QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Random Boredom Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Random Boredom Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Next year, I'm going to a concert with my mum to watch: DAVID CASSIDY!!! yay.

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

10.30.2006, 02:18 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whooo! Have fun!

Last night, I went to see... GUILLEMOTS!!!

And it was the best night of my life. And they sold socks. I have three pairs.

And Cujo, that was a beautiful poem there

10.30.2006, 03:34 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
WOOHOO!! Guillemots.. i love them!! really cool, tell me about it

10.30.2006, 05:47 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I figured out how ebay worked!
Ahem, don't ask, really, don't..

10.30.2006, 06:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
So how does it work??
(I ASKED!!! )

10.30.2006, 06:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Erm..eh..(I'm a total idiot.)You just type in the name
thingy, and I guess it works..

10.30.2006, 07:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw Whisper of the Heart yesterday. It was the best movie I've ever seen! I have to watch it again tonight!

Wheeh......
I better take my dog out, the go watch Kiki's delivery service.
Let's see if I'll like it...
Wow, 30cm snow outside...
Nice to go to school tomorrow.

10.31.2006, 02:24 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
here on lanzarote, 70 % of people I know have never seen sow!!1
I cant believe it

10.31.2006, 03:30 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cujo
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea, I've been there.
Now I just have to figure out how
am I supposed to get to school. There is now 50cm of snow...
I'm not sure if the busses are able to drive...

11.01.2006, 01:39 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

YO!!!
aahhh... thats so cool, I wish i could be in snow right now..
In return we have some shitty hurricane round here...
You been to lanzarote? YOu liked it?

11.01.2006, 05:37 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi im totaly bored but I watched whisper of the heart for the first time a week ago and on the topic of soundtracks can you get a whisper of the heart soundtrack ? and if so does it have "concrete roads" on it? if anyone knows will you let me know.

11.01.2006, 09:48 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Cujo
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by JRR

You been to lanzarote? YOu liked it?

Sure I have! An I really did like it... such a beautiful place!

By the way, I did get to school today. It was not easy...
three busses were stuck in the snow
and all the teachers were late from school.
More snow is coming...
Maby the school will be closed tomorrow!

quote:
Originally posted by Howmany
I watched whisper of the heart for the first time a week ago and on the topic of soundtracks can you get a whisper of the heart soundtrack ? and if so does it have "concrete roads" on it? if anyone knows will you let me know.

I saw it for the first time too the other day.
I really loved it and I'm also wondering if it's possible
to get the soundtrack of it....
please tell me if anyone knows.

11.01.2006, 10:30 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
No school today..
some kinda holiday.. LETS DO SOME KANJI!!
School stopped early yesterday - some kinda hurricane (Seriously!)
Heres link for free download of WOTH soundtrack:
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/2120
Click on song, and then where it says "click to download" Right click, save link as... and VOILA!!
They have 95% of ghibli sounbdtracks there

11.01.2006, 11:12 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cujo
Warawara

Wow thanks for that site! Thats great!
I saw Kiki's Delivery Service yesterday.
I liked it, but Whisper of the heart is still much better.
What have you guys been doing?

11.01.2006, 11:51 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!
WOOHOO!! Guillemots.. i love them!! really cool, tell me about it

It was the best night ever I managed to get to the front row, and had a brill view. The band were on top form, and they played pretty much the entire album and a couple of tracks off the EPs. They did the ending to Sao Paulo playing dustbin lids! Genius. Fyfe was very, very funny, I love that man What a nice guy too! He gave me a massive smile at the end which was lovely. And he played drums for all the support acts. Aww.

11.01.2006, 12:47 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Nice to know you had fun.

I'm reeeeeeaaaaally bored now.... I guess I'll go watch a movie and then go to sleep.
Moi!

11.01.2006, 03:05 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
My parents and my bro are goin out, so Ill probably watch a Ghibli again... or Perfect Blue.. *pensieve* Is it any good?

11.01.2006, 03:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perfect Blue... A good movie, if a little weird.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.02.2006, 03:25 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
didnt watch it in the end..
Watched a few episodesof Samurai Champloo, but ill watch it soon, as I have it waiting on Dvd

11.02.2006, 01:12 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cujo
Warawara

I'm planning to watch Whisper of the Heart tonight.

No school tomorrow! We have this awesome day, when everyone has to work somewhere. I'm gonna work right across the street in a little shop.

11.02.2006, 01:44 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks