I don't know when, I want, ahm, I want Hibiki to be there. We three. Need to talk."
Yes we do.
"Don't worry. We will, for sure. Don't even worry." I answered reassuringly.
quote:
"Oh, you're back? I hope you're feeling better."
I smiled. "You noticed? Thank you. I'm feeling fine," I said, then dropping my voice to the conspiratorial level, added "and you've been having quite a day too!"

I couldn't resist.

"Anyway, that's the bell; let's head in," I said, taking her hand.

12.11.2008, 03:48 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Don't worry. We will, for sure. Don't even worry."
I grinned at her idiotically, suddenly things seemed a lot better even though nothing had happened.

quote:
"...You've been having quite a day too!"
"Hm." You know? I felt a little like I do when mummy knows I've been up to my stuff... but this was different, I wasn't going to be locked in my room. I took her hand and we went back into class.

Then we had lessons but I hardly noticed.

12.12.2008, 05:09 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NARRATOR

The end of break bell rang, Akuri-Sensei skulked into the room and before long afternoon lessons of music and civics were taking place.

Just before three o'clock 1-A had a short homeroom period in which to study, make a start on homework, or for those assigned, to clean the blackboard and the room generally and take out the trash, the new class reps ensuring that the jobs were done properly.

At ten to three the final bell rang and with a scowl Akuri-Sensei dismissed the class and sat at his desk flicking through papers.

12.13.2008, 05:18 AM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As Akuri-sensei left the conscious realm of the now noisy class, I breathed out heavily and turned around to face Jun.

"Is it just me, or does Akuma-sensei look a little more pissed off today?", I said, in a low enough voice so that Akuri-sensei would not hear.

Jun looked up puzzled.

"Akuma... Ohhh, him. Yeah, he does look a little more unhappy than usual. Monday blues?"

"I thought people suffer from the blues in the morning only. But then again, it IS him we're talking about," I shrugged. Jun shurgged as well, and finished packing up.

"Well, I'm off, I have to open the door to the literature club today. Bye."

Waving away, I watched until he disappeared from the door frame of the back door...

... and allowed my eyes to wander to Natsuba.

12.14.2008, 02:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I packed away my things and got up, going to back of class.

“Hi, Hibiki, can I have a word please?" I stood by his desk a little awkwardly.

12.14.2008, 01:17 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I cleared my stuff away and swung round to my left, looking at Hikari. I decided it was best to forget lunchtime, whatever went wrong there was done and I planned to forget it. If The World intruded into My World from time to time then it would and there was nothing I could do about it. Eventually I would deal with it, I knew I could. Just... not yet. This was all still too new and too hard to all take in. So for now I wouldn't let it worry me and I knew she was a big enough kid to not let it worry her.

If I was important to her it wouldn't, anyway.

I stood up, smiling, "Walking my way?" I asked cheerfully.

12.14.2008, 01:26 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Class was over. Good. Time for our meeting...

I turned to Sadoru to let him know what the plan was. "Something came up today, and I need to sort it out with Na-chan and Hibiki now. Something a little strange is going on," I said quietly.

"And... um..." This is a little difficult to explain. "If I act a little weird these days... like..." Really difficult. "Err, mood swings. Please don't mind. It's temporary," I said, a little awkwardly.

Temporary I hope.

I scanned the class for the other two -- just my luck. Megumi-san was already hovering next to Hibiki, and I wasn't sure I wanted to do anything that might even seem like getting between her and him, after that night at party.

Na-chan looked to be free though. I stuffed my books into my pack.

"Jaa ne!" I smiled to Sadoru.

Post last edited by Mush on 12.14.2008, 01:33 PM.

12.14.2008, 01:32 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Something came up today, and I need to sort it out with Na-chan and Hibiki now. Something a little strange is going on,"

"And... um... If I act a little weird these days... like... Err, mood swings. Please don't mind. It's temporary."
I stayed in my seat looking up at her and let a big gentle smile light up my face. It was just good to see her again, well again.

Mood swings? Why? Nothing I've done is it?

"I'm glad you're better. You had quite a temperature yesterday morning. So... I don't mind. I think I can guess what you need to see them about. Go right ahead, I'll catch you tomorrow. I'll meet you at the bus stop, about seven thirty. Then," I finished with a slightly teasing smile, "You can tell me all about Hiromi." I reached for her hand and gave it a slight squeeze before letting it go. I wondered if she would possibly guess how I knew Hiromi's name.

quote:
"Jaa ne!"
"Later!" I nodded, letting her go.

12.14.2008, 04:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

I sighed and started to pack up. The music lesson after lunch had not been so bad as we had sat apart, but all through civics I had been aware of him, in front of me. His broad back and how stupid I must seem to him.

I looked over at Aoi and she caught my eye so I smiled back. I wonder if we'll have time tonight? I had music club so I ought to go. I knew Takeo was in the music club too.

Um, awkward...

I decided to speak up, it was best said now and not left hanging.

"Ano ... Takeo... uh... gomen , I was silly. At lunchtime. Ah... gomen . I don't know how to explain it very well. If you'll forgive me I hope I can try to explain myself better, going out with you would be fun, only it's hard for me to be allowed out. Later? Can we talk?"

Phew! How did I manage to get all that out without stumbling or stopping dead?

I looked up at him hopefully and gave a weak smile.

Post last edited by natsuba on 12.15.2008, 09:40 AM.

12.15.2008, 09:39 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Mush
Baron

quote:
Sadoru teased,
"Then, you can tell me all about Hiromi."
I raised an eyebrow. Been doing his homework, has he?

But I stopped short only a few paces toward Natsuba's desk. Na-chan was talking to Takeo. And I was close enough to hear the word lunchtime. Enough to connect a few too many dots.

Oh.

I stood there for a bit, blushing, and maybe staring, and completely obstructing the flow of students dashing off to their lockers.

Oh-kay.

I knew it was wrong to interrupt either of these intimate conversations, but I felt that the window of opportunity was narrowing, and my gut told me that quickly resolving this issue took precedence.

Steeling my determination, I opted for the lesser of two very awkward moments.

"Hi Hibiki, hi Megumi," I said, giving Megumi an apologetic glance. "Do you have a very short moment?"

Post last edited by Mush on 12.16.2008, 02:03 AM.

12.16.2008, 01:22 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Class ended and I wondered what I was going to do. On the one hand I could talk to Maho and things would be...okay. On the other hand, I could sulk and things would still be...okay. But then the former option was, as much I cursed myself for thinking so, more appealing. Because then Maho would be there. And really, that made okay much more okay...

Or something like that.

I gathered my things, or rather, I made a show of gathering my things while really, I was gathering my nerves to go and speak to her, coherently and calmly.

That's when a shadow fell over my desk and there she was, announcing her presence with her scent before she spoke.

Scent?! God, I did not just think that. I. am. such. a. freak.

quote:
"Walking my way?"

"Huh?" I said stupidly, before finding my brain, "Oh."

...or not.

Where did she get off sounding so normal and happy, when I was clearly not? Was this how it was going to be? Fight and then pretend that it never happened?

"Argh," I said, and then trying to pretend I hadn't just said 'argh' outloud, I continued, "Depends, are we pretending that lunchtime never happened?"

Ah hah...words. Actual words.

I gave myself a moment to be proud before looking up from my desk and into her eyes for the first time since the lunchtime that might not have happened. This time I was ready for disappointment but I couldn't stop myself from hoping that she'd say the right thing. Whatever that was.

Well that's fair, asking her for something when you don't know what it is yourself, some rational part of me thought quietly before I told it shutup.

12.20.2008, 08:09 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I picked up my bag and plonked it onto my desk, then began to put my things away. I looked up for a moment, and Megumi was suddenly there.

quote:
“Hi, Hibiki, can I have a word please?"
Uh-oh... I looked down at the desk again and chewed my lip. "Um... I guess -"

quote:
"Hi Hibiki, hi Megumi... Do you have a very short moment?"
At that moment, I thought two very different things simultaneously: oh crap and thank you! I looked at Aoi, and then at Megumi, but didn't say anything.

It's rude not to answer...

But what can I say?

I finished packing my bag.

12.21.2008, 06:21 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks