QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist - Muse

06.11.2008, 02:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren, is it your mission to always post right after me in this thread? Sheesh...

Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi - ON/OFF

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 06.11.2008, 02:31 PM.

06.11.2008, 02:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not any more xP

Brighter - Paramore

06.11.2008, 06:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can hear my feet throbbing.

But seriously

Hurricane by Something Corporate.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.11.2008, 07:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm...

Can't Take it In - Imogen Heap

06.11.2008, 09:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im listening to myself type and ache. Honestly, I know ive said it like 8 times, but its like really painful. Thank Zeus that i can use my discount to get a nice high end pair of runners/cross trainers cheap.

About to watch Kanon and finish it off so there might be some sound in it. Not sure though

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.11.2008, 09:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

The Age of Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets

Sooo cool!

...and now

All the Same - Sick Puppies

06.12.2008, 01:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Absolute Silence - My House

06.12.2008, 01:53 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dear Old Stockholm - John Coltrane and Miles Davis

06.12.2008, 06:22 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The admin teachers chatting... -__-

My Anime List

06.12.2008, 09:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My computer...

06.12.2008, 10:37 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Doubt & Trust - Access

Well, this is the karaoke track and I'm singing. So I guess I'm listening to myself too.

My Anime List

06.12.2008, 12:27 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Universally Speaking - RHCP

06.12.2008, 05:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Inside Out by Eve 6

Click for Gallery^^

06.12.2008, 08:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Mozart

06.12.2008, 09:06 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Blue and Yellow by The Used

Click for Gallery^^

06.12.2008, 09:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=riUP5zRayhk

This song is completely stuck in my head...

06.12.2008, 09:55 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I think im going to go watch some Utawarumono, first ep was pretty good, and I think Im hooked on another series, go Eruruu!

Click for Gallery^^

06.12.2008, 09:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Stompin' at the Savoy - The Benny Goodman Quartet

(swing)

EDIT:

You don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore - Neil Diamond/Barbra Streisand

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.13.2008, 12:11 AM.

06.12.2008, 11:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hero/Herione - Boys Like Girls

06.13.2008, 12:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks