QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure.

10.13.2008, 05:17 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tea... o.o Hn... TEA..

That substance I nearly killed someone with? XD Oh god, she knows better than to drink anything I buy her in large boxes from foreign countries now.

What's rose hip tea? ._.

10.13.2008, 07:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here Shawn!

p.s. Who gave you permission to serve my tea??? No wonder it had to much pepermint. How could you possibly serve a customer a cup of tea without the right amount of pepermint!!! YOU ARE A TOTALL DISGRACE!!! GAH THIS WILL RUIN MY REPUTATION!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET THIS AWFULL MADMASN OUT OF MY SHOP!!!!!!

Grahhhhh....I'm so sorry about the tea sir turniphead1! It won't happen again. OH HOW COULD HE TREAT MY TEA THIS WAY!!??

...please, you'll have to excuse me for a moment sir...

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b huo ZBdhoqwud ASNL skopmkdv rgythtr ht hgt

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 10.13.2008, 09:06 PM.

10.13.2008, 09:00 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mr.Tall, you don't even want to know what I imagined when you siad that. o.o Stupid Antique Bakery Korean movie.. >.< Why do I want it that badly?!

10.13.2008, 10:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw the preview for that. ^.^ It looked rather... interesting... but the cakes were pretty.

10.14.2008, 01:33 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I fully accept your humble apology Mr.Tall! Could i please have another cuppa to get the taste of peppermint out of my mouth?!

Clicky

10.15.2008, 12:02 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
Here Shawn!

p.s. Who gave you permission to serve my tea??? No wonder it had to much pepermint. How could you possibly serve a customer a cup of tea without the right amount of pepermint!!! YOU ARE A TOTALL DISGRACE!!! GAH THIS WILL RUIN MY REPUTATION!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET THIS AWFULL MADMASN OUT OF MY SHOP!!!!!!

Grahhhhh....I'm so sorry about the tea sir turniphead1! It won't happen again. OH HOW COULD HE TREAT MY TEA THIS WAY!!??

...please, you'll have to excuse me for a moment sir...

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b huo ZBdhoqwud ASNL skopmkdv rgythtr ht hgt

Way to over-react man! *thumbs up*

10.15.2008, 12:12 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thumbs-down, to you sir!!!

Heres your tea Turiphead1

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 10.15.2008, 05:37 PM.

10.15.2008, 05:37 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankyee kindly mr tall
...Hmm that hit the spot

Clicky

10.15.2008, 05:39 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Hehe!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woweee!

So, What do you recommend Mr.Tall?...

10.21.2008, 08:36 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

I would recommend trying some Jasmine Tea with a tint of honey, or if you like iced tea try the Peach Rasberry Blend. Oh and you can have a tart or pizza with whichever tea you pick.

So wich one will it be then....?

Peach Rasberry Blend or Jasmine Tea Delight...?

Check out my music:

10.21.2008, 06:02 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, and the special for today is a Mango Fandango. An iced tea with delicious mango flavoring!!! Yaynesses!!!

Check out my music:

10.21.2008, 06:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ill have..........?......??.... The Jasmine Tea Delight!

And one of them pizzas if there still free...

10.22.2008, 01:22 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Pipsicato! (a word that I made up wich means a meal of tea and pizza)

*pizza*

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 10.22.2008, 04:49 PM.

10.22.2008, 04:49 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mmmm... yummy..

although the mixed taste of cheese and honey is making me feel funny

10.23.2008, 10:41 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Yeah...the combination is kinda weird.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 10.25.2008, 08:00 AM.

10.25.2008, 08:00 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like cheese and honey. =]

My Anime List

10.25.2008, 08:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Would you like Pipsicato?

Check out my music:

10.26.2008, 07:24 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That word sounds like authentic Italian! Although it's not, amazing, wow!!

10.26.2008, 07:45 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

today i fancy something a little stronger...

have you got some of that old ancient chinese style tea?

that smells like carpet but tastes xtravagant..

10.27.2008, 07:56 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks