QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My christmas egg left my scroll again! What the hell is going on? I lost my hatchling (((

I'll try again I guess, but this is getting really annoying.

Please click:

12.27.2009, 11:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thatr is strange, NC... I don't know... unless it has something to do with only being allowed two Christmas eggs and it is reacting to your two Dragons in your scroll....

---------------------

we are only allowed two Cheer eggs as well... if we take anymore, they are automatically abandoned, according to the DC Forum...

12.27.2009, 12:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh but it allowed me to have it till it was a hatchling? Ahh confusion.

Oh dear, RIP Oh well, this is what you get for not putting enough effort in I guess.

12.27.2009, 02:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is only a supposition on my part, NC, I may be totally off base....

YAY, your remaining Black matured...
==============================
and I now have a Winter egg to go with the one I got last year.......

============================
Yay, TreeBorne, RiverRunner and TreeValion are maturing....

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.30.2009, 08:27 AM.

12.27.2009, 04:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

My three have matured and now my three little ones need some TLC...

thank you....

12.31.2009, 09:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ack, I hope mine are still alive. O.O; Are they having problems? I haven't been able to get on..

12.31.2009, 01:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OH, YAY...

Cheeri-anna and Cheeri-lina are maturing.....

it seems like all of the Christmas dragons are male and the Cheer dragons are female...

01.04.2010, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My, the new Christmas dragons are pretty.

My Anime List

01.04.2010, 05:37 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really like the new christmas dragons, I love how there are variations in the colour of their wings

01.04.2010, 06:54 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I agree, Ayami... they are very pretty... I apparently got twins... Cheeri-lina and Cheeri-anna

WANT MORE!!! LOL

================================
YAY! after hours of trying, I finally got a Magma egg... doesn't seem to look any different from a Black egg to me..meh.

==================================

just for chuckles, I tried breeeding a Christmas dragon with a Cheer dragon...
alas, alas, no Christmas Cheer....... (snicker)
================================
YAY, Ice-Queeny has matured...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.06.2010, 01:48 PM.

01.04.2010, 10:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

yay, all my eggs have hatched...

01.10.2010, 11:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooooh, a new egg release

I've been reading the Dragon Cave forum, and it sounds as though these eggs, or some of them, are a bit different in some way. There are 2 I haven't even seen in the cave at all. One of the egg's descriptions is 'This egg doesn't actually exist'.

It's confusing me >.<'

Perhaps some of them you can only get through breeding? Like an alt maybe

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?sho...p;#entry3211166 Have a look for yourself and let me know what you think

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 01.17.2010, 09:20 AM.

01.17.2010, 09:16 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Thanks for the update, Ayami...

dang it, got a little quick on the trigger finger and got TWO limestones... I only wanted one at the time...

sigh, oh well... YAY, new egg drop...
==================================
Hey, Ayami... bred me a Blue Speckled...

one of my Skywings with a Deep Sea dragon...
=====================================
and now I have a Leaf egg... and I'm egg locked...sigh

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.17.2010, 03:04 PM.

01.17.2010, 01:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Thanks for letting me know how to get a blue speckled egg Husky

EDIT: Damn, none of my water-y type dragons bred to produce a blue speckled -.-

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 01.17.2010, 03:46 PM.

01.17.2010, 03:39 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Ayami...

check the lineage of my Speckled egg... I used a Skywing and a Deep Sea dragon

01.18.2010, 03:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Yeah, I tried that combination but it said the dragons didn't show any interest in each other

01.18.2010, 12:02 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Huh!!! I'm surprised, because the DC Forum is where I got the info??? Sorry that it didn't work for you...

01.18.2010, 07:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

I'll just try again next week with the same breeds but different dragons seeing as I have a couple of each. Hopefully it will work then

Oooh, I got my first lava egg I was surprised actually, it was on the AP and I clicked it quite late, so I thought I'd missed it

01.19.2010, 02:53 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, that surprises me as well, when I get an egg from AP and late clicked... happens sometimes...

=============================

whoa... my Speckled is already starting to hatch.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.20.2010, 11:03 PM.

01.20.2010, 08:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Just went to check the dragon cave forum, and the new dragons are so lovely! I really hope I'll be able to get some more soon

01.21.2010, 04:06 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
[  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks