QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]
Imperfection
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mmm good idea, hair can be so annoying sometimes, but you grow kinda attached to it.

07.26.2007, 04:33 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, i know what you mean. when i had my hair almost shoulder length(yes it was gross as i am a guy) but i did miss it when i shaved it all off. im growing it all back plus a beard with it, im gonna look terrible, i can only hope so, i wanna look like hell for my job.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

07.26.2007, 04:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Imperfection
Mmm good idea, hair can be so annoying sometimes, but you grow kinda attached to it.

My bangs are almost in my eyes. The hair dressers won't touch them anymore. Good.^^
I have more pictures, just that my sister has all the good ones.

07.26.2007, 04:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Imperfection
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, bangs are totally awsome, I've got em' over my right eye, kinda emo like but I ain't an emo, just like the look.

07.26.2007, 04:37 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Imperfection
Heh, bangs are totally awsome, I've got em' over my right eye, kinda emo like but I ain't an emo, just like the look.

I do that. I think it's mostly over my right eye because I'm left handed.
They seem to not grow as fast as they usually do.

07.26.2007, 04:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Imperfection
Calcifer

I don't know why I put em' over my right, when I'm right handed, but yea it's the same with me, seems most bangs like to take that bit slower to groe, because of the way they're styled.

07.26.2007, 04:46 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know, lots of people talk about 'bangs' when talking about hair but I don't know what they are - well I can guess but I'd like an explanation from someone else - can you guys enlighten me please? Ta.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.26.2007, 07:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bangs arethe hair that curls in the front, over the forehead. I think in the UK fringe refers to a similar style.

Post last edited by Theowne on 07.26.2007, 07:59 PM.

07.26.2007, 07:59 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So 'banging your head' takes on a whole new meaning now?

07.26.2007, 08:18 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by gdsoflovenbeauty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Again, if y'all would please help in finding a way to upload a photo. I am not really computer savy so take that into consideration as well.

07.27.2007, 01:53 AM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I know, doing the first one is a pain but once you've done one the rest are easy.

First of all edit your photo on your own PC to a reasonable size. Around 700 pixels maximum image size and under 150 kilobytes is a good sort of file size. You can crop images in many image editing software suites. I use Paint Shop Pro and you can get free copies of older versions of that off teh web. Many digital cameras or scanner software come with basic image editing tools too.

Then you need some webspace somewhere, a few places hand this out for free such as photobucket (just Google for that name and you'll find them). Make an account there (its free), upload your image and once done you'll have an address of the location of the image on the Photobucket server. What you do then is copy and paste that address into your message here and place html [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags around it but without spaces between the ] and [ and the filename or within the square brackets. The brackets must be square ones and there must be a backslash [ / ] before the second IMG tag.

That should work.

Try looking at other people's posts that have images in them, hit the QUOTE button on them and you'll see the html link to where the image is stored.

If you are TOTALLY stuck, you can e-mail the image to me and I can host it on my webspace and send you the address back and you can then post up the message, always happy to help out. Don't worry the webspace is just a file storage area, the image can't be seen by someone else just searching about.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.27.2007, 03:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by gdsoflovenbeauty
Again, if y'all would please help in finding a way to upload a photo. I am not really computer savy so take that into consideration as well.

Don't worry, it took me awhile....They should know. T_T' But I broke my laptop in the process of figuring out how it works...never do that...

07.27.2007, 09:53 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by gdsoflovenbeauty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is me a few days ago. Thanks for the help with posting a picture, Saddletank!

07.27.2007, 12:00 PM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Hopefully the picture will come up on here this time.

Post last edited by gdsoflovenbeauty on 07.27.2007, 04:05 PM.

07.27.2007, 12:02 PM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, it works! Well done. You look pretty cool too, although its a wee bit small. You've not got any Asian blood in you have you, you have that slightly mysterious Asian look about you.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.27.2007, 05:16 PM.

07.27.2007, 01:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That maybe just cause her head is squashed against a pillow o.O'
Lmao! and did it ever cross your mind that that maybe her real size

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.28.2007, 12:13 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by J.L.Jones
did it ever cross your mind that that maybe her real size
You are probably correct and as this is the internet she is just a long way away...

07.28.2007, 02:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Haa haa haa! Y'all are funny! Unfortunatlly I don't have any asian in me. It is actually the spanish and indian and irish mix. I'm a mutt! And, I am originally from Tx. By the way I am really that tiny. Not really but almost. I'm only 5' and 104lbs. So yeah on the tiny side.

Instead here is a picture of a non-squished head.

Post last edited by gdsoflovenbeauty on 07.28.2007, 04:57 PM.

07.28.2007, 04:36 PM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

THAT SHIRT ISNT PINK!!!!

lol it lies =[[[[[

^^ Wow one foot smaller and you are officially a midget hehehe

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.28.2007, 05:26 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Thanks. First I had a squishy head, then I'm color blind, now I'm a midget! What's next?

Just messing w/ you. Har har

07.28.2007, 05:43 PM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
[  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks