QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey dat place looks kool sort of loke an oasis

08.26.2006, 05:45 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's raining, I actually like the rain.

Dripdripdrop.

08.26.2006, 11:09 AM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like rain as well. cold and misserable, just like me.

n e ways, here it been clod in the morning, hot in the afternoon. it goes from like minus 2 degrees (celcius) to 30 degrees.
i like the cold, its just more comfortable than the heat. and i have and excuse to wear beanies and long black pants (even though i wear that in summer anyways lol)

cheers

08.26.2006, 11:21 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its dry at the moment, strange its normally raining

08.26.2006, 11:25 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah rain. Oh God it burns!!

08.26.2006, 12:47 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow I like that river.. Really clear

My place is hot and some time have a rain

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

08.26.2006, 12:47 PM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's been raining loads where I live recently. I went shopping today, and the flat roof on one of the shops began to leak. Streams of water flooded through cracks and down onto shoes and suits...!

Loads of staff began swarming around the leaks with buckets a two huge bags supported by a metal frame to catch water in... the leaks kept getting worse, with more and more of them springing up around the ceiling.

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.26.2006, 01:10 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yahoo! That's the 1st flash of lightning and crash of thunder in a while here.

08.26.2006, 01:25 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wish it would rain here, Australia's currently having one of the worse droughts in history. nothin like a 50 degree celcius summer in Central Australia (i dont live in central Australia, but my Granparents own a farm in South West Queensland, and thats in Central Australia) (and for those whose countries dont use degrees celcius, 50degrees celcius is half way to boiling point)

cheers

08.28.2006, 03:34 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blimey! Over here I'm freezing... we had so much rain this morning, as I was standing in the middle of PC World car park... (I will get over today, eventually)

08.28.2006, 02:15 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh its been raining and thundering here this morning too buts its cleared up now.

08.28.2006, 02:36 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

does it ever stop raining there? here in my town its nice and sunny.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.28.2006, 02:40 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
does it ever stop raining there? here in my town its nice and sunny.

No, is it any wonder why most people in Ireland become alcoholics when it basicaly rains all the time.

08.28.2006, 04:58 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

when i went to paris all the homeless people was in the streets with a bottle ?? well that alcoholics drinks

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 05:09 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

wtf ^^^^^^^^^?

08.29.2006, 02:18 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Blue skyes here but I have a feeling it'll start raining

08.29.2006, 10:23 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sunny! But it was raining earlier. And it was sunny before that. And it was raining before... you get the picture.

08.29.2006, 11:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo as its supposedly summer and I live in England that can mean only one thing it's raining

09.25.2006, 09:57 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Fair.

09.25.2006, 12:58 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

here in lanzarote, Canary Islands (100km off african coast) there is a mega big temperature range..
Sometimes its 30 Celsius, then it rains and gets cold for an hour and then its hot again!! CRAZY!! (i prefer the rainy bit)

09.25.2006, 04:14 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks