QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Drinking some amazingly fantastic hot chocolate. And in just a few seconds, I'm going to watch three episodes in a row of D Gray-man. Could this night be any better? Meh, maybe if Scott called me and told me he... nah, that's too much to hope for. xP

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.04.2008, 05:09 PM.

05.04.2008, 05:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too bad, I'm stealing that bands name for a really weird comedy story. XD

I was just playing my dancing game.. That thing has a mind of its own, and I'm too dizzy too.

If my boyfriend ever told me he loved me, it would be the day I die. XD No, seriously, it would but not for the reason you're thinking of. .-.

My fish are revolting.. o.O They're all getting together and doing stuff.. They're not all gonna commit suicide in front of me like the last bench, right? O_O

05.04.2008, 05:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sigh...studying commentaries. So boring.

05.04.2008, 05:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm really worrying over my fish right now, they must hate me for not talking to them..

Ah, I'm gonna watch Amatsuki later. ^^ I caught up with all the released episodes of some anime last night and have decided to treat myself to yet another interesting looking anime. I need to watch more Nabari no Ou as well, since that had quite a few episodes out. But I've started so many series. ^^;

05.04.2008, 05:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, poor Fenkashi!!!

Anyway, currently I'm figuring out whether or not I should read or watch another episode of Azumanga Daioh or something.

05.04.2008, 05:27 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

listening to a report about how computer games could make you fitter. im set.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.04.2008, 05:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ harmony

but nothing beats exercising right next to the beach and bush that just happens to be ten metres from my house...
it is a good life

ATM i'm about to go to class and talk about plants and write about plants...."Great Huh"

05.04.2008, 09:14 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nya. Going to sleep. ^_^

05.05.2008, 01:32 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Come to think of it, I should probably go to sleep too. Not that I want to, but I should.

05.05.2008, 01:42 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

drawing kanda. hes surprisingly hard.

05.05.2008, 02:20 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren the beach that just happens to be ten metres from my house...
hah ah, and you were asking me where you should take this girl you've met? How about 10 metres from your house?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.05.2008, 03:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hehe, burn.

05.05.2008, 03:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm listening to kuja's main theme atm

he's the main evil guy from ff9

05.05.2008, 05:36 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

sry bout the double post but i just read saddles post

lololol

@ saddles

rofl ...not a bad idea lololololololol.

05.05.2008, 05:38 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

eating cookies and cream icecream

05.05.2008, 06:18 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

getting ready to face the day at the salt mines... lol

05.05.2008, 07:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
sry bout the double post but i just read saddles post

lololol

@ saddles

rofl ...not a bad idea lololololololol.

Not sunbathing or swimming necessarily, just walking along the sand is a nice way to spend some time.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.05.2008, 07:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Reading through some posts here. I'm ignoring most of them though; there's just too much to catch up on!

05.05.2008, 07:55 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wondering where on Earth my shirts are.

Oh, there they are... how they hell did they get there?

My Anime List

05.05.2008, 08:11 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Reading through some posts here. I'm ignoring most of them though; there's just too much to catch up on!

Yeah, where have you been? I noticed you had been absent. I was going to PM you today but you showed up again.

05.05.2008, 08:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks