QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...    »  ]
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You look a lot like 'Kiki' in that lattest picture of yours FFF, Yay!

btw; Theowne, Emak-ing is a process to remove unwanted hair!

08.07.2007, 07:32 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He he, first I look like Shizuku, now Kiki...I thought I looked more like Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club.
And that last one is of my weirdo tying skills. Can't tie crap except untyable knows.

08.07.2007, 10:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Mouse
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mouse Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

08.08.2007, 07:07 AM Mouse is offline   Profile for Mouse Add Mouse to your buddy list Homepage of Mouse
franpgb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by franpgb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Err I'm not really sure how to upload a picture of myself - I'll try though...I'm not a picture person so this photo of me is just over a year ago.

I'll have to use like photobucket or something..

Post last edited by franpgb on 08.10.2007, 01:55 PM.

08.10.2007, 07:00 AM franpgb is offline   Profile for franpgb Add franpgb to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's not flattering? Um, okay... I'd love to see one that is because you look pretty good in that one.

Hi and welcome to the forums. Considering what strange people there are around here you look refreshingly normal. A little blurred perhaps but that might be me.

To make teh picture smaller you'd need to do that on your own PC in some image editing software like photoshop, paint shop pro or even the image program that comes with Windows (MSPaint).

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.10.2007, 07:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
franpgb
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by franpgb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
That's not flattering? Um, okay... I'd love to see one that is because you look pretty good in that one.

Hi and welcome to the forums. Considering what strange people there are around here you look refreshingly normal. A little blurred perhaps but that might be me.

To make teh picture smaller you'd need to do that on your own PC in some image editing software like photoshop, paint shop pro or even the image program that comes with Windows (MSPaint).

Thanks for the welcome

Yer the picture is blurred slightly..as noticed. This was taken quite a while ago but I haven't changed too much.

I can't be bothered to make it smaller now - seems too difficult. Tried but failed. I thouhgt I wasn't that bad on computers but apparently not..

08.10.2007, 07:46 AM franpgb is offline   Profile for franpgb Add franpgb to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can just open it in MS Paint, and then at the top go to 'Image'->'Resize/Skew' (or 'Stretch/Skew, if you aren't using Vista). Then just enter the percentage that you want to shrink it by

08.10.2007, 12:32 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
franpgb
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
You can just open it in MS Paint, and then at the top go to 'Image'->'Resize/Skew' (or 'Stretch/Skew, if you aren't using Vista). Then just enter the percentage that you want to shrink it by

Wahoo thanks Mushka...now it's not so...big

08.10.2007, 01:55 PM franpgb is offline   Profile for franpgb Add franpgb to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something odd seems to have happened with the number of colours the file uses, which is why you're getting that strange 'noise' over it. It looks like it might be saved as 256 colours format instead of 16million.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.10.2007, 02:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franpgb
Err I'm not really sure how to upload a picture of myself - I'll try though...I'm not a picture person so this photo of me is just over a year ago.

I'll have to use like photobucket or something..

Your pretty....

...Also welcome to the madness.... 8]

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 08.10.2007, 03:33 PM.

08.10.2007, 03:29 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, nice pic, franpgb, if that's not photogenic I don't know what is.

Also good pic Mouse, don't think that everyone's ignoring you (heh).

08.10.2007, 03:52 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mouse

Welcome to the Madness...Dangermouse!!!.....

08.10.2007, 05:01 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Mouse
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mouse Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no problem!

08.10.2007, 05:25 PM Mouse is offline   Profile for Mouse Add Mouse to your buddy list Homepage of Mouse
Cabooseshero
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pics of me are on my myspace page in my sig

08.17.2007, 02:56 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bring this thread back from the dead

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

09.05.2007, 07:37 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whoa!
arren18, you have..
an aboriginal painting of a kangarro surfing on your shirt!
and cool pics.. other people.

09.05.2007, 07:52 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa, I'm actually wearing that T-shirt right now. Weird.

09.06.2007, 02:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
crazymazy
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.06.07
  me lol no laughingPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by crazymazy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cantquite work out how to do this

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_ph...photo=107122957

09.06.2007, 06:12 PM crazymazy is offline   Profile for crazymazy Add crazymazy to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by crazymazy
cantquite work out how to do this

Hm, not sure waht you're doing wrong but that link isn't right - there doesn't seem to be an image at that location, even pasting the URL into my browser bar gets me nowhere except a polite message from photobox that I'm doing something wrong...

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_ph...photo=107122957

The URL has a ? in it which may be the problem - perhaps photobox doesn't like direct linking? Not sure. Try photobucket - lots of people here use that.

09.06.2007, 06:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well "JRR" you spelt kangaroo wrong

australia is the only country where it's legal to eat our national animal THE KANGAROO
it tastes great but roo patties are better

09.06.2007, 07:02 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks