QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it didnt rain.sigh.i cant feel my legs.stupid gaelic football.i hate soccer so much and yet my cousinplays it for the norwegian olympic team.i told him i hated it and he said i was evil.cloudy and hot today.im going to yell at the clouds now,mayby try to punture them with a rock...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.24.2007, 11:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why not try somthing a bit less violent for rain....

10.24.2007, 11:17 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

like creating an evil wheather death ray and stuff to make it rain?
heh heh.
btw,it hailed here.how does it hail in the bega valley in spring time?!sheesh!

10.24.2007, 11:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wish it hailed here todays

but we get rain on the weekend

10.24.2007, 11:23 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

my windows broken.again.

10.24.2007, 11:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

from hail?

10.24.2007, 11:39 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zomg! Snow!!! The big powdery kind where you can see the different snowflakes. It's so pretty ^_^ and totally covering the ground.

10.25.2007, 01:26 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa, I wish I had snow! At the moment, the closest it seems to get is a bit of frost.

10.25.2007, 02:53 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cooler here now, its been mild all October, outside-in-a-shirt mild but now its getting more autumnal. Today is overcast and gloomy but no wind.

In fact pretty normal dull English weather.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.25.2007, 03:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im going to Switzerland on saturday.
I dont think it will, but I really really hope it snows!

10.25.2007, 03:51 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gah! I love snow, my favourite weather. We hardly get any!

10.25.2007, 03:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

we get a bit but not a huge ammount

10.25.2007, 06:10 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Geh! Hate weather here...it was so pretty last night and now it's all melted and gone. And it's hot outside >_<

10.25.2007, 06:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
i cant tell what its like outside here
im in bed, its pitch black outside and my curtains are drawn
but its probably wet and chilly

same again tonight

and again, but a little dryer, i think

10.25.2007, 10:22 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

its pouring in buckets.little late now,stupid clouds.

10.25.2007, 11:23 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

lil bit gusty here

10.25.2007, 11:25 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

wooh!our town is flooded!nth bega is,anyway.its strange to see the bega river accually flowing.usually its just a sandbank.

10.25.2007, 11:33 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

how many mil did you get ????

10.25.2007, 11:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

no idea,its only north bega.im in tarraganda so it doesnt effect me.

10.25.2007, 11:37 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, sorry to interrupt, just ignore this but....

its kinda funny, it seems like every night (morning i guess for you) both of you mar and farren always talk about Australian stuff,

yeah i dunno, but, its just funny / cool

10.25.2007, 11:42 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks