QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I've had about that much before, but I think it's fine. Having too many will only cause issues..

01.14.2009, 08:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
emergency egg hatchery

What's that?

01.15.2009, 12:44 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

On this forum: http://s10.zetaboards.com/Dragon_Incubators/index/

In the "Dragons" section, at the top there's a thread called "The Emergency Egg Thread" or something like that. If you have eggs with less than three and a half days to go and haven't hatched, you can put them in there and they're like 99% guaranteed to hatch. But I think putting them in there that early is very silly really, especially if they're cracking. I only put mine in if they're less than two days or so usually.

My Anime List

01.15.2009, 01:07 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah okay

And thanks for that link. My egg only has 10 hours so I think putting it in there is a good idea

EDIT: Oh, no need. It just hatched

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 01.15.2009, 01:20 PM.

01.15.2009, 01:11 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My silver egg has hatched! I hope it's a boy... I hardly have any. Dx

01.15.2009, 03:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

All of my dragons have been boys so far
I'm hoping for a girl now

01.15.2009, 04:31 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Darn it my only female dragon refuses to breed

Clicky

01.15.2009, 05:24 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg... no. Frickin'. Way.

I think I have an alt vine dragon.

My Anime List

01.17.2009, 06:50 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What...? When you go to "actions" on a dragon soon after it breeds, it tells you it can't because it bred less than a day ago.

It then told me they can't because they bred less than 5 days ago.

And now apparently they can't because they bred less than a week ago. D:

01.17.2009, 06:13 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My one currently says you cannot breed because you last tried less than 3 days ago o_o

But yay, a winter egg (i think?), my luck is starting to change

Clicky

01.17.2009, 06:26 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I named my new one Kuruizaki, due to the title of a manga my friend lent to me. The manga said it meant "out of season". The whole title was Kuruizaki no Hana.

01.17.2009, 11:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, 22 adults in my scroll already. Plus two hatchlings and three eggs...

How many do you guys have?

My Anime List

01.18.2009, 08:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

12 adults, one frozen hatchling and a hatchling.

I don't like getting too many at once. (I hope Haku-chan finishes my new sig soon in order to save my hatchling on that forum if it doesn't grow up in time XD)

01.18.2009, 11:52 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

12 adults and a hatchling.

01.18.2009, 01:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

3 adults, 4 hatchlings

01.18.2009, 03:20 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

3 adults, 1 frozen hatchling, 1 dead hatchling , 3 eggs

Clicky

01.18.2009, 03:31 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I found a Christmas tree one. Wow..

I want more. >.<

01.18.2009, 04:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lol, the "leetle tree"?

They're so random. xP

My Anime List

01.18.2009, 06:55 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, I came across a male silver... I really had a chance of getting it but my heart skipped a bit and it took awhile to regain consciousness.

01.18.2009, 10:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It's female. ¬_¬

01.19.2009, 07:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks