QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 2nd side sig
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 2nd side sig » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!
I am SO in love with my new sig!! And I've just posted 500 posts!! What a joyous day!!
Thanks again mpw, you, sir, are a God among men!!
Seriously, dude, I ****ing LOVE it!! You have no idea how much!! (Crap, all this gushing is making me sound so lame!!) Meh, who cares?...my new sig is AWESOME!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 08:45 AM.

07.17.2006, 08:23 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You're all awesome! These sigs are cool^^

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

07.17.2006, 08:23 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nope i've never played the games lol but then again i haven't got a PS2 i have a gamecube. So far im just going through the "zelda four swords" ace game recommend it to anyone with a GC.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 09:40 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would just like to say thxs to EVERYBODY for all the good comments for the sigs.
it was a real pleasure making it for really cool people (especcially SpiritedSen) and onece again any requests and i'll get straight to it..... Email, forum, other forums just name and details pls

XD lol

thxs again

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 09:45 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If possible could you give me some help on how to make sigs? It would be much appreciated.

07.17.2006, 09:50 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

do u have Adobe photoshop??

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 09:52 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oui. Although i have no idea how to work it, but well.

07.17.2006, 09:55 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
it was a real pleasure making it for really cool people (especcially SpiritedSen)

Aww, thanks dude *blushes*! The pleasure is all mine! I'm your number one fan!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 10:01 AM.

07.17.2006, 10:00 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

well Howell when i get round to it lol i'll write a small tutorial of how i do my sigs.... INC screenshots but sigs aint hard to make at all

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 10:28 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
well Howell when i get round to it lol i'll write a small tutorial of how i do my sigs.... INC screenshots but sigs aint hard to make at all

Cool man, you spoil us too much.

07.17.2006, 12:25 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Toolfan, what game is that big ape-robot thing you've got on your sig from? It's a really good picture! Your new sig looks sweet BTW!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 12:28 PM.

07.17.2006, 12:27 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

quote:

Thanks mate, it good to have people who will help you.

07.17.2006, 01:19 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
Toolfan, what game is that big ape-robot thing you've got on your sig from? It's a really good picture! Your new sig looks sweet BTW!

Thanks, the games in my sig are on the left is a very original and amazing game called ICO, and the big monster thing is from a game called Shadow of Collossus. Definately check them out.

07.17.2006, 02:38 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Well here links to the games official site you'll find all yah need there - http://www.icothegame.com and the other one -
http://www.shadowofthecolossus.com enjoy.

07.17.2006, 02:40 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

RIGHT!! HERE HOW I MAKE MY
SIGNATURES

1. open Adobe Photoshop and go to "file - new
the create a box with the W - 14cm & H - 5

2. choose what picture your going to use for your sig. (in my case i'm using a naruto picture.

then choose the 1 colour then just go to the paint bucket.
But if you want to use 2 colours then go to your gradient tool and choose your 2 colours. (i used 2 oranges).

3. Add 5 more new layers in the layers box...

On my Photoshop i've downloaded and added all sorts of new brushes that give all sorts of effects........ (sorry i can't show you all my brushes cause i have sooo many )

layer 1.

A - changed the colour box so i'm using the colour white

B - selecting the write brush ( mine was a set of star type brush)

C - placing where i was going to put the colour.

layer 2.

turning the colours around so i'm using black now i've selected a brush with a swiping type look.

A - switch layer 1 with layer 2

B - once added all the imagery on the sig put the "fill" above the layer boxes down to (25%).

layer 3.

Gone back to white again.

A. selected a brush with a ray of light look.

B - added the light into certain places.

layer 4.

select the " Single row maruee tool".

draw a line across the top and bottom. ( mine probably ain't v accurate lol)

layer 5.

A - switch layer 5 with layer 4.

B - Fill layer 5 with all white and right click and go into "blending options".

C - do the setting in the picture above.

D - on layer 5 put the "fill down to (0%) and the "opacity down to 36%"

text layer.

A - select your top image layer and then select the "text tool" on the sig.

B - Write your name (using my own lol)

C - place where you want to put it.

Thats how i do my signitures but depending on how many pictures and colours needed i would use less or more layers and tools....

I've tried my best to explain this ( never explained how to make a signature) so i hope it helped and have a go your self one day....

once again not explained how to make one of my sigs so i did my best

wouldn't say one of my best but good for an example..

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 02:42 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Cool ive bookmarked this page thanks, one question which version of photoshop are you using?

07.17.2006, 02:46 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Thanks alot, i think the sig you created was cool, like all of them.

07.17.2006, 02:47 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and i think i broke a sweat writing and creating and all sorts doing that lol

but i have loads of different brushes for different effects to thats how i make the sigs look cool....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 02:49 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and i think i broke a sweat writing and creating and all sorts doing that lol

but i have loads of different brushes for different effects to thats how i make the sigs look cool....

I see i must get my hands on a copy of that, i usually used photoshop version 6. I think man you should take a well deserved break!!

07.17.2006, 02:51 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

lol thxs

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 03:14 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks