QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Random Boredom Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Random Boredom Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, reviving this thread too! I know there are a couple other boredom threads out there, but post here if you want.

LOL, quick question for school. Can anyone tell me who or what "empresarios" are? XP. Thx. ^_^

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.08.2007, 08:47 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whenever im bored i play freecell on my computer, and listen to music.

oh and that empresarios thingy is a mexican land agent, i do believe.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.08.2007, 08:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh cool, i play brick. thx for the empresarios..i'm doing a project for history about the westward expansion (i.e. gold rush, mexican-american war..etc...)

Anybody know anything bout the battle of vercruz?

02.08.2007, 09:02 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think that it means businessmen. Empresa is business after all.

As far as the battle, Wikipedia knows about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Veracruz

Post last edited by Seiji on 02.08.2007, 09:06 PM.

02.08.2007, 09:04 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aye, you must learn the magic of wikipedia, many a school report as been written with this great tool.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.08.2007, 09:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Sunchaser
Totoro

ahh, okay! thanks guys! hee hee...seiji, what is ur favorite cookie?

02.08.2007, 09:07 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't understand the question...what do you mean by...cookie?

02.08.2007, 09:11 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

cookie..you don't know what a cookie is? hmm...hard to explain. you know like a chocolate chip cookie, ginger snaps?

02.08.2007, 09:13 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Seiji
Totoro

lol, ok, I wasn't sure if it was slang. My favorite cookies are shortbread cookies.

02.08.2007, 09:14 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

mmm. yum! my favorites are snickerdoodles..have you heard of snickerdoodles?

02.08.2007, 09:17 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Seiji
Totoro

lol, yes...yes I have...though I cannot say for sure that I know what they are. Are they made of Snickers?

02.08.2007, 09:18 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

hmmm....*thinks* lol, no they are not made of snickers...they are kinda like a shortbread cookie with cinnamon on top, really good when warm..

02.08.2007, 09:21 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I dont know all too many cookies (I live on a spanish island!!), but like.. well.. I dont know what I like. Except if it has too much ginger.

02.09.2007, 02:11 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Sunchaser
Totoro

LOL. So what's up people? I'm at home working on a 5 page essay for Science. However, I am over the word limit of 1200 words by about 349 words. So I need to cut out a lot of stuff...so depressing, I worked so hard on it. Oh well!

02.10.2007, 04:52 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have just seen the best PS3 review ever:

quote:
Plus it looks like a George Forman's grill.

02.13.2007, 03:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i bought an EGM recently and someone actually made a grill out of a ps3. pretty funny really.

Click for Gallery^^

02.13.2007, 04:29 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna ask my friends to play anime bingo.
I'll ask one to bring in their lap top, since mine doesn't
play DVD's, one to bring in Fruits Basket or Getbackers,
and we'll all use our manga.
And sweet, I found a recipe on YTV's site to make
Miyazaki's Susawatari and Candy sushi.

02.13.2007, 05:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey guys i am back it's been awhile yet again. i have been busy with school... yay i have a test tomorrow and studied for it for a while i still have 50 problems to do and the ones i didn't get..

02.13.2007, 05:57 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool, i always hate a lot of school work, just general buggs me lolz .

im recovering from a philosospy video, it is a very interesting class, but it shakes the foundations of my existance.

Click for Gallery^^

02.13.2007, 06:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i dozed off a few times in two of my classes. tommorow i have a math test i hope i do okay. oh it's probably early but happy valentines day!!

02.13.2007, 06:03 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks