QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern family
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tavern family » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^ Well it is true

05.20.2010, 08:13 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

who are my parents??????

05.21.2010, 09:23 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
quote:
Originally posted by Karawekhime14
This is great.
I know i haven't been around very long but maybe you could squeeze me in there somewhere.
To bad you seem to have enough daughters

You can become a son then? Maybe? It's a virtual world, it doesn't matter!! Ultimate freedom

O-k-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y.... lol

Um maybe i'm gender confused or something....... o.0
not in real life though, besides your right its all virtual, lol

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 05.22.2010, 02:30 AM.

05.22.2010, 02:29 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe there is something wrong with me..

05.23.2010, 03:56 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
quote:

Or maybe there is something wrong with me..
[/QUOTE]

yep, probably...

we're all nuts to a certain degree here in the Tavern... That's what makes it so fun...

05.27.2010, 08:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Yay, I belong to the club of crazy and nuts people who love Ghibli!

05.28.2010, 02:48 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OOH! May I join the family Please!

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

05.28.2010, 08:49 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

of course

and happy belated Birthday... I apparently missed it...

05.29.2010, 03:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OoOoh! This looks like fun! Hmmm... I wonder where I could fit in in the family...?

Check out my music:

05.29.2010, 03:33 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, husk

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

05.29.2010, 03:54 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

now all ya gotta do, both of ya, is get arren to place ya in a category.... since this is his thread

05.29.2010, 06:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes well if I must be boy then can I be the baby of the family!! (not a literal baby but the youngest)
Not quite sure but as far as I know I might be the youngest

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 05.29.2010, 07:23 PM.

05.29.2010, 07:22 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Where do I fit in?

I think I could be a son since I am actually a guy But there's already a lot of children

@Karawekhime14- I just looked at your profile. You're only two monthes younger than me And I thought I was the youngest.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

05.29.2010, 07:35 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GSTF: How about, you can be the son... from Saddles' first marriage.

05.29.2010, 08:45 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What are you saying? That you're too embarrassed to be his mother!?

This thread was a good idea - until the innuendo and mud slinging started... Hey, maybe we could make it an RP?

Well, it was just an idea.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.30.2010, 06:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

haha so I am the youngest!!

05.30.2010, 12:43 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like I'll need to organise fitting people into the list. Could everyone who wants to be included say so again please? And also, it would be great if other members could suggest what position they might hold in the family.

05.30.2010, 03:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
GhibStuFan
Warawara

lol, mushka- ER- I mean, step mom.

If your my step mom, then who's my bio-mom???
Are you too embaressed to be my REAL MOTHER?!?!

What else haven't you told me saddl- Father?!

How was that for RP? haha

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

Post last edited by GhibStuFan on 05.30.2010, 11:38 PM.

05.30.2010, 11:38 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, well, we know where I'll be....

05.30.2010, 11:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

haha ok, I would like a place in the family.

I'll be the freaky gender confused son!!!

05.31.2010, 02:25 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks