QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions True or False Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...    »  ]
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I don't read all that much at all, i should read more really but I prefer to sit and watch anime or any other film, I am a huge film fan of many kinds!

The person below me prefers laptops to a computer

04.15.2012, 11:05 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, most of the time.
The following person prefers sweet candy to sour candy.

I think the school librarian is going to block the Tavern for me, guys. Just a heads up that I might not b e able to come here as much.

04.17.2012, 07:23 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try using the local public library. Most of them usually have computers for use by patrons... And while you're there, you might check out a book or even find some manga... lol

True, but only because chocolate is usually sweet.

The person below me prefers strong, outgoing stereotypes rather than weak, in need help stereotypes in anime...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.17.2012, 12:35 PM.

04.17.2012, 12:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, in both male AND female characters.
(Well, durr, I'm a Ghibli otaku)
The person below me is passionate about operable historical artifacts.

04.17.2012, 02:12 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, but hey, if I could grab a hold of Sheeta's necklace, then yeah!
The followin person prefers glasses to contact lenses.

04.17.2012, 07:46 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heck yeah. I don't like foreign stuff in my body.

The next person still plays with toys from their childhood.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.17.2012, 10:44 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Heck yeah. I don't like foreign stuff in my body.

The next person still plays with toys from their childhood.

I guess true. I still play the video games i played when i was a kid, and i maybe once or twice a year, sleep with my old favourite teddy!

The person bellow me prefers foreign food to their own cultures food.

Post last edited by Calforsale on 04.18.2012, 02:07 AM.

04.18.2012, 02:05 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YES< YES< YES!!! TRUE!!!

Japanese foods. Miso, sashimi, tempura, sukiyaki!!! oh, I'm dying just thinking about them.... I need a Japanese wife... lol

The person below me has a hobby other than Ghibli...

04.18.2012, 09:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I love to fish!

The person below me would prefer to live in another country to their birth country!

04.18.2012, 09:42 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
HelloKittyCat
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.16.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HelloKittyCat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most definitely false. I love England. I speak the language and make a hobby of moaning about the weather.

The person below likes reading the book before they see the film.

04.18.2012, 03:06 PM HelloKittyCat is offline   Profile for HelloKittyCat Add HelloKittyCat to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

True although I have only ever done it with the Harry Potter series.

@hellokittycat, I think everyone in England makes a hobbie of moaning about the weather, amongst other things, I know I do, I am only 18 and I moan like an 80 year old. LOL

Back to topic.

The person below me likes documentaries.

04.18.2012, 03:57 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True-ish, i love documentaries on history but most nature ones bore me :/

The person below me has piked up a new hobby recently

04.20.2012, 11:17 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I have always loved ceramics and clay pottery. So I bought some books and studying up to make some polymer clay figures (baby steps). My 1st project will be Ludo from Labyrinth. If it turns out I’ll post a picture of it.

I have some of his (Ken Edwards) stuff, maybe someday I can work up to his caliber.

The person below has an aquarium full of fish?

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

05.08.2012, 02:40 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. But i do have an empty fish tank lol....

The person bellow me has at least one pet fish?

05.08.2012, 08:57 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Ohmu

True. The following person is hungry. Right now.

05.09.2012, 10:00 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, I am.... time for breakfast.....

The person below me loves raisin-bran cereal...

05.09.2012, 10:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Funny & True.

The person below has a flower &or vegetable garden?

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

05.09.2012, 03:59 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False...

Grew up with an adversion to gardening after my mother decided that she wanted a vegetable garden in the backyard. I got the job (unwillingly) at the tender age of 11. A 20' by 20' area of tangled crabgrass that had to be cleared out and then maintained.

The person below me likes steak tartare...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.15.2012, 02:19 PM.

05.15.2012, 02:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

False, don't eat steak.

The person bellow me has been to exactly three continents?

05.19.2012, 05:47 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol true. Asia, Europe, and North America.

The person below has been out in the ocean (open water, not beaches).

05.19.2012, 08:22 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks