QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SSCCCHHHOOOOOOLLLL
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SSCCCHHHOOOOOOLLLL » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Affectionate? He hates everyone and everything. How is that affectionate?

01.07.2007, 05:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's only like tht coz Itachi messed him up, anyway some girls like the strong, silent shuriken-wielding type

01.07.2007, 05:25 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, some girls are quite strange, aren't they?

01.07.2007, 05:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I love sports and gym. And My marks are a lil over average. so. that makes me..... umm...

And fff I hate you too hunny hahah <-- too anyone clueless I am joking.

Also We were playing wrestling in gym and fff freaked because she had to face me than ran away.

Well later gators

01.07.2007, 05:28 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i know which one is! its funny though

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 05:28 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have mock GCSE's tomorow, ohh goody. I'll probably be beside or behind someone who always seems to fart and everyone around nearly dies...

01.07.2007, 06:17 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hate everybody who seats near me specially in my geometry where theres this guy who says he likes me and hes always bothering me and i call him gay

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 06:46 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was so bad in physics, that I deselected it! Best decision I made ever!!!
Hey chihiro- dont insult gays

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.08.2007, 09:27 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

crap...school started today for me...DAMN!!! I have to get up in the freakin A.M. again.

I'd also like to gripe about the fact that my Japanese class this semester is in a submarine...The room is like 10 feet wide and 50 feet deep, and packed to the brim with people.

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.08.2007, 12:27 PM.

01.08.2007, 12:21 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats pretty cool you can pretend your on some cold war mission if the class gets to boring

01.08.2007, 12:53 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me had no school today cuz it got cancelled.
I'm gonna try watching totoro and howl this
after noon.

01.08.2007, 12:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and sum friends got bored and left skul at 2:15

01.08.2007, 01:49 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Me had no school today cuz it got cancelled.

Lucky!

I had to put up with it...

01.08.2007, 01:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my school started also this day- so much boring!!!

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.08.2007, 07:58 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

MWAHAHAHAHA!
I had no reason for that but I
already forget who my classmates
are. Like Shizuku. Forgetful.

01.08.2007, 08:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I go back to school tomorrow and
I'm dreading it.
We are just coming off and
extended winter break because
it snowed about six feet right in
time for finals.
Sounds great but it was kind of a
bummer because now I have to take them
tomorrow and I have forgotten
all the material.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.08.2007, 08:33 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

quote:
Hey chihiro- dont insult gays

hah but i wanted to he deserves it heheh lol

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 02:29 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've kinda left school now. I just pop in and out for the exams, then I don't have to do anything vaguely educational for three months. Then I come back for the sixth form college (colleeege..)

05.21.2007, 04:28 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont go to school any more but i miss it you can hang out and chat to all your friends. i have to work all the time so no time to just chill and chat

05.21.2007, 04:45 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I got my first Alevel today..
im kinda scared but its okay..
because I know that in 3 weeks, ont he 11th of June I will have finished all my scholar education.
Only Uni then.. but Im taking agap year anyway.. so HELL YEAH!
Only 2 hours left until I enter that physics exam...

05.21.2007, 06:12 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks