QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Right now a strong front of thread necromancy is moving across the region.

It's also dark.

You can say that again!

10.22.2007, 07:02 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, we are really digging up some deep skeletons eh?

Its been raining for 2 weeks, really depressing after a while.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.22.2007, 07:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan Its been raining for 2 weeks, really depressing after a while.

You and JRR need to do a climate-swap.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.22.2007, 07:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan Its been raining for 2 weeks, really depressing after a while.

You and JRR need to do a climate-swap.

I'd get some fresh water in JRR's pool first, if you did trade places?

10.22.2007, 07:06 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its rainy!yay!now the tank will fill up and i wont have to buy my drinking water!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.22.2007, 11:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice. Another pleasant autumny day, which is reaaally strange. Usually, it's summer heat, two days of nice intermediate weather and then winter. This year though, we're enjoying the mild weather.

10.22.2007, 11:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As predicted, the wind has picked up and it is now VERY windy and very dusty, though thankfully bearably hot.

I dont mind it though.
Theres always a week or so a year where you fall asleep to sound of palmtrees shaking and swaying in the wind.
Makes you enjoy your bed more. If it wasnt boiling hot.

10.23.2007, 06:30 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dark and rainy

but it is only 7:28am, so there room for improvement, i think.
havent checked the weather station though, I should do that, I will do that actually.

10.23.2007, 07:29 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it cant seem to make up its mind at the moment... we're at the point where you can wear a scarf through the morning and be cold and then strip down to your shorts and singlet for the afternoon before coming inside before the half hour of light evening rain comes down..
freaks me out.

10.23.2007, 07:41 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

With all the wind, this bird fell out of its nest in the palmtree.
http://photos-454.ll.facebook.com/photos...390448_6232.jpg
he doesnt look like hes bothered though.
He's still sa at the same spot, but he just stood up.
Maybe he's planning something...

10.23.2007, 09:05 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In London today it is mild, hazy and sunny with some high thin cloud. Quite a lot like it is in Isakaya strangely enough.

And now in breaking news... some people today had breakfast.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.23.2007, 09:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wonderful, wonderful day! So pretty outside. The leaves are on the ground mostly, the sun is out and clouds are scattered everywhere with a really pretty breeze that you hear every now and then. *sigh* It made my great day, even better!

10.23.2007, 07:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its cloudy and cold.i hope it rains in the next half hour or ill have to do p.e.
damn it i just jinxed it now!

10.23.2007, 11:08 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
its cloudy and cold.i hope it rains in the next half hour or ill have to do p.e.
damn it i just jinxed it now!

QUICKLY KILL A SPIDER, THATS BOUND TO MAKE IT RAIN!!!!

10.23.2007, 11:21 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

dammit!theres no spiders at lumen!my school sucks!
but i am violently arachniphobic...

10.23.2007, 11:23 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Lol, violently?

Good thing there aren't any where you are then.

It's nice and cool outside...like a cool summer night...in the middle of autumn. Well I, for one, am not complaining.

10.23.2007, 11:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i said at school.normally im out in the bush.spider freakin' heaven out there.
yes,violently.i look at one,like,even a daddy longlegs,and i go all....heart attacky.
yet i think snakes are adorable.how odd....bu theyre so cute!look at them!

10.23.2007, 11:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

i cant tell what its like outside here
im in bed, its pitch black outside and my curtains are drawn
but its probably wet and chilly

10.23.2007, 11:30 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

you have a computer in your bed?

10.23.2007, 11:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hehe, I've got my balcony door open so I can feel the breeze...it's getting a bit chilly though.

I'm thinking that'd be his laptop.

And spiders, snakes...anything creeps or crawls *shudders*, keep it away from me. They're all nice from far away, just not anywhere close to me.

10.23.2007, 11:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks