QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Poem/Writing/Art
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Poem/Writing/Art » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oops, oh well i can't keep up with everything lol, but hey gives others a chance to read and think how crazyily ###### up i am lol.

08.28.2006, 09:30 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, its good that you can express your feelings (even your negative ones) in a non agressive medium to people that actually care.

You are not screwed up btw, dont think like that

08.28.2006, 04:05 PM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks mate, i suppose it's better to write your feelings down than attack yourself or others.

08.28.2006, 04:06 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats a great attitude .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.28.2006, 04:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

hey here's another drak one, it's sorta a poem, song thingy.

Love isn’t meant to be lonely
So why do I feel alone and afraid?
Love isn’t meant to hurt
So why do I feel hurt and abused?

Happiness is meant to be found
So why can’t I find it, why am I so sad?
Happiness is meant to heal
So why can’t I be healed, why am I broken?

Pain isn’t meant to last forever
So why do I feel as if it has, why do I still feel?
Pain isn’t meant to be inflicted
So why have I inflicted it upon myself, why not others?

I think I know the reason to all this madness
It’s you, the way you treated me, what you did
It’s amazing how I thought I knew you
But in actual fact I didn’t, you weren’t who I thought you were

Because of you I’ve been scared and abused
Because of you I can’t find happiness anywhere
Because of you my life and I are a waste of time
Because of you I’m dead inside, unfeeling and unemotional

I hate you, I hate me, I hate everyone and everything
I don’t know what’s keeping me here, maybe hope
I pray that I’ll find the light at the end or it’s the everlasting darkness for me
An endless void of nothingness, finally free from the pain and hurt of life

08.28.2006, 04:13 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee i better hide

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 04:14 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is a pretty Crap poem but it's onr i made off the top of my head so here goes:
On the oceans of a lover's
dream
I left you there...
Among Springtime's
yearnings
of another year --
Apart...but
I wept for your touch
my love...

dream
We parted
in stormy sullenness --
Again
That destiny should have
planned this fate
To see the
angry oceans sweep
away our footsteps

dream
Our different lives
taking us away
Yet our paths crossed --
Again, entwined
And from the beginning
we knew --
Our lives were meant
to be --
Together

dream
Different worlds,
different ways
Yet the difference --
no meaning
For all the oceans
and all our loneliness
Could not kill our love
Forever we are as one

dream
The difference is our
destiny
And no oceans can
drown us
Our love lives on
In the whispering
kisses of the
endless waves
Through all eternity
In the echoes...
of a lover's dream

08.30.2006, 03:57 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

that's pretty good endless, for a first, who's it about?

08.30.2006, 04:03 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rikku and Becca. One's RL ones Fictional

08.30.2006, 04:11 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

coolio it good mate, real good.

08.30.2006, 04:12 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If anyone wanted to look at my deviantart account, it's

freyarule.deviantart.com

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

08.30.2006, 04:14 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ur devientart stuff is allright, i didnt really look that closely, but can u explain the one called Kaya Suzuki (i think, thats the name at the top of the picture). its an anime pic stuck on top of a pic of a mountain, i dont get it

cheers

09.01.2006, 07:56 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

u have a gd deviant pic collection

hope you check mine out :

mpw3d.deviantart.com

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.01.2006, 09:10 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
ur devientart stuff is allright, i didnt really look that closely, but can u explain the one called Kaya Suzuki (i think, thats the name at the top of the picture). its an anime pic stuck on top of a pic of a mountain, i dont get it

cheers

It's my original character for the anime Fruits Basket, I found a mountain landscape and stuck her picture on top, it's supposed to be like that. No idea why I chose mountains, they just looked good together

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.01.2006, 09:50 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
u have a gd deviant pic collection

hope you check mine out :

mpw3d.deviantart.com

whoa, yours is awesome!!!

09.01.2006, 11:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cheers arren18 for the good comment appreciate it

&

cheers Freyarule for addin me to ur friends list i added u too mine i dont really post much on it but hope too see more of yours.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.01.2006, 05:54 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whoa don't know much about art but that is pretty damn good, very good infact, makes me wish i could do stuff like that.

09.01.2006, 05:57 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

apart from all the excerlent poems and storys being posted on this site... i thought i'd post one of my latest pop art pitures i did in photoshop CS...

i call it crazy world lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.02.2006, 08:59 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's pretty cool, loving the colours, you really like your art don't you?

09.02.2006, 09:22 AM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

yea i like to draw anime or manga as well but i dont do that v offen though..... i mainly just draw on PS though so i no i can edit it alot easier

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.02.2006, 09:58 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks