QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What have you been eating today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What have you been eating today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, that reminded me of the other Choco-Taco.... bye bye C-T...

lol

04.19.2010, 10:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Pixie
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pixie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ummm....well, the only thing worth mentioning that I've eaten today is a mixture of raspberries and red and green grapes. It's actually really hard for me to mix my fruit like this (not that I'm eating them together - strictly one at a time) so I thought I'd document it somewhere.

They are sharp. Yum.

04.26.2010, 02:11 PM Pixie is offline   Profile for Pixie Add Pixie to your buddy list Send an Email to Pixie
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast: milk
Snack: plum cake
Lunch: frosted flakes and milk
Snack: strawberries and whipped cream

Sugar overload.

Dinner? Probably something random like the rest of my meals today.

04.26.2010, 07:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmmmmm, a teriyaki rice bowl..... (the food not the bowl, lol)

04.28.2010, 07:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

beef jerky, rare steak, wheat bix, etc just the norm

04.29.2010, 06:39 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

eggs, hash browns, sausage and coffee and orange juice...

last night was a shredded beef burrito with beans and rice on the side...

04.29.2010, 08:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast - Belgium jumbleberry waffle, 1, syrup
Blueberry white tea, cold
Two fruit stick thingies

Break - four or so green tea and mixed fruit flat cookies <3

Lunch - Rice with egg, flavour, and peas mixed in
Bit of cookie
Peach juice

Dinner - Soya chicken, baked potato, mixed veggies
Water

Dessert - Strawberry-Banana ice cream, small
A couple love heart candies

X3

04.29.2010, 09:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Exam day so weird food scedule

breakfast: glass of milk, blueberry scone, and fruit smoothie a little later on

lunch: cranberry white chocolate cookie!

snack: hash browns

dinner: erm...nothing as of yet...maybe sushi if I feel like picking myself and going out...otherwise, Ichiban noodles? Or maybe order in pizza or chinese. Choices, choices.

04.29.2010, 10:04 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast - Cereal. Yay.
Lunch - A banana. It was all I had time to grab... D:
Snack: SO MANY CHIPS. And the most delicious strawberries evar.
Dinner: Pizza! YEAH.

I think my diet ended with my snack. I got tired of the lack of nomiliciousness in my life.

04.29.2010, 10:23 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast - Cereal
Two strawberries, sugar *little*
Piece of bacon

Lunch - Two peanut butter rolls, I think pita bread..
A cookie

Snack - Two pieces licorice covered in chocolat <3

Dinner - Leftover pizza from my sister (bwa ha ha)

Snack - Random hot dog bun
Ice Cream Cake <33

I feel like I'm eating too much, I ate candies too, small ones that hurt my tummy soon after eating them... Aw well~. I don't gain much more than a pound before it's back off again.

05.01.2010, 09:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Breakfast: Samosas
Lunch: Tandoori chicken and naan
Snack: Bale puri

Mm, very indian today. ^^
But I think I want some sushi for dinner now. Downtown and sushi and then bubble tea. Yum.

05.01.2010, 09:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
crumejack
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.13.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by crumejack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just finished a Italian Pizza...It is my favorite everyday fast food...and like to take it daily once in a day....

05.13.2010, 09:03 AM crumejack is offline   Profile for crumejack Add crumejack to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

was going out to a steakhouse, but changed my mind... stayed home and read mangas and snacked on meatballs and chicken nuggets from the freezer...
============================

^^^^^^this was a couple of days ago^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yesterday I found a good B-B-Que place and went to town!!! not really THAT bad, lol... very good food, tho...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.18.2010, 07:26 AM.

05.16.2010, 12:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast: a lovely bowl of yogurt and marmalade
Lunch: A hummus, chicken and cheese panini and a banana
Snack
Dinner

05.18.2010, 06:27 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Breakfast: Whole grain almond vanilla cereal with 1% organic milk
Snack: Kashi bar, small apple
Lunch: A bunch of mini pitas filled with natural turkey/chicken slices, salad, and dressing, iced tea, and strawberries with chocolate dip
Snack: D: ... I don't remember. o.o;
Dinner: Spaghetti with veggie sauce
Snack: Two Bear Paw cookies XD
And some left over noodle and whatnot..

05.18.2010, 09:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

had a chicken primavera combination for breakfast
Tuscany chicken penne with olives and two cheeses made by a chef as I waited... lunch
Meatloaf, potatoes and veggies for dinner

05.18.2010, 11:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uhm, trying to think of what I ate today;

-Bread with ham (sort of, it's no ordinary ham) with energy drink.
-Tosti!! (English: roasted bread with ham and cheese in it)
-M&M's (the blue one)
And some french frites with 7-UP

Guess that's not very healthy, Kemi

Post last edited by Kemi on 05.19.2010, 05:01 PM.

05.19.2010, 05:01 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Chinese... lunch and dinner....

05.22.2010, 11:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh I hate Chinese food..sorry guys

I ate ovenbaked breads with cheddar cheese on it as breakfast, yummy And afterwards, as lunch I ate some melon and pineapple.
For dinner we had french frites again, sighs!
Oh and I had a Magnum almond today
And some Fanta, Orange juice and water for drink

05.23.2010, 03:58 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jakey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i like this thread.

a garlic fryed feild mushroom stuffed with chicken feta and onion and topped with a guiness balsamic suarce.

and then heaps of curry rissotto

and now im so over food i cant stomach toast

07.08.2010, 09:04 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks