QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but, two survived....

having a hard time capturing a Lava egg... sigh, I will succeed....

12.07.2009, 02:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What is it i'm meant to do about the dead eggs? Do they just stay in my scroll for all time? Because that's annoying =.=

12.14.2009, 08:44 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, they eventually go away after about a week or two...

12.14.2009, 10:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh thanks ^^

I have a new batch of blacks, i'm after an alt, they're my favourite anyway

12.14.2009, 10:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

You are so very welcome, my dear.....

as I am still trying for a lava dragon....

12.14.2009, 06:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

First time in weeks (months?) that I don't have any eggs or hatchies to be cared for in my absence.... so hard to capture the ones I want...

see ya in a couple of days...

12.17.2009, 09:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

My first alt! ^^

12.20.2009, 01:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Congrats, NC... The first of a breed is always the most exciting...

12.20.2009, 02:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I tried and tried and tried for hours and finally got me a Christmas Dragon........

===========================
Wow! I wasn't even trying for another, I was looking for a Lava or Magma Dragon, whatever they are called and I clicked this by force of habit.... Woof!

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.21.2009, 02:51 AM.

12.21.2009, 02:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Argh! Christmas dragons! How long will they be out, because if not for long I may have to sacrafice one of my baby geodes

EDIT: I've had an idea! Rather than abandoning some of my geodes randomly, I could give them out. Who would be interested? It would make me feel a lot better knowing a friend is taking care of my beloved geode

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 12.21.2009, 06:41 AM.

12.21.2009, 06:37 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

if we could figure out a way, I have room for one...

or two...

I will be in and out all day or pm me...

======================
regardless of when the time shows this edit, actual time here now is 10:13am...

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.21.2009, 02:04 PM.

12.21.2009, 12:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You could also freeze your geode hatchie, Ayami, if you could not get it to Husky. ^-^

Ooh, Christmas babies~. I'll spend tonight getting one. ^^ Florence will be happy. XD

EDIT: Yay, my holiday male Christmas dragon (Florence) had about four lil babies with my white dragon. X3 Because I've bred them both before.. Aren't I lucky? :3

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.21.2009, 02:26 PM.

12.21.2009, 02:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Bred a christmas ^^ Wish i'd had more room, I had to let go literally five eggs. FIVE. Waaahh :'(

12.21.2009, 02:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish I could've gotten one of my eggs siblings, but that's alright, at least others caught one. ^^

12.21.2009, 03:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

looking for clicky's for my pet.... please....

NC, wha' happened to your Christmas egg???

12.22.2009, 08:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard that you can breed holiday dragons during this years christmas event. Does that mean any holiday event dragons, or just christmas ones? And also, are christmas dragons being dropped in the cave, because I haven't seen any.

12.22.2009, 11:38 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

My egg just vanished! 0.0! Wth?!

EDIT: Had to breed another christmas egg D: Oh well, clickys for the new one! No idea what happened to the other one o.o

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 12.22.2009, 02:38 PM.

12.22.2009, 02:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Ayami...
I haven't seen any Christmas eggs in the cave, but have seen many in the abandoned area...
As for the breeding, I know others have and I think that is where all the eggs are coming from in the abandoned area...
------------------------------
@NC...
I clicked on your egg, but it said that others cannot give help unless the owner gives permission. Yoiu can set it up to accept help thru your scroll...

12.23.2009, 12:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Yay, I got myself one of the new christmas eggs Hopefully one of my other eggs will hatch soon so I can get another of the xmas eggs before they stop being dropped in the cave

12.26.2009, 02:55 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

YAY, my eggs have hatched....
===========================
and, YAY, a new egg... EVERY space in the abandoned area has one, very easy to get...

oops, I must have gotten there just as a drop was made because they are all gone now...
maybe later...
============================

again (at 6am my time) ALL the abandoned sdpaces and the cave have nothing but holiday cheer eggs
-------------------
7:30 and still there...

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.27.2009, 11:24 AM.

12.26.2009, 04:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks