QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nintendo WII
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nintendo WII » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
its like playin a ps2 without a rumble pak and just improved graphics. :S

I hope this doesn't make me sound dirty, but I liked the rumble pak...

Also, it's true that the Wii's nunchuk attachment isn't as strong as the remote (which, from the sounds of things, is probably made from some unearthly adamantium alloy). The thing that breaks the most is the wrist strap on the remote though. Nintendo had to recall loads of them because they kept breaking, causing people to smash their brand-new HD TVs.

12.18.2006, 03:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think they only keep breaking the straps cause they get over excited and start throwing the remote around too hard. Yea they have redesigned the remote with a thicker strape now so no more accidents lol

but im about 40 hours in zelda now :3

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.19.2006, 08:03 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I cant wait to lay hands on my wii..
Zelda must be soooo awesome!

12.19.2006, 09:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Im in switzerland now, and bought one of the last 3 wiis they had left in the shop!
Im sooo happy, I will be able to play the wii on xmas!

However, I have a question. My brother is coming over from the US and I was considering asking him to bring a second wii-mote..
However, I dont know if use wii motes are compatible with europe wiis.. DOes anyone know? I would be very grateful if someone could find out.

i was gonna buy zelda TP, but its sold out throughout the whole of switzerland.
Might have to order it on amazon or something.

Soo, my internet is really slow here, so i would be really grateful if someone could find out for me. I would save around 35 euros (damn! wii motes are expensive in switzerland!)
Arigatou, JRR

12.20.2006, 09:38 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

YO!
no worries.. found out already,

+ I managed to get a copy of Zelda TP!!! On christmas day no one is dragging me from my wii!

12.20.2006, 03:18 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

12.20.2006, 03:22 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i must say it but I'VE COMPLETED ZELDA NOW!!!! but i've still got bits to do on it though :3 the accural story only lasts 40 hours with me but i think i have alot more hours doin all the other side quests and that.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.21.2006, 09:02 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

STOP RUBBING IT IN!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.21.2006, 12:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!
*rubbing rubbing.....*

*rubbing rubbing rubbing*

12.21.2006, 04:37 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Nintendo is so sexxy yew want to do it. Ayeee pure sexx

12.21.2006, 07:54 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
mpw3d
Ohmu

soz if i upset u arren18 but i couldn't help myself and had to spread the word but i was really excited at the time

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.21.2006, 07:55 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

It's ok mpw.

As long as I get one.

12.22.2006, 10:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!
I payed the demo for third time round today....
(in anicipation for the proper TP on Xmas )

first time round I was like: *whooaaa* and kinda wasted my time really fast.
second time I got to the final enemy, but died as i wasnt really good with the bow and arrow, and had to go, instead of fighting him again.
today (ie: third time) I was fighting against the final dude, and I got him in the eye loadsa times...
however, it didnt seem to end, and after a while it said, thank you for playing the demo, and I got angry and left..

I heard that you had to grab the metal chains with the heavy boot s you have, but I I only got to grab one, and was hit by his leash thing...

so I guess, you have to hit him more times for some kinda inbetween video sequence before you can grab the chains..

ps: does that dude appear in TP aswell?

12.22.2006, 01:57 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

man, this is just scary people thinks a games consoles sexy? (god knows what your dream date is) I am gona hold out until the PS3 is released as it will total any games console with its super graphics and such many games title. Also including a blue ray player what else would you want?

12.22.2006, 02:08 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
arren18
Administrator

True, there isn't much else I could want. But I don't really feel that I need Blu-Ray, since DVDs seem to work fine for the time being, and I don't plan on forking out for an HDTV any time soon.

12.22.2006, 02:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

man I hope I get TP! Christmas can't come soon enough!

12.22.2006, 02:26 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Snakebite
man, this is just scary people thinks a games consoles sexy? (god knows what your dream date is) I am gona hold out until the PS3 is released as it will total any games console with its super graphics and such many games title. Also including a blue ray player what else would you want?

In my oppinion the PS3 IS OVER-RATED

12.22.2006, 02:54 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!
did the demo again yesterday!!
WHAM SLASH POW!!
finished it in 10 minutes max.. I had a ring of people around me..
they seemed impressed.
Now thatz ive completed the demo, I cant wait until tomorrw, to play Zelda TP!

12.24.2006, 05:16 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
mpw3d
Ohmu

well im about 3/4 through red steel now but i suppose and hopeing alot of ppl on this forum got a wii and had a gd xmas lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.30.2006, 02:03 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

I didn't get a Wii.

At this rate, I'll have to pay for one myself. WITH MY OWN MONEY.

12.30.2006, 02:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks