QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool. Hope it's MUSIC not MUZAK.

I would be in my room right now, but my damned homepage is down so I'm here in the loungeroom and all I got to listen to is some stupid water feature and the sound of half a dozen ticking clocks. They drive me...

... MAD!!!! >

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.09.2006, 01:52 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Im writing posts in the studio ghibli tavern.

11.09.2006, 04:05 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What am I doing right now? Having an IT lesson

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.09.2006, 05:15 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

posting and listening to my wide selection of music 8]

11.10.2006, 12:26 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm eating toast.
Then I'll go to school.

11.10.2006, 12:39 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im in the library doing research for my book

11.10.2006, 11:37 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
hhmmm your book.. sounds intriguing.
tell me more

11.10.2006, 12:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

listening to music and killing time until my next class. 8]

11.10.2006, 12:32 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm watching The Shining

11.10.2006, 12:39 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
nanafan
Totoro

which shining?

11.10.2006, 03:32 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Stephen King's newer version

11.10.2006, 04:20 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What I'm doing is watching vids on youtube of
Nekozawa and Fai.
Yeah!! There so cute!

11.10.2006, 04:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
installing iTunes 7.2

11.11.2006, 06:19 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

listening to music.. and in a crappy mood.

11.11.2006, 05:59 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well hopefully the mood willl improve, im doing pretty much the same thing.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.11.2006, 06:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
nanafan
Totoro

thanks. i am gonna have a stressful week.. tons of crap to do.

11.11.2006, 06:01 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
being in a semi-tired good mood.
just saw death note episode 1.. thought maybe with all this popularity its gonna be shit, like dragon ball..
NO WAY JOSE! that was some ACE stuff. Everybody go and watch it.. NOW!

11.11.2006, 08:15 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What am I doing now? Trying to get the 20,000th post.

11.12.2006, 07:19 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AND THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!

11.12.2006, 07:19 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*claps*
Waking up, exausted, hopefully won't get killed..
My family put up Christmas decorations yesterday.
My aunt, who loves Christmas, would have too like every other year, but this, the 12th of November, is the first
anniversary of when my Uncle died.
It's a very sollomn(I think you guys know what I'm trying
to spell, I'm too tired to find the dictionary)day..
Perhaps I'll finally go to a graveyard! And maybe
see an eagle, like every time someone died, I saw
one!
And when my grampy died, his wife had died 3 years earlier,
three days after Christmas, there were 2 eagles! Cool,
huh?

11.12.2006, 07:39 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks