QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dang it... didn't get back home in time to grab some more eggs before I got Hatchling locked... sigh

Oh, but... YAY, they all hatched.....

====================================

more info...
the limestones are actually Nocturnes, I suppose because of their habit of remaining motionless during the day and changing color and becoming active at night... (gee, I are smart)

and the blue speckled is actually a Two-Finned Bluny...

and the leaf dragons are actually Canopy dragons...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.24.2010, 12:22 PM.

01.23.2010, 07:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it me or is it just limestone, electric and canopy eggs only these past few days? I don't see any other, not even the dreaded "It's Bright. And Pink." message anymore.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.25.2010, 08:47 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, you're not losing it, Roar.... and you have to breed your own Two-Finned Bluny aka blue speckled egg...

01.25.2010, 11:44 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They don't seem interested in each other.

But either way, I thought at least the older eggs should appear. Or did they just suspend all the other eggs such that only these three will appear?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.26.2010, 09:54 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

apparently, that is what is being done... as for the breeding, it seems to only work some of the time for the Blue-speckled...

==============================

got more eggs, but I gotta name my newbies....

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.28.2010, 01:29 AM.

01.27.2010, 12:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

The Blunas are nice.

Supposedly the canopy dragons have different sprites for male/female version, btw. Seen them before?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.30.2010, 04:25 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Both the blunas and the canopy dragons have different male/female sprites

01.30.2010, 03:14 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

YAY, my first Electric hatched....

I wonder if the Blunas will breed true if bred with one another???

gotta sit down and name my latest mature dragons...

sigh, decisions, decisions.....

01.31.2010, 12:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

My electric died

Good thing they're so common.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

02.05.2010, 10:27 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I wonder if it is something inherent in the breed???

ah weel, we gie it a go a'gin, laddies...

==================================

My critturs need some tender loving care for the next two days.... please clicky, thankee....

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.11.2010, 01:01 AM.

02.08.2010, 06:47 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a new valentines eggy I've managed to grab two, but they were *very* difficult to get hold of

I've also seen last year's valentines eggs around the AP, so I'm assuming you can breed the old dragons as well, though I'm not sure if they count towards the 2 holiday egg limit

02.14.2010, 12:57 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Drools.... I want!!!!!!!

========================

man, they are hard to get... like anything good, I suppose, lol

got another Electric and Deepsea eggs, tho...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.14.2010, 07:37 PM.

02.14.2010, 06:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by ..Ayami..
There's a new valentines eggy I've managed to grab two, but they were *very* difficult to get hold of

I've also seen last year's valentines eggs around the AP, so I'm assuming you can breed the old dragons as well, though I'm not sure if they count towards the 2 holiday egg limit

No kidding. I even saw a vampire egg. And lots of stripes which I STILL can't get.

Sigh... CTRL+R, CTRL+R, CTRL+R.....

EDIT: GOT THEM! For some reason, IE screwed up the page addresses just nice, so I had the abandoned page, and when I press the back button, it send me to the same abandoned page again, but refreshed MUCH quicker. So I just had to press front and back over and over again for incredible refresh rates, and got both eggs, lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

02.14.2010, 11:16 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I have had to pretty much give up on getting a Valentine egg this year.... sob whimper cry... sigh

I have spent the last two hours trying to grab one and I have seen quite a few, but have been unable to get one.... sigh...

02.15.2010, 03:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Whenever I'm having real trouble getting an egg I use a little trick I discovered a few months ago. While having a web browser window open, go to 'tools', then 'internet options'. Then click the 'advanced' tab and scroll down to where it says 'multimedia'. There should be a little tick box next to 'show pictures', turn that off. (This is on Windows XP, with Internet Explorer so I'm not sure if it will change for any of you with different set-ups)

Turning off this option will stop pictures being loaded when you refresh the page, so when trying to grab an egg off the cave, this wont matter because all you need to see is it's description. Doing this pretty much halved my refresh time, so I advise that you give it a go sometime To turn the pictures back on, just go through the steps and turn the tick box back on when you've finished.

02.15.2010, 04:18 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

waah!!! now you tell me.... lol

thanks for the tip, Ayami... the next time there is an egg drop I will try it...

02.15.2010, 05:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Sorry I was only online once yesterday >.< if I'd have known I would have told you then

02.15.2010, 07:44 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, don't be sorry, Ayami.... you are not in the forum for my specific benefit, alone.....

I just take tips whereever and whenever I can get them for the next time... lol

02.15.2010, 03:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Well, the three eggs are gone now, back to the mundane routine of sifting through pink and balloon eggs.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

02.16.2010, 05:11 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

that WAS getting tedious, wasn't it????

I'm jealous, Roar.... I didn't get any Valentines..... sigh

02.16.2010, 08:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks