QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

laptop.right.forgot about those.still,funny mental image.heh heh heh.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.23.2007, 11:36 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a laptop would be correct, and mar, if theres no spiders around you could always do a good old trusty rain dance to get the clouds to roll in

10.23.2007, 11:38 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
a laptop would be correct, and mar, if theres no spiders around you could always do a good old trusty rain dance to get the clouds to roll in

Thats a sereotype of australians that i find offensive... on a seperate note im just going to ride me kangaroo a few kilometres down to me neighbours place for some water now.

10.23.2007, 11:57 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never thought it was Australian thing...I thought it was an aboriginal thing, if anything.

10.23.2007, 11:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
I never thought it was Australian thing...I thought it was an aboriginal thing, if anything.

ye thats kind of what i meant.. aboriginals and australians is really the same thing.. actually theyre technically more australian because theyre indeginous.
i did have an inkling that rain dances werent purely an aboriginal thing though too.
well there goes my call for the day

10.24.2007, 12:04 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry T.C. and all other Australians, i didnt know that was a stereo type.
and our aboriginals do alot worse dances and strange things than rain dances, like Pow-Wows (or what ever there called) suppost to be cool, but weird.

10.24.2007, 12:21 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
T.C.
Totoro

quote:
sorry T.C. and all other Australians, i didnt know that was a stereo type.
and our aboriginals do alot worse dances and strange things than rain dances, like Pow-Wows (or what ever there called) suppost to be cool, but weird.

hahaha that was a joke HSA, i suppose it wasnt a good one after all but ye.
besides you can pretty much say anything you want about australians, they'll take it knowing that there might be some truth in it..
what do you mean "our aboriginals"????

10.24.2007, 12:51 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He means aboriginals from North America, I think. The Native Americans...'cause I don't know how many other people do the Pow-wow...actually, I'm not even sure if you do the pow-wow or go to a pow-wow.

Wait...I don't even know what a pow-wow is. I feel so deprived of knowledge, and about people that go to our school too.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.24.2007, 01:02 AM.

10.24.2007, 12:57 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Beautiful day.
Like the silence after the storm.
The sun is shining, and theres no winds or clouds.

10.24.2007, 05:04 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The sun is out for the first time in a few weeks, really nice. And warm. ah...

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.24.2007, 10:46 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

nice, windy, slightly warm, an average autumn day.
sure signs that winter will roll in soon
i hope

10.24.2007, 05:15 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cloudy, with mixes of sun and blue sky in little sprinkles. A chill wind. It smells of wet autumn and near winter. It was raining last night and did some today. The skies have been unusually pink and cloudy and smell of rain. Nyuu, I like that. ^^

10.24.2007, 05:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
paperbullet
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This one will be unique.

I'm in the area of California with those brushfires, so it's raining ash in my town. Really. They cancelled school because the air quality was so bad. I'm staying inside to preserve my health. Reminds me vaguely of Nausicaa's jungles. Don't worry, though. The fire can't get to my town.

10.24.2007, 08:36 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

! thats awsum (sorta)
its like a snow day, but with ash instead of snow

10.24.2007, 08:48 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

`its a fine day here in tasmania

10.24.2007, 10:11 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

It's all stormy. Lot's of wind and leaves flying everywhere but really nice. Not cold at all.

10.24.2007, 10:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

quote:
i cant tell what its like outside here
im in bed, its pitch black outside and my curtains are drawn
but its probably wet and chilly

same again tonight

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 10.24.2007, 10:31 PM.

10.24.2007, 10:31 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahh...it's been the same here in the past five days......

10.24.2007, 10:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

is it like that alot where u live?
the same for an extended period of time?

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 10.24.2007, 10:42 PM.

10.24.2007, 10:42 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

not usually much in tasmania but in the rest of australia it might be

10.24.2007, 11:14 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks