QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Poem/Writing/Art
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Poem/Writing/Art » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey we're all totally in love with someone famous, i can't speak i'm in love with two, Darren Hayes and Carmine Giovinazzo. my b-day's on 30th August still ages away but hey, i don't even know what i want seeing as i've changed my life style.

Post last edited by Feel_the_Light on 08.28.2006, 04:13 PM.

08.14.2006, 10:48 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Howell
hey we're all totally in love with someone famous, i can't speak i'm in love with two, Darren ahyes and Carmine Giovinazzo. my b-day's on 30th August still ages away but hey, i don't even know what i want seeing as i've changed my life style.

Who is Carmine Giovinazzo?
In what way have you changed your lifestyle?

08.14.2006, 10:51 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's an italian actor, plays Fet. Danny Messer in CSI:NY.
He's been in a few movies as well.
I used to like, all the gothic stuff and selfharmed alot, but now i don't like any of that, i still self harm occasionally but not that often. i used to hate alot of things but now i love them i don't really know why i've changed but i just have and i think it's better, i see life as something good now, not this hellish nightmare.

08.14.2006, 11:05 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's good to hear dude...I'm glad you're finding the world is a happier place than you thought!!
We've all been there dude...I was really gothy as a teenager, writing poems about death and crying a lot and hating everyone (I never did the self harm thing though...I'm not a big fan of actual pain!), but, and this isn't patronising, you grow out of it! As you get older, you realise all that rubbish is a waste of energy, and that some people have it FAR worse than you, and that you should be thankful for all you have.
Embrace life dude...and enjoy it while you can!!

08.14.2006, 11:23 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

cheers for the advice mate, greatly appreciated, i'm already groing out of it, it helps that i'm a loner and can spend alot of time thinking things through. Plus i've got friends here to talk to if i need any help.

08.14.2006, 11:26 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee Hee, just got back from China....and I'm really behind on my schedule, but I thought I'd post in this thread again....thanks for the comments Thug....(on the first page...see how I'm behind?) yeah, I'll make an exception for you...thanks for the comments....i'm redundant .....i'll take them into consideration....i haven't quite gotten into the whole "emotion, deep" part of poetry yet but i'm getting there!

and thanks for the "vote" Phyrra! heee...i am so behind here.....i like your avatar btw....

cheers!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 01:23 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol no probs Sunchaser, and dont worry about being behind, new stuff happens everyday. and watcha think of my new stuff lol?

and howell, i dunno about gothy, and self harm (outside drugs and shit), lol. did u actually cut yourself and shit?
glad your not into it anymore

cheers

08.15.2006, 02:53 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Yeah Thug i did, i still do occasionally but not as much, just when the world gets too much for me, pain's like a release for me, but i'm getting out of it, that's why most of my stories revolve around suicide because that's how i feel. Sorry by the way if this distresses anyone don't mean to.

08.15.2006, 06:13 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i cant judge, i burn myself sometimes but not very badly, it never scars or anything lol, its just a 3 second lighter flame. i dunno wats worse, violence, drugs, or inflicting pain to yourself, lol. its good to know your getting out of it

cheers

08.15.2006, 08:10 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

nah mine scars, i don't know which is worse either, but i am getting away from it.

08.15.2006, 08:11 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

good to hear lol

08.15.2006, 08:13 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thug, I like your new sig...very nice. 8]

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.15.2006, 07:38 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

thanks Sunchaser

cheers

08.16.2006, 03:13 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seeing as this thread is all about creative work, I thought I'd mention a webiste I discovered recently;

www.lulu.com

I haven't tried it myself yet, and I'm not that certain how it works, but you seem to be able to upload your work, then get it published. You, or people you know, can buy a published form of your creativity...

I was thinking of putting a collection of my short stories on it, and then ordering a copy or two in printed form, complete with a colour cover and everything looking professional...

I think that's how it works, looks fairly straight forward. Still, just thought I'd mention it

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.16.2006, 05:49 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

The Tears I Didnt CryPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i never thought i would ever care about the **** you say
my mind is ruined, i did it, watching my brain decay
its all my fualt i deserve it all, i did this to myself, im stupid
thats wonderfull, i hate me for it, i scared away cupid
I can never feal love in this mind of mine
I can only feal hate towards it all, well thats fine
I have reason to hate and reason i will do
But im sick of reason its simple: i hate you
I want you to die
If you could only cry, The tears i didnt cry.

08.17.2006, 12:03 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Thug that's a pretty dark poem but i know how you feel, so you're not alone with hating everyone.

08.17.2006, 12:09 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

here's one i just wrote.

I used to love you…but things change. Now you love another, and I’ve been forgotten… along with the countless others, an immeasurable string of beaus and acquaintances, all left to taste defeat and choke upon your dusted memories.

But I couldn’t stand to hurt you that way. Hurt you at all… because I love you too much.
I’ve always had to protect you. Even after what you did to me, to us. The way you hurt me, it’s just not in me to retaliate in such a way.

You’ve forgotten us. That bond we used to share… we were drawn together, held together. We loved each other. Or did we? Did you really love me at first, or did it grow on you? Did you love me at all? Were you just along for the ride?

And now you’ve officially broken it off. The worst day of my life. **** you, I feel like taking a bath with my hair dryer.

I know where you are, right now. You’re down in that slut’s bed, using him just like you used me. Then you make yourself out to be the victim, and everyone gets hurt. It makes my blood boil and my vision blur to know that you’re with him.

Oh, I’m beyond jealous, but I’ll make you understand. I’ll cut the sense into your back, shoot it like a bullet through your brain… I want to watch you bleed, you manipulative whore. Are you even thinking of me while you whisper adoration into his ear? I hope he hurts you, just like I want to hurt you and just like you hurt me. You deserve it.

I still love you so much that I hate you. I’ll make you sing my name again. Once he rips your heart out, I’ll be the one that you’ll come running to, as usual, and I’ll force you to love me again. You’ll pay for what you did to me.

I can’t think straight. I’m blinded by my thoughts of revenge. Is that what you want?

I can make you hurt in ways you never knew existed. I can make you mine again. I can’t force you to love me back, but I can make you miserable until you do.

I hope you die.

08.17.2006, 02:12 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

c'mon pplz we gotta keep this thread alive, did we al lose our creative ability? (i no i did but not all of us could have)

cheers

08.28.2006, 04:33 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

alright Thug, here another suicide story, i sense a theme to my stories here.

Death is Salvation

I sat in the darkness of my room, watching the clouds drift slowly across the moon as it bathes me in its eerie, white glow. Night after night I find myself hunched at the bottom of my bed, dressed only in my boxers, hypnotically staring at the moon. I’ve always had an infatuation with the moon, the way it casts shadows on the unsuspecting victims of the world, the way it catches your attention with its strange beauty and holds you in its penetrating gaze. Of course not even that small beauty is enough to stop my desire and passion for pain. Pain that I need so badly, that I’d do anything to cause it. Anything to block the emotional turmoil that I’m going through, that rips at my soul like a knife. So as a result of my crazed attempts at blocking my emotional pain I have scars running along my arms and upper torso, some are fresh and others date back a few months and all because of one person. The one person that I have ever truly loved and will ever love, the one person that can never be mine, unless I’m willing to admit how I feel and who I am. That would cause him too much pain, pain that he doesn’t need, pain that I’ve caused him, I could never put him through that, so time and time again I immerse myself in the cool, shiny surface of the blade, slowly biting into my skin, allowing the blood to seep from the wound and trickle down my arm in an endless flow of crimson fluid, or the sensation of the ember flames of a match or lighter slowly licking at my skin, scorching it red and black. Tonight is no different, as I slowly press the blade into my arm, I feel an overwhelming urge to stop this madness but I can’t so I press harder and deeper and after a few seconds, I’m rewarded with the familiar sensation and image of my blood pumping from the wound, it hurts like hell, but I watch with morbid fascination as my blood slowly drains from my body, dripping from my arm and staining the carpet a deep crimson. As I get lost in the physical pain I’m causing myself, my mind drifts away from the emotional pain and I feel it ease a little. Like any addiction, which is what it is, you need more each time, just that little bit extra to give you that high that you’re looking for, so as much as I’m in pain already I drive the blade deeper into the wound, clenching my teeth in agony as I fight the urge to cry out, the blood spurts from the wound soaking my boxers and staining my chest. I want to stop, but I can’t, some force within me takes over and I find myself burying the blade deeper and deeper into my arm, the blood’s flowing from it in one continuous stream creating a poll of crimson liquid round me. I abruptly drop the blade and scream out in pure agony as I slice my wrist and slump onto the floor, I can feel myself slipping in an out of consciousness, growing weaker by the second. As I lay on the floor, I see my life flash before me, in short, quick flashes, the world slowly turns red as I’m lost in a world of pain, deafened by my cries, and then nothing.

08.28.2006, 09:12 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lol i think ive allready read this 1, or the draft to it or something

cheers

08.28.2006, 09:25 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks