QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mindless spam
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Mindless spam » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So when are we gonna start spamming then?

*is interrupted by the folowing Public Service Announcement:

"You cannot make multiple posts during a period of 30 seconds.
Please check if you have already posted your message by looking in the correct board or thread."

Heh, I spammed. Within 30 seconds!

09.12.2008, 12:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Of course you need a grass skirt! It is a staple in every mans wardrobe.

That and glittery high man-heels.

09.12.2008, 12:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*checks his wardrobe*

*finds neither of the above*

*concludes he isn't a man*

*in panic checks Mrs Saddles wardrobe (this is familiar territory) finds high heels but not glittery ones and no grass skirt*

*with sigh of relief concludes she's not a man either*

*wonders if NC was pulling his leg*

09.12.2008, 12:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me? Pull your leg?

Im far too angelic for such deeds.

09.12.2008, 12:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Dammmit! Slow down! I'm trying to switch off all those red dots! It's like a game of forum whack-the-rat!

It's taken me half an hour to just read the blummin RPG!

09.12.2008, 12:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LOL I cant help it. I'm returning to the forum with a bang s'all.

09.12.2008, 12:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nooo nooooo stopstopstppp!

*thud*

*twitches a bit slumped acriss keyboardddddd*******%!

09.12.2008, 12:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

*shuffles away*

09.12.2008, 12:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow...I feel lost... @_@

I saw the tree of life today...sooo cool!

09.12.2008, 12:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tree of life? That does sound cool.

09.12.2008, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Dont worry about it Fenky Hi btw!

And the tree of life...? Sounds Eden-y.

09.12.2008, 12:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Who's that sensible poster? Throw her out! Make her stay out until she promises to talk complete cobblers.

09.12.2008, 12:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

'Complete cobblers'

MY GOD saddles that is a bizarre phraseology.

09.12.2008, 12:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya NC! ^_^

And Saddles *glares*

Oooh and Arren too. ^_^

http://www.wired.com/images/slideshow/20...ree-of-life.jpg

That's it.

09.12.2008, 12:36 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's not overused either!

Ta-da!

09.12.2008, 12:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

It looks interesting but not very tree-like?

09.12.2008, 12:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Dammit! She's doing it again! Useful posts in a spam thread! Grrrrr!

Hose her down with oxtail soup until she agrees to be silly.

09.12.2008, 12:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
http://www.wired.com/images/slideshow/20...ree-of-life.jpg

That's it.

Trippy.

09.12.2008, 12:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi That's it.

Hm. Fascinating.

I sat there looking at it for a while waiting for it to start going all fractal. I was most disappointed.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.12.2008, 12:40 PM.

09.12.2008, 12:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi That's it.

Hm. Fascinating.

Is it not? xD That blown up on a huuuge projector sreen and then viewed at 400% or something...and you can see homo sapiens in tiny print. Hee! It was pretty wicked.

And technically, I'm completely off topic from the topic of spam (whatever that was) so hah! I'm spamming too. xP

quote:
I sat there looking at it for a while waiting for it to start going all fractal. I was most disappointed.
LOL. You make me laugh. ^_^ In the best way.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 09.12.2008, 12:43 PM.

09.12.2008, 12:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks