QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you want to know of the person below you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What do you want to know of the person below you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just my own

Well no, because I don't believe in playing Follow The Leader, and just because there's a huge group doing what you yourself believe is right doesn't mean I have to join it. Like the Go Green movement, I'm already doing my part in reducing waste and what not, but I won't join a group that would actively try and reach out to people. I'd much prefer doing things my own way, you know, telling off-handedly about what I believe, have a little discussion, and if either party leaves with a better mindset or opinion, so much the better. If not, well, we all have our own opinions.

In fact, that last part is the main reason why you will never catch me in a demonstration or whatnot.

How would you design your dream bedroom, using your current bedroom's space?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.13.2010, 10:47 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
jakey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL i used to live in a pub. i had one room, it had a sink in it, and a mirror. its not my current bedroom, but still my faverite. Inside i had a quee sized bed, a 32" tv and an X-box, bed and console in the cetntre, the sink to te left of the tv, the door on the wall 90 degrees from the sink, a mini clothes rack further from the door, and my wardrobe (aka my "bgb" (big green bag of basics) next to the tv/on my mini clothesline. i had a HUGE balcony, and i had to share the shower with 1 other person (which was cool becuase when i had my own apartment i had 3 roomates to share it with).
It was AWESOME (in hinsight only though lol the noise was the downpoint. I suppose, thats what i get for living above a pub). The other benefit, to get to work, meant running downstairs. I was only terribly late once, and the manager came up to wake me (he wanted to knock on my door but it was always open becuase of the heat) and he ended up having to help me stand once i got out of bed.

MAJOR downpoint:

possums (im not joking) used to creep around my room when i was asleep (or they though i was asleep)

who has sympathy for kangaroos?

07.13.2010, 11:03 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
jakey
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i gave one of those possums a broken leg (it was on my bed and scared the bee-jesus out of me so i hit it with my little miny toy axe i got at haloween a few years back)

07.13.2010, 11:06 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have! You gotta have sympathy for a kangaroo like this:

http://images.mmosite.com/answer/dict/up...7505e5cbcf6.jpg

What are you going to do in your holiday?

07.15.2010, 07:31 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have holidays?!

Lol, sorry, workload too heavy. But when I do have one (aka weekends) I just like to stay at homemostly, or just walk around town alone, or hang out with friends.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.16.2010, 09:54 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My legs wouldn't be disproportionately short-ish and fat-ish.

What do you value most in a friend?

07.16.2010, 11:06 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Enthusiasm. That might sound like a weird choice, so let me explain. I like somebody who when you offer an idea of going out or doing something to, no matter how mundane the idea is, they are up for doing it and having as much fun as possible. The kind of people who ring you up just for a chat and keep in touch with the odd amusing, even if unnecessary, text. People who are just as enthusiastic about spending a day just crashed on your sofa watching the telly as they are about going to a party. Happy just to be in your company.

Pretty much the opposite of my best friend at the moment, ironically enough :|

If you could tame any wild animal and have it as your pet, what would you have? Also, as a condition, you must take this pet everywhere with you including work or to the shops.

07.17.2010, 08:33 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A raven or crow. I like their mysterious appereances and I would love to have this kind of bird as a pet. A pet that sticks with me and helps me around I should bring it with me everywhere I go, haha..scaring people xD
Must be fun...nice question by the way

What is your favourite clothing piece?

07.17.2010, 01:07 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my blue and white anime inspired dc pixie fairy's.

What did you want to be when you were younger ?

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

Post last edited by blackice10 on 07.18.2010, 08:34 AM.

07.18.2010, 08:32 AM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
Sigy
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sigy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lets see.. when i was very young i wanted to become sailor moon xD but yeah then i understand its impossible

then animator, then somebody who is involved with enviroment or geography; physical therapist and lastly nurse

Right now i´m in collage studying nursing ...Will be a nurse yeiiii

Whats you biggest dream?

Keep smiling!!!!

07.19.2010, 01:11 PM Sigy is offline   Profile for Sigy Add Sigy to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My biggest dream is to live abroad, Japan naturally, with an apartment in the city but a place out in the countryside near the sea also. I want to make my money and earn respect as a foreign correspondant at first, then write a novel which people will read for decades to come - something children will study at school, and will be referred to as a 'classic'.

So basically a life revolving round literature

Perhaps I dream a little big, but that's what dreams are for I suppose.

If you could be a character from ancient greek mythology who would you choose to be?

EDIT: Ohhhh, and the ultimate ultimate dream is to have something i've written to be turned into a Studio Ghibli animation. Of course

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 07.19.2010, 03:08 PM.

07.19.2010, 03:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Aphrodite.

Because she is the godess of love and beauty.
I think *cliche I know* that beauty comes from the inside, so I would like to give everyone his beauty and to watch over the people. And I'm not gonna lie...it would be great to be a stunning beauty xD

I also think you cannot live without love, it would be a nice role if I would be the everything of all this, the godess of love and beauty.

What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?

07.20.2010, 06:58 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Read or make something...art, food, a list. Anything. Lol, I don't like not doing anything. At least not until I don't have a choice about it.

Do you have a bucket list? What's on it?

07.20.2010, 10:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

VERY good question but also a hard one .... Well, I have to see MaSu live. In their own country !! Go to Japan, preferably for a year, see the SG animation process for myself . . . . Meet the Queen. Marry Ken'ichi Matsuyama , erm , hi Dan I mean of course marry my boyfriend !! Make my little girl proud and lastly to leave my mark on the world by having done something amazing, with no bad blood between me and anyone

You can take 3 things onto a desert island, only one of which can be another person. What do you take ?

1. I am never wrong.

07.24.2010, 12:09 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

making an assumption that I am already clothed, I would like a swim mask, fins and an electronic book (forget what they are called) with about 1500 downloads with a built-in solar power panel...

What are you planning on doing with your life? goals, etc.

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.26.2010, 02:17 AM.

07.26.2010, 02:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Wow, I always find this hard to answer...

My goal is to get married or live together happily. I hope it´s with my current boyfriend but you never know.

So the main goal is to get happy..

Then I would also like to have a nice parttime job in a store (cd-store would be cool!) or, my dream job...working as a journalist/reporter everywhere and know everything about the latest news...I like writing, so there might be a chance I even become an author one day, watch me!

The first steps are being made, I am going to do an education this year, in two months already, in order to become that journalist

So...that´s about it...

What is the worst song in the world? (listening to Geil by Bruce and Bongo...such a baaaad song!!)

07.26.2010, 06:33 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The worst song in the world is probably this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0 (warning: it really is terrible... and also it contains bad language )

Is there anything you intend to buy soon but don't quite have money for yet? What is it?

07.26.2010, 06:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sure I have enough money now, especially due to the price drop, but for a while I was saving up for a Kindle. I figure it's a good investment if I plan to do a lot of traveling, since I can carry a few years worth of reading material with me and it takes up very little space. A Kindle makes more sense for me than a Nook, because with a Nook you can't download new books internationally.

Uh . . . Do you have a favorite love song?

07.26.2010, 08:27 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
jakey
Kodama

At the moment its a toss between Slipknot - The Nameless and Pantera - Cemetary Gates

have you ever been banned from an establishment?

07.28.2010, 07:40 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

erm, yes . . .
Both when I was very young and very stupid . . .
My brother, his friend and I got banned from the local BHS for repeatedly running in and up the 'down' escalator . . .

Also, I got banned from the crap-op in my old village for working there and letting my mates have everything at low, low prices

Both I'm not proud of, but boy did I make the most of my youth

What do you think is more important, looks or personality ?

1. I am never wrong.

07.28.2010, 04:31 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks