QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Naruto - Gyakuten(cool fight music)

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.17.2006, 05:49 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

U2 - Best of 1980-1990 - Sweetest Thing

07.17.2006, 05:52 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

U2 - Best of 1980-1990 - {The final Track} All I Want Is You

07.17.2006, 05:56 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love & Attraction- darren hayes.

07.17.2006, 07:03 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

journey- yuna ito.

07.17.2006, 08:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aretha Franklin - Respect

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

07.17.2006, 09:05 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve - Urban Hymns

07.17.2006, 09:39 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen

That's one of my favourite songs ever!!

Anyway, at the moment I'm listening to Eternal Flame by the Bangles... 8]

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.18.2006, 02:32 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ATM the constant chir of crikets, i HATE them! >

07.18.2006, 03:04 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They're not as bad as flying ants ... Actually, the ants haven't begun their onslaught yet today... I might buy some bug killer though so i can fight back

L'amour est bleu ~ Paul Maurait and His orchestra... I've listened to this song well over 140 times

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.18.2006, 06:12 AM.

07.18.2006, 06:11 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

true, true, but they're still annoying.
cold play- a rush of blood to the head.

07.18.2006, 07:37 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Hey, Howell, I'm listening to A Rush Of Blood To The Head too ! What a coincidence!!

Everything Coldplay does must be blessed with divine favour... it just sounds so good

07.18.2006, 08:28 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

that it does, there's not many bands that can do that.

07.18.2006, 08:31 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

07.18.2006, 09:12 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Infernoman
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.16.06
  Search for Posts by Infernoman Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Give It Away

07.18.2006, 09:18 AM Infernoman is offline   Profile for Infernoman Add Infernoman to your buddy list Homepage of Infernoman
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen

That's one of my favourite songs ever!!

Mine too!

Digsy's Diner - Oasis - Definately Maybe

One of my most fave bands ever!!

07.18.2006, 09:35 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Keane - The Frog Prince

I´m in love with this song...

07.18.2006, 09:58 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

my heart beat going 19 to the dozen.

07.18.2006, 10:05 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by LittleWing

Great song and a great band

07.18.2006, 11:03 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
LittleWing
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:
Originally posted by LittleWing

Great song and a great band

It´s sad they´re not together anymore. Their sound was a blast!

07.18.2006, 11:09 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks