QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I forget what the pronounciation symbols are called, but in the old dictionary that I have, the romanji letters 'chizu' are used in both 'cheese' and 'map'. They use different kanji and the romanji letter 'i' has a caret (?) symbol in one meaning and a short hyphen-like symbol in the other meaning...

a cuppa the hot stuff sounds good about now... thanks for the idea...

Looking at Shawn's use of sugar reminds me of a manager we had at our plant for awhile. Whenever he had a small stryofoam cup of coffee he would put in ELEVEN packets of sugar and ONE packet on a non-sugar sweetener. This in an 8 or 10 ounce cup!!!!!

He never explained about it even when we asked...just grinned...

09.06.2008, 11:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here husky...

Check out my music:

09.09.2008, 07:05 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mr. Tall!!! a cup of tea for me ples!!! relaxation tea... I so need it....<sigh over mountains of assignments>

09.09.2008, 08:10 AM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eye-see
Mr. Tall!!! a cup of tea for me ples!!! relaxation tea... I so need it....<sigh over mountains of assignments>

Lots of assignments, eh. Here have a nice good ol' cuppa me tea.

Hope it helps!

By the way I'm serving pizza now but I'll only give you tea.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 09.10.2008, 05:59 PM.

09.10.2008, 05:58 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you have tarts, by the way?? I like tarts better than pizzas..

The tea was nice.

09.10.2008, 07:38 PM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Errr....sure. I can serve tarts too

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 09.11.2008, 08:14 AM.

09.11.2008, 08:13 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Teas and Tarts!

Check out my music:

09.14.2008, 07:21 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Mr. Tall! Some peach and raspberry tea for me please!

09.15.2008, 12:52 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Ahh...another customer...

Here...you...ARE!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Check out my music:

09.15.2008, 05:06 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What kind of tea do you suggest, Mr. Tall-han? ^^

Because I'm dwelving more into Mana and such.. and from what I'm heard, I'm a bit afraid. o.o I know Gackt was a bit of an egoist, but it's part of his personality.. You get over it because of his lovely music. I don't mind his kind because I can understand sort of. XD

And because Nabari may end up with a bunch of suicidal maniacs. XD

So what kind of tea suits me best? ^^

09.15.2008, 05:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nabari... Suicidal maniacs... perhaps it's better that I stayed away from that show because I couldn't find it anywhere... xD

09.15.2008, 07:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Tea anyone? 8]

Check out my music:

10.08.2008, 06:02 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hai!! (Woo, marvel at my Japanese powers.. yeah!)

10.08.2008, 07:41 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tarts with my tea.... sounds nice... not too hard-baked, I trust...

10.08.2008, 10:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have some tea that helps to heal soreness?
Weightlifting can hurt sometimes. -.-

10.09.2008, 03:55 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Shawn, you weightlift?

OMG, You must be a muscle man!

Heehee.

10.09.2008, 11:56 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
Shawn, you weightlift?

OMG, You must be a muscle man!

Heehee.

No. Not really. But I do have muscles.
I can only bench 150. Most of my body strength is in my legs (I can legpress 350 for 3 reps.).
I really don't like to brag. Makes me feel stupid.
GOD my biceps hurt. I sprained them doing curls. I NEED THAT TEA!!!
Ok. I'll shut up. I feel like im bragging.

10.10.2008, 04:35 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, Mr Tall!
Can i pretty please have a nice cuppa green tea please?

Clicky

10.13.2008, 07:19 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

He's not here right now, soo...
Here you go!

10.13.2008, 10:55 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Thanks shawn!
Hmm yummy, may i suggest that you add a little less peppermint next time

Clicky

10.13.2008, 03:26 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks