QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Random Boredom Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Random Boredom Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Ok, I am reviving this long lost thread...LOL

So what's going on with everybody? I haven't been on for quite a while ssince school started and I feel so out of the loop. Hehe..

Anyways, I am bored, really bored. I should be getting to sleep now, but I dont feel like it...So has everybody started school yet? I know, it's Autumn over here, but maybe it's Spring somewhere else? Hmm...equinoxes...I got a bad grade on my big Science test today...78% and I studied too. Oh well...too late to change anything now. Math class sucks too...You can probably tell I dont like school that much huh? Oh I have swimming tomorrow. I swim every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday...for an hour and a half...I get so tired...but it's fun! LOL, I'm really bored...I feel lonely too. La la la la la...

Well, I'd better go now! Sry for taking up space and blabbing...I noticed that I use ellipsises a lot, or however you spell that...see? There's another one. For those of you who dont know, and ellipsis is the three dots at the end of a sentence...I think...LOL

Luvs, Sunny!

Thank you for bringing back this thread! I love these kind of threads

10.07.2006, 05:42 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sunchaser's post just made my day right. It's a bloody fun read. ^_^

10.07.2006, 09:13 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
im at home.. really bored!!
I started playing Table-tennis on my own, when I realised that it is really hard for the air on the other side to hit the ball ack to you..
So.. I thought I would repopulate my erased iPod... I did and found lots o obscure things in my iTunes library that I had forgotten about.. cool..
I was so bored I decided to listen to them, you shoud have heard me sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer alongside Dean Martin. well anyways..
*starts singing*

Life is boring,
All the time,
but sometimes
it is not.

When a chicken,
eats a duck.
Then the duck´s
bones will rot!

adios..

10.08.2006, 10:08 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm bored. I'm always bored. Actually, in English when we were doing poetry we had to write down our "essence" in 15 words. Here is mine:

Fire is fun
Noise is good
Silence is unexciting
Life is boring
I am bored.

10.08.2006, 10:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Here is mine:
JRR, very sexy,
Studio Ghibli, very good!
catch a chicken
take it to the hood!!

YEAH!!

10.08.2006, 10:34 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice poems...

Glad my post made your day furs!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

10.08.2006, 03:57 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, just read it and it twas pretty funny, good one eh .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 04:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
why didya change your avater sanfan?

10.09.2006, 03:31 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR

you shoud have heard me sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer alongside Dean Martin. well anyways..
*starts singing*

That part is hard to imagine!

Very creative and unique though.

I bet the result is awful. Admit it!

Post last edited by furs on 10.09.2006, 04:18 AM.

10.09.2006, 04:17 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i really like your sig furs! that nausicaa pic looks so pretty...i never seen that pic

Sig made my Snakebite

10.13.2006, 11:26 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Sugar is sweet

And so are you

But the roses are wilted

The violets are dead

The sugar bowls empty

And my wrists are stained red

10.14.2006, 02:37 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
oohh... heavy stuff!!!

@ furs: you cant believe how sexy my voice is!!! You would think that it is impossible to be more sexy than me, but my voice has managed that feat!! Me and Dean... best friends, im telling ya!

10.14.2006, 06:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sexy voice??!!!! Have u heard mine?

Listen to my band then you'll be in love

10.14.2006, 08:12 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
you got something on the internet!!??? Ill hear it, give me a link!!

10.15.2006, 06:41 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

The limk's in the musical instrument topic

10.15.2006, 09:49 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Most Rhymes rhyme,
But this one doesn't.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.21.2006, 02:00 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
hehe good one Tanuki!! Like it!

10.21.2006, 05:49 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

LOL
that was funny.

10.21.2006, 05:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have fun. Eat marmalade. Make revelry.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.30.2006, 03:55 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That was cool, Tanuki. Really made me laugh!

By the way, I just got Whisper of the Heart
and Kiki's delivery service....
I can't wait to watch them!!! I was gonna buy Pom Poko also,
but I couldn't find it....
YAAAY well I better go now ...

roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'll rip of your head,
then replace it with glue.

I got this poem last Halloween... Nice, huh?

Post last edited by Cujo on 10.30.2006, 12:20 PM.

10.30.2006, 12:10 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks