QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Suggestions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Suggestions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait, Roar, by stating there's others here who are fit for the circus... You're pointing the finger at me, aren't you? -__-;;

06.07.2009, 10:31 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
bmn
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bmn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Post last edited by bmn on 12.24.2010, 05:27 PM.

06.07.2009, 10:50 AM bmn is offline   Profile for bmn Add bmn to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everyone in the world is crazy, except you and me........ and sometimes I wonder about you. (Old saying my grandma taught me. )

Well, goodbye then bmn, hope you have fun, cause it'll be your last chance to.

06.07.2009, 12:00 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Wait, Roar, by stating there's others here who are fit for the circus... You're pointing the finger at me, aren't you? -__-;;

Frankly, dear, I can't even imagine you enjoying the circus, much less be in it. Except Circus Del Sol, because they're cool No, you're not it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.08.2009, 09:44 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmmm, Miyrru, Miyrru ....sounds familiar, somehow ....must have read some stuff of his long, lo-o-o-o-ng ago.... (he he he)

What! Asylum! ME!.... No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
Just for hanging out in here? That's why I'm nuts...or you're all nuts... or something is nuts....hmm, nutty!

Aha, Nestle's Crunch... nutty AND nutritional... chocolate...yeah.

sigh, young people... lol

06.08.2009, 11:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think you all were taking him a tad too seriously.

06.09.2009, 11:21 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This whole thread is crazy :')

bmn either:
a) You are seriously thinking about comitting suicide and if so you should be talking to a councillor not asking for tips on a anime forum?
b) You're trying to be funny. Haha, nice joke :|
c) You're taking the piss.

If its b or c just leave the forum to be honest because I don't find pretending to be suicidal big or clever. Or even vaguely funny.

Same goes for your thread asking where babies come from. Any person who can find, sign up for and find their way around an anime forum (espescially an obscure one such as this) cleaaarly knows where babies come from. So please stop creating these threads so you can take advantage of and insult the lovely and kind members we have on here.

I'm sorry i'm probably putting this bluntly, and who knows you may truly not know where babies come from (SEX.) or are suicidal but I just find it very hard to believe. So stop taking the piss. Thanks.

Have a lovely day

06.09.2009, 11:38 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, jus' funning with the Roar, Orphic
==================

well said, NC...

06.09.2009, 01:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
DreamSequencer
Warawara

Registration Date: 04.22.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DreamSequencer Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bmn
I'm looking for suggestions on quick and painless ways to commit suicide? OK?

Here's one!
Don't.

06.09.2009, 05:40 PM DreamSequencer is offline   Profile for DreamSequencer Add DreamSequencer to your buddy list Homepage of DreamSequencer
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can we have this thread locked? It's safe to say it's become pretty ridiculous.

06.09.2009, 05:57 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks